[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Playing game online like I always do and have done for many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1455580642911.jpg (30 KB, 283x438) Image search: [Google]
1455580642911.jpg
30 KB, 283x438
>Playing game online like I always do and have done for many years
>Community-run server, best one three is, and they have a forum and stuff
>Think forums/clans/etc. are annoying and have no intention of doing anything other than playing in their servers
>One guy in the server is always a complete asshole to me even though I've done nothing to provoke it
>Teamkills me, calls me names, makes fun of me for the sound of my voice
>He's applied for admin membership in the community or some shit, asks if people would vouch for him on the forums
>Consider registering just to complain about his behaviour
>Check out this guy's application thread
>He's several years younger than me
>Conscripted into the army at 18, finished his time
>Is now studying abroad for business and finance
>Already runs his own company
>Works out, is /fit/ as fuck, tall and handsome
>Plays lots of sports and stuff and is involved in charity events
>Banging one of the girls from the community already who lives near his university
>Literally dozens of people commending him and saying he should be accepted

I didn't register to complain. It's bad enough that these people are superior to me in literally every single way. It's bad enough that I'm an ugly, fat, uneducated, idiotic, mentally-ill, NEET loser, but now people like this are even fucking up video games for me. I just want my fucking escapism. I miss back when only the lowest of the low would be playing PC games online, I felt like I had a place there.

I really am the inferior male. No matter how much I improve my life (which, let's face it, if I was going to I would have already done it -- this is how I'll be forever), he will have always bested me years before I even tried.

I wish I was dead.
>>
File: BETA1.jpg (269 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
BETA1.jpg
269 KB, 620x412
>>27614580
>I really am the inferior male.
>>
>>27614580
Easy solution
>show up to Chad's place with gun
>shoot him
He can't be superior if he's dead.
>>
File: 1455577605430.png (208 KB, 396x492) Image search: [Google]
1455577605430.png
208 KB, 396x492
>>27614655
You're on /r9k/, home of the beta male.

>>27614715
No!
>>
What game is it OP?

loloriginal
>>
>>27614580
At least you are smarter than him. That is the most important thing.
Also, what if he is lying about some of the stuff on his application?
>>
I don't care how successful someone is, there isn't any excuse for them to act like a prick.

You treat others with respect, OP. You can at least be proud of that.
>>
>>27614910

Did you not read his post? He's smarter than OP and better than him in every way.
>>
>>27614910
>At least you are smarter than him. That is the most important thing.

Why the fuck do so many robots think they're oh-so-smart and have above-average intelligence? I've been on /r9k/ since it was first created and I'm honest about who I am. Most of us who fit the original description of a robot are stupid as fuck. This guy is better than me in every way, brains and brawns (I had to spellcheck that last word, a good example, I wrote 'brauns').

>>27614984
This.

>>27614982
Only because I don't want to get banned. If I were higher on the pecking order I'd be a dick too, probably.

>>27614808
Not an MMO, just a normal game with a server browser.
>>
>>27614580
>It's bad enough that these people are superior to me in literally every single way.
Well not every way. Dude's a total douche. How he treats people from whom he can get nothing speaks volumes to his true character.
>>
>>27614580
>No matter how much I improve my life (which, let's face it, if I was going to I would have already done it -- this is how I'll be forever)
That's just stupid. You can use that logic to justify never doing anything. You always have the choice. Quit rationalizing it away and pretending you're powerless.
>>
>>27615032
Why don't you want to say the game? Is it CoD or some shit? If so then that's the game where normies flock.
>>
>>27615158
>Quit rationalizing it away and pretending you're powerless.
I'm not claiming to be powerless. I don't do anything because I am lazy and unmotivated. I have the power to change but I won't.

>>27615263
Small player base, would be easy to find out who I am. ;_;
>>
>>27615263
Not OP, but I'm guessing he wants to preserve what's little left of his hideout from normies who could see it from here.
>>
>>27614580
Stop caring most people are entitled shit stains that need to fucking die.
>>
record the shit he says, register and post, include a link to record of his voice. frame your post in a way that is less complaining about being bullied, and more about how you think a douchebag shouldn't be an admin.
>>
Game is graal.
>>
>>27615125
True character often doesn't mean anything though. It's not like karma is real and people get what they deserve. They basically get away with it.
>>
>>27615032
>This guy is better than me in every way, brains and brawns
The dude probably likes the fact that he was circumcised.
>>
>>27615263
I'm assuming he's talking about CSS or something similar.
>>
File: 1459723947916.jpg (75 KB, 440x660) Image search: [Google]
1459723947916.jpg
75 KB, 440x660
>>27614580

Normies have always ruined pc gaming. I remember intensive bullying on DIablo 2 by normies. Been a neet for a long time and although I do agree things have gotten much, much worse... They most certainly didn't just start being shit.
>>
>>27614580
>You hang your head in shame
>Chad cucks you even in the game
>>
>>27615548
Not CS:S but yeah you've got the right idea as to what I'm referring to when I mean community servers etc.

>>27615721
It's been shit for ages. Edgy teenage Chads harassing me in games for years. But only recently did I experience something that made me feel like a complete waste of life.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.