[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw still haven't stumbled over nudes of a girl you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: rlrouY1xc1enAVkg5.png (1 MB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
rlrouY1xc1enAVkg5.png
1 MB, 768x1024
>tfw still haven't stumbled over nudes of a girl you know irl on here

thats all i really want lads

anyone have any good stories about recognizing nudes?
>>
File: Budd-Dwyer-150x250.jpg (9 KB, 150x250) Image search: [Google]
Budd-Dwyer-150x250.jpg
9 KB, 150x250
I'm pretty sure I saw nudes of my ex on here. She has a body to impregnate, but never wanted me to take pictures of her.
I commented and asked if the chicks name was Sarah, and the dude taunted me and said yes.
Just another thing for the suicide note, I guess.
>>
>>27615426
I can't be 100 percent sure if it was her because her face wasn't clearly visible, but I'm pretty sure it was her

The thing is I had already seen her naked irl and fingered her :) but I was really drunk so I didn't have a clear memory of how she looked, just vague snapshots that I barely remember

Also this was on 420chan, not here, but it's the same idea
>>
File: 503-2.png (199 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
503-2.png
199 KB, 720x404
I don't want to see my Oneitis's nudes on here, but I am, paradoxically, prone to checking /s/ just in case.

I want my delusions kept in tact.

I saw a webm of a girl who looked very similar to her and almost vomited
>>
>>27615426
Found a college nude on /s/ of an acquaintance from high school. She was a not-so-secretly-gay friend's high school beard, but they were actually really good together anyway. Wouldn't have known save for drama kids loving to air gossip with band kids. They naturally broke things off around college and now he's getting dat sweet boipucci.

I still have her pic bookmarked
>>
>>27615446
>>27615426
>>27615629
>>27615932
Protip: If you think you've seen somebody's picture you know on here - you haven't

There are 7 billion people on this planet, for any one person there are going to be at least a million that look like them.

Not to mention, but 9 times out of 10 somebody posts nudes on the Internet, there's always THAT GUY that goes "I KNOW THAT CHICK!!111 I FUCKED HER IN HIGHSCHOOL!!!!!"

100% positive 99.5% of those guys are wrong thanks to the laws of statistics

The only way you're going to see someone you know on here is if you post their nudes yourself and others repost them
>>
>>27616058
I live in a small city in the UK and there is a girl thats very well known within the city for some unknown reason, probably cause of her big tits but anyways someone posted her nudes on /b/ and gave her exact full name. More likely than you think
>>
>>27615426
Never on here but I posted to CL with a fake email and pic and a girl from my work said she wanted her hair pulled and to be spanked. She sent topless pics
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.