[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here still /scared of the dark/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nln8ryNlxe1sfehofo1_500.jpg (122 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nln8ryNlxe1sfehofo1_500.jpg
122 KB, 500x399
Who here still /scared of the dark/?
>>
>>27613623
im scared to putmy feet outside the blanket because something might bite me
>>
hard to be scared of the dark when I spend most of my time in it flimflam
>>
>>27613623
Me to be honest

>tfw ghost stories still scare me

JUST
>>
In not afraid of the dark, just what could lurk in it.
>>
I used to think I was scared of the dark. Just couple of years ago I was living in what was pretty much a village, we even had garden. It was awful because at night it was an absolute silence, like you were in deep space and if you screamed no one would have heard you. No cars, most of the time no animals outside. No life.

Now I live in the city in the apartment and actually really like being in the dark, sometimes when I make tea I don't even bother with turning lights on as my eyes already pretty adapted. What makes it okay for me is that I do hear life outside of my apartment, I can hear a passing by car, sometimes neighbors (although those can be a little too loud at times).
>>
>>27613887
*unsheathes keyblade*
>>
A bit, I like to pretend someone is with me when I'm lying in bed, it makes me feel better.
>>
File: NMlMNLo.gif (320 KB, 500x409) Image search: [Google]
NMlMNLo.gif
320 KB, 500x409
For some reason leaving a dark basement scares me. I keep feeling like something is going to attack my back and neck and drag me back down the stairs
>>
>>27614924
its the same for me but its gotten to the point where i get scared leaving any room in the dark (bath/livingroom)
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.