[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well, i fucked up robots. i had one shot. >meet teenage qt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
well, i fucked up robots. i had one shot.

>meet teenage qt virgin
>my oneitis
>act like a complete autist around her because i'm terrified
>she still shows interest and is really nice to me
>end up having a lot of respect for her
>too scared to ask her out
>months go by
>meet her sister
>easy to talk to, but no attraction
>end up asking sister on a date because there's no fear and i was feeling ballsy
>mfw i didn't actually want this
>mfw i've ruined any chance i had with oneitis

i don't know if i'll ever get another chance to be with a girl like that again in my lifetime. in a few years i'll be too old for teenage qts. i have no one to blame but myself.
>>
>>27613938
Ok anon this is salvageable. If her sister is cool you could come clean and say you fancy her sister but are too nervous to ask her our then ask the sister to help you. Since women can't keep shit to themselves, the girl you like will know that you never meant to go for her sister
>>
>>27613938
>mfw when i pretty much did ane am doing the exact same thing
>>
>>27613972
but her sister has been into me from the get go
>>
>>27614273
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. This makes it tricky. Give me a minute to think this through. What are the ages of the girls and which one is more attractive/gets more attention
>>
>>27614333
one is 18, the other is 22. the 18 year old gets more attention. i think I'm screwed
>>
>>27614386
Which one do you like? The 18 year old?
>>
>>27614419
yes. bloxblox
>>
>>27614450
Well I'd say you just ask the older one for help and explain the situation, I'd say shed understand. What age are you? And why don't you like the 22 year old?
>>
>>27614567
i'm 24. and i don't know i guess she's just not as alluring. she is low energy, and the 18 year old is high energy and a lot cuter i guess
>>
>>27613938
You fucked yourself over on that one so I have no sympathy for you. Just be grateful you even got a choice.
>>
>>27614698
>high energy
Jesus Americans are odd creatures. I'd go for the 22 year old m8
>>
If you didn't want to be with her then why ask her out?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.