[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you guys take steroids and become Chad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 960x960
Why don't you guys take steroids and become Chad?
>>
Becoming Buff is just a meme if your face is ugly
>>
>>27614571
>roiding for that
>>
I got some LGD-4033 yesterday. I'll probably run a real cycle once I get my own place, because I don't really want to have vials and syringes around when I live with my parents.
>>
>>27614602
>here.
Testosterone makes your face more masculine
>>
>>27614571
Workingout with them currently, takes more time, but I will become a chad ;_;
>>
>>27614571
Where do i get the roids?
>>
>>27614602
>>27614710
Actually anabolic roids gives your face more definition, making you less ugly
>>
>>27614602

It's better to be ugly and muscular than ugly and fat/slim.
>>
>>27614755
You don't, girls care about your personality as long as you don't look like John merrick ur good
>>
>>27614571
I appreciate my dick to not shrink thank you very much. It's already hard enough to defy quantum mechanics in order to see it.
>>
>>27614780
Girls don't like huge muscles, they like athletic physique, not some revolting bodybuilder
>>
>>27614786
>implying personality matters
I've already seen that my personality gets me nowhere
>>
>>27614623
Uhm are you implying that guy has a natty-obtainable physique. Perhaps you don't even consider it impressive? You are wrong on both counts though.

>>27614755
The darknet. You must be careful though or there might be a party v& instead of your shipment the next time you order.

>>27614786
>You don't, girls care about your personality as long as you don't look like John merrick ur good
Laughingrichmen.jpg
>>
>>27614755
/r/steroidsourcetalk
darknet

Buying raws from China is cheap as fuck and homebrewing your own shit is easy if you plan on running more than a few cycles
>>
>>27614839
Because you don't have a good one, be funny kind and extroverted
>>
>>27614571
If you stop lifting for 2 weeks all the hard work is gone. Not worth it.
>>
>>27614843
>The darknet.
or eroids.com btw
>>
>running 500mg test a week for 12 weeks
>don't know how to lift and have never lifted before
>got discouraged 3 weeks in and now I just shitpost on 4chan all day

how ripped am I going to get
>>
>>27614811
It's actually your balls that shrink temporarily not your dick
>>
>>27614831
unless they're absolute whores
>>
>>27614904
And this is why roids arent legal, stupid people will fuck their shit up.
>>
>>27614831
Wrong they say they like a slim athletic physiques but when they see a muscular person in real life they'll like what they see
>>
>>27615384
This. All women want to get railed by a strong, muscular Chad.
>>
>>27614710
not if you are 25+
>>
He looked way better before.
>>
I wish there was an experiment with identical twins, that went like this: they start from the same point, and do the same routines, but one of them roids while the other stays full natty.
>>
>>27614904
So long as your diet is alright you'll still gain a few pounds of muscle just sitting on your ass.
>>
>>27616454
True, but taking 500mg test for a few pounds of muscle for months is a bit of a waste dont you think? That guy is just retarded
>>
>take steroids
>dick and balls shrink
>word gets out
>girls won't fuck you now either, just like when you were chubby
Just accept that you aren't getting laid bro
>>
I like my hair and I like my genitals.

Hell I'm too scared to take creatine because it causes hair loss in some people.
>>
File: Crying-Frog-Meme-16.jpg (210 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Frog-Meme-16.jpg
210 KB, 600x583
>>27614571
I have great muscle building genetics, am strong naturally, have a deep, wide chest, wide shoulders and large joints, but i also gain fat really easily and have big hips. Because of my hips no amount of steroids will allow me to reach Chad status aesthetics. Its like the universe gave me a bit of hope (upper body genetics), than decided to take that away by fucking my body up anyways.
>>
>>27614926
You actually get some dick gains, but its mostly girth and not a whole lot.
>>
>>27617414
>gain fat really easily
>no amount of steroids will allow me to reach Chad status

>what are fat loss steroids

Seriously anon like 75% of the drugs bodybuilders take has increased metabolism as a side effect, and thats without the crazy drugs made specifically for it.
>>
>>27614571
steroids won't lift for me
>>
>>27617549
Stop eating so much you fucking fatty.
>>
>OP's pic
wow that's some sanpaku right there
>>
I used to lurk fit a bit, not interested in testosterone but isn't there something that burns body fat only?
>>
>>27614571
He went too far. He would already be able to get a ton of girls when he was a skelly. A little bit more muscle on his arms and more defined abs and he'd be swimming in puss. On the right just makes it obvious he's gay and looking for other dudes.
>>
>take steroids
>become chad
>can't fuck stacy because of steroids side effects

10/10
>>
>>27617549
Its my hips that fuck me up. Although its really hard, i have no problem losing weight, i have good willpower. Its just that my hips are too wide to get a good v taper going, even with my big upper body.
>>
>>27617549
>what are fat loss steroids

stimulants, duhh
cycle caffeine, nicotine, various types of speed, and whatever other stims you can get. Cycle substances so you avoid tolerance
>>
Because the "before" pic is 100x more attractive. Everyone believes that buff is better but I would never want to look like that freak on the right.

Plus I have to add this: muscles don't benefit everyone. Some people look right with them, other people don't. For instance if you have a really tiny head, under no circumstances should you lift.
>>
>>27618828

Just go to the /fit/ steroid general, they'll talk about it I think it was caffeine pills at some crazy numbers or something, haven't been to fit in a long time but you sweat a fuck ton while sleeping and can die of dehydration

>>27618931

I wish this meme would end, steroids make you horny with little balls since you're introducing testosterone into your body your testes see no reason to keep producing so they shrink and cocme back when you're done
>>
>>27619029
Plus i have to add this too: i'm a tremendous faggot
>>
>>27619046
Lol let me guess, you're about 5'6, balding, but totally roided out and wondering why you're not drowning in pussy yet?
>>
>>27619124
>being this butthurt
>on 4chan
>>
>>27617414
>I have great muscle building genetics, am strong naturally

Get the fuck off my board

I'm a lanklet, followed the fit sticky and haven't seen any size gains

fuck you
>>
>>27617246
Dick gets bigger desu man
balls do shrink though
>>
>>27619192
>have great gains whenever I work out
>get fat really quickly just trying to hit basic macros
>spend 75% of the time cutting

Enjoy being a lanket, it will let you be permanently
cut when you put on a bit of muscle.

>>27619124
If you wana rage about people being in better shape than you go back to /fit/. Nobody on here is gonna care about your natty card or your 'funktional strength'
>>
File: zyzz.jpg (118 KB, 610x550) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.jpg
118 KB, 610x550
>>27619192
Well fuck you as well for not having to abstain from eating delicious food when everyone around you is munching on pizzas, burgers, cakes, ice cream etc etc and you have to make do with fucking chicken breast and oatmeal.

Also, like i said i have terrible hips, wide and bulky so i will never achieve chad status v taper aesthetics.

As a lanklet you have the potential to get a chad status v taper body, plus you will never have to cut unless you want to get down to 6% bf.

Pic related
>>
>>27619481
bull shit faggot, no matter how much I go to the gym my body type doesn't improve

sure i feel stronger and am improving my PRs but I will always be the skinny boy people see me as
>>
>>27619202
balls only shrink when ur on cycle
once u use PCT they go back to normal size
>>
>>27618946
Then get a bigger arms, and a more ripped core. That's how you compensate
>>
>>27619481
>ike i said i have terrible hips, wide and bulky so i will never achieve chad status v taper aesthetics.

The with of your hips doesen't matter unless you have some kind of birth defect. Steroids make your delts fucking huge even if you barely work them. Almost everyone can eventually get a v-taper, its just a matter of how muscular you have to get. Sure you may never be a zyzz, but you can be an arnold and thats not a look people will make fun of.

>>27619528
If you're training to get bigger you should ignore your PRs and focus on volume. Whenever you feel like you're not growing don't just add more weight- add more reps and more exercises. If you eat enough preotenes you will eventually grow; no doubt about it.

>>27619546
>>27619202

Why do people even care about how big their balls look? I've never met a girl that gave a shit about anyones balls.
>come to /r9k/ to escape /fit/
>still giving people workout and steroid advice
feelsbadman.jpg
>>
because even if i took all the hgh and anabolic steroids in the world id still look scrawny because i dont have the genetics, morphology, or the frame.
>>
File: 1450157610919.jpg (59 KB, 896x921) Image search: [Google]
1450157610919.jpg
59 KB, 896x921
>>27619641
>because i dont have the genetics

yeah thats also why 70% of americans are fat i bet

people that think like this have too many generics, specifically an extra chromosome they could do without
>>
>>27614843
>>27614844
this the same as the deepweb?
>>
>>27620031
dude its a fucking subreddit its not at all like the deepweb. Forget ToR, you don't even have to oben an incognito tab to email those guys what you want.

You might get v&, but the guy selling you 2Gs of pot might also be an undercover cop. The odds of you being caught are honestly pretty low- its not like you're ordering weapons grade uranium.
>>
>>27619620
Hmm, this piqued my interest. Im only 18 though, isn it a bad idea at this age to take steroids?
>>
>>27620132
alrighty then. also, how does r9k work? i'm getting muted over here.
>>
>>27620276
Arnold was winning Mr. Olympia at 19.

The later you start the more "stable" your hormones should be naturally, but since you're artificially controlling them it doesn't really matter. You would have to be extra careful if you're not done puberty but if you are (like most people) you're good to go.
>>
>>27614571
Because I don't know how safely and how to get a physician who won't shun me when I'm on medicaid.... and I can't do it with just community/forum posts.

Also my test is already *HIGH*

>>27614780
It is. I'm ugly and slim/toned except in the stomach/butt.....

>>27614786
No, they don't care about personality unless they're fat/ugly/old/single moms. What about those of us that would like someone we could at least appreciate sober?

>>27614811
Mine already hasn't worked properly since I was 20ish. What's the point when I live in this much shame? :(

>>27614839
Agreed. My personality is bad. I cut people off, I have sperg, I can't read people, I can't deal with small talk, I alienated hte only mutual crush I've ever had.....

>>27614844
I can't do it on my own..... I don't even have the energy to move right now (dysautonomia) and don't know without a physician's oversight how to not end up completely ruining my hair or my dick or getting acne.
`
>>27614951
I'll be happy with an absolute whore. They will let an older man touch natural firm breasts. Prudish women won't.

>>27617264
No it doesn't.

>>27617414
Universe gave me toned but skinnyfat aesthetics, I'm always just close but never quite for life. It sucks balls. I always look at me and know cool sculpting could help..... maybe..... but it costs 1500$ per area.

>>27617549
Same I gain only fat and it's really hard to do - BUT I CAN STARVE AND NOT LOSE FAT.

And I both lose muscle easily and have to fight to gain so much as a POUND of it.

>>27619017
But I could be on a dose of vyvanse and would just lose hair and get skin problems and dick dysfunction. Woudl NOT get ABS. Would NOT burn FAT.

>>27619029
Nani - you're fat/ugly/a single mom aren't you?

>>27619124
I'm six two, have no choice but to eventually go bald since I was always naturally fine haired, have a bad scalp skin condition dealy, perma skinny-fat after giving up because years of working out etc )
>>
>>27619202
Dick size can not be increased by testosterone.

>>27619481
Same I'm a lanklet with GIGANTIC thunder thighs and huge bony hips and shoulderblades. My lats literally stick out/are defined doing *nothing* but a V isn't happening. Good luck getting a body to prioritize where to put on weight, it's like I'd have to hit 300lbs to get any on my ribs./arms/lower legs.
>>
>>27620514
uh are you autistic senpai??
>>
>>27621398
Yes. Stfu now. And don't call me senpai. You are not a qt female. You don't have an autistic fetish.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.