[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone else here reached a level of depression that makes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 500x366
Has anyone else here reached a level of depression that makes you want to cry in public? Yesterday some guy on the train decided to have a casual chat with me. He asked me where I was going. I told him I was just going to wander around the city for a bit. For some reason this made me cry. Could have been the realisation I've done nothing sigh my life or that I have no friends to do anything with.
>>
>>27614164
I'm laughing. Did you cry in front of him. I fucking love this mental image.
>>
there there anon. no tears, only dreams now.
>>
>>27614164
This has been me in the past.

Once you sink a bit further into depression all these emotions will simply go away.
>>
For 9 months, OP. I just walked around my small town with no one to talk to. I did not have a job, I did not have any friends, I did not go to school etc.

I was a loser NEET with no friends who got kicked out every morning and just walked around all day until my parents let me come inside again.

Everyday was filled with anxiety and depression.

Today I at least have one good friend I hang out with a few times every week and it's making my life become alright again.

Hopefully Ill get a job soon.
>>
File: 526x297-i05.jpg (14 KB, 526x297) Image search: [Google]
526x297-i05.jpg
14 KB, 526x297
>>27614250
kek

aboriginall comment
>>
A guy broke down crying at my store once. He ran into a family friend and as they were talking the conversation gradually moved onto the topic of his life and how fucking awful it was. Stuff like his mother having a stroke and his dog dying and him losing his job etc. Seemed like a really nice honest guy and life just hit him like a fucking runaway train.

I've broken down crying in public before and it's always in those times when it's really pouring.
>>
>>27614164
What's your Steam link.
>>
File: 1458254889342.png (426 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
1458254889342.png
426 KB, 600x630
>>27614164
It mostly happens when I'm going to sleep and start thinking about my life, but it almost happened in public some times, just try to think about something else, like memes and shitposting, dumb shit won't cure it but will briefly take part of the sadness away.
>>
>>27614164
>not punching through rock bottom and coming out the other side a stronger man with no sense of shame that people mistake for confidence

Pleb
>>
yes
>went to a rehab place
>had pt then went to speech
>therapist asked me how i was doing good how are you
>it go quite i kind of broke down
>i was just kind of thinking of how much i ruined my life(i got in a car accident almost 3 year ago and been going to rehabs)

>i wake get dressed eat breakfast
>watch tv
>somebody put me into my standing frame a thing to stretch me
>then i walk
>walk some more
>go to the gym or pt
>watch tv and post here
>>
File: saitama.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
saitama.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>27614164
>Depression
>crying

pick one senpai.

Crying means that you're able to feel something, depression is not feeling anything at all.
>>
>>27614339
this
all i feel is emptiness
>>
>>27614821
>not realizing this is just a phase
>>
>>27614164
I guess it's because you think you're a loser and some guy put it out there unintentionally and I guess you are a loser you don't have to be though can you look people in the eye? handle rejection?
>>
Back when I still went to physical classes and not online ones I would sometimes feel like crying in the middle of class because of how shitty my grades were, how I had made no friends even though I'd been in university for years, and had no idea what to do.
>>
File: BdGDRhLIQAA0rU_.jpg (18 KB, 460x228) Image search: [Google]
BdGDRhLIQAA0rU_.jpg
18 KB, 460x228
The school nurses called me down to their office to give me a spontaneous eye exam. I failed and they took me into the interrogation room and started chewing me out for not having glasses. I broke down crying and then they spent the rest of the day being my therapists.

Jesus Christ that sucked.
>>
>>27615730
That sounds worse than penis inspection day 2bh
>>
I cried in public actually

At bootcamp. I cried like three times in front of other people
>>
Like what the other anon said, my depression makes me emotionless and it's nigh imlossible for me to cry under normal circumstances. However I do find that I almost always cry my fucking eyes out when I get drunk. Three years back I went into a pub by myself because no friends and got pissed by myself sitting in the corner. I then proceeded to cry loudly. Very embarassing memory.
>>
File: uEb6ktr.jpg (39 KB, 750x462) Image search: [Google]
uEb6ktr.jpg
39 KB, 750x462
>>27614164
I went to a chinese restaurant to eat on christmas and realized I was by myself, and I was crying while eating.

I felt like committing suicide so bad.
>>
File: 1448918059412~01.png (778 KB, 1065x1064) Image search: [Google]
1448918059412~01.png
778 KB, 1065x1064
>>27616626
>that pic
I really hope he's being "ironic"
>>
Men shouldn't ever cry in public. Nothing wrong with letting it out at home while drinking, but outside hell no. Never show your emotions unless its anger.
>>
>get really drunk a month ago
>listen to an anime OP that I had vivid memories of watching in high school
>eyes water up when I remember I can't go back in time

Closest I've come to crying in 9 years
>>
>>27617830
>falling for the man code meme
>>
>>27614164
No and I never will. You know why?

Cause I ain't no fucking queer.
>>
>hear someone complain about their legs not working and being stuck in a wheelchair
>woke up this morning and stood up on my legs and walked no problem
Try not being a fucking pussy.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.