[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>need to get my bike fixed >store closes at 4pm >showed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1392409014513.jpg (14 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1392409014513.jpg
14 KB, 249x249
>need to get my bike fixed
>store closes at 4pm
>showed up at 3:55pm, so they have to work overtime
>>
Hey man fuck you dude I had to stay in an extra hour and 20 minutes because of you. Fucking loser, and before you even say it no you won't find out which employee I am just know that I've seen your face and I know your a piece of shit. Next time I see you in my shop I'm going to record your autistic ass and make a thread about you. I might even "accidentally" lose your bike if you have it repaired by us again. Fucking faggot, eat shit
>>
>>27613899
stop role playing you cringemyster
>>
>he's driving a motorized bicycle
>>
If they took your bike, the overtime is taken into account when they say that 4pm is the closing time.

They are not idiots. You are.
>>
>>27613748
Then they'd take your bike and fix it the next day.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.