[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/obscurefeels/ general is anyone else disgusted by the fakeness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: funni_meme_pic1.jpg (224 KB, 1112x1600) Image search: [Google]
funni_meme_pic1.jpg
224 KB, 1112x1600
/obscurefeels/ general

is anyone else disgusted by the fakeness of life and wishes to escape it soon by rejecting technology and communication with others? i just want to begin focusing on myself without worrying what others think about me but i am also afraid.
>>
>>27614604
I actually don't want to see this thread die

Plus every thread deserves a reply, right?
>>
Honestly worrying about what people think is rather foolish. Peoole are shit and want/will step on you if they had the chance and it made them go higher. Fuck people man. But you cant not communicate with them, some are worth being friends with, you just need to be a bit picky.
Ps you can not live without technology these days
>>
>>27614604
I saw a dead homeless guy lying face down on the street. I want to dream just like him
>>
Where you gonna escape to?
>>
>>27615365
no idea, any thoughts? was thinking like some farm in a liberal state where i can grow my own kush and drugs.
>>
>>27615653
Manufacture/production of controlled substances is illegal on a federal level, have fun getting raided by the DEA in a liberal police state.
>>
>>27615757
well fuck, where do i go?
>>
>tfw no Christian robots to befriend
>>
>>27615653
Besides the DEA issue, you also really don't want to own a farm, because you have to take on a really serious amount of debt. You could always try becoming a farmhand, or if you just want to get out and alone you could try and work for the Forest Service (or a branch of Interior like NPS or BLM).
>>
>>27615784
Oh, another thing you might consider is trucking. I know CB is a form of communication and technology, but it's way less obnoxious.
>>
i feel like the world is just too goddamn big and i can't focus on anything because there's too much shit out there
>>
>>27615989
Trucking has extremely high turnover and practically nonexistent unemployment for a reason.

It sucks way worse than it's worth unless if you get a really cushy job with a small company or some such but those are almost always experienced owner/operators and you don't exactly buy a semi truck on a whim.
>>
>>27616024
Oh I'm sure all that's true, I just wonder if True Robots might be among the few people who can make it work. But obviously I don't know much about the practical reality of trucking, it was just a thought for OP.
>>
File: 1453268163561.png (179 KB, 1024x946) Image search: [Google]
1453268163561.png
179 KB, 1024x946
>>27614604
I'm disgusted with the fakeness of life and wish to escape from it but I do it by pointing out and lashing out at all that shit

It doesn't work of course so I'm doomed to live through life floating or find a way to end it all
>>27615795
Fuck it, I'll befriend you
>>
>>27614604
>implying that feel is obscure

For real though, at least for me, in order to get to a point where I don't care what others think anymore, I had to lose people I thought to be my closest friends, land myself in many embarrassing situations, isolate myself emotionally for a while, and probably a plethora of other things I can't even think of. It's really not easy, but it can be done.
>>
>>27617237
Fuck, I forgot to remove my name from April Fools day.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.