[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welcome, take a seat, order a drink of choice and tell us what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 23
File: 1449808228016.jpg (69 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
1449808228016.jpg
69 KB, 614x389
Welcome, take a seat, order a drink of choice and tell us what's been troubling you today.
>>
>>27613559
I just need help pulling the trigger. I don't want to talk about it. I don't want to wait a week and see if I feel the same. I just want to pull the trigger.
>>
File: Douchebags.jpg (35 KB, 580x395) Image search: [Google]
Douchebags.jpg
35 KB, 580x395
Yo bro! Can me and my boys get some natty lights??
>>
>>27613559
Just a beer thanks. She's still on my mind you know, I know it's not gonna work but I can't honestly tell you where it went wrong or why.
>>
>>27613559
Riesling please.
I'm scared of driving. I have my license, but seeing all the close calls that happen on the freeway makes me stay at home and get even less accustomed to it.
>>
I've been thinking. Let's say a roastie who turned you down comes back and makes it clear she now wants you. Let's say she literally says so out loud.
Is it better to fuck her, or to tell her to fuck off? Or both in order?
>>
>>27614200
Hey who let the fembot in here
>>
I have vodka and 209 painkillers on my desk

I'll take a quick whisky
>>
A six of Lagavulin please, I hate normalfags. That's all really
>>
i'll have some jim beam
i've done absolutely nothing today but watch isis execution videos
what a time to be alive
somebody help me
>>
>>27613559
who /dreadingworktomorrow/ here?

Seriously, I hate this job so much but I spent 5 years in college suffering to get 2 degrees to get a job like this. Sometimes I just wanna go work at fucking McDonalds.
>>
>>27614249
fuck her, then tell her to fuck off
or just ditch her immediately
>>
>>27614459
what do you do for your job anon?
>>
>>27613584
i'll pull it for you if you let me use the gun afterwards
>tfw can't legally own a gun
>>
>>27614493
It's something financial related
>>
>>27614249
>>27614146
Who let the normies In?
>>
File: sweats.png (103 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
sweats.png
103 KB, 246x232
>>27614459

>job

GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIESCUM
>>
>>27614146
Here, one Beer, tell me
>>27614200
Same, I'm worried that I might be a retard and think the controls are in russian instead of English, causing me to crash, and here's your drink
>>27614397
Whiskeys on the House mate
>>27614438
Same, I wish they would all die, I put up a sign saying "NO NORMIES REEEEEEEE" and here's your drink
>>27614439
I fapped and I can't stop, here's your Jim Beam you ordered
>>
>>27614249
Didn't you read the sign? NO NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>27614947
Thanks for finding out he was a Normie
>>
>>27613559
I know its not allowed, but I brought my own vodka. Please make an exception this night.

I'm a liar. I lie about what I do all day and my future goals. I lie about how I feel, about how interested I am in people's stories and appearances, about what I think on certain topics of discussion. I lie about me, what I'm interested in, my nonexistent sex life, my nonexistent social life, my alcohol usage, how weak I am.

I even lie to myself. I tell myself I'm good looking, smart, that my time to shine will come, that I haven't let anyone down, that the future isn't as bleak as it seems and all I need to do is wait.

Its not compulsive. I know full well what I'm doing and I know its bad. I know why I lie, but I'm not sure why I have to lie this much. If I cut all ties, I won't have to lie as much. Maybe a new slate is whats best for me.
>>
>>27615063
It's ok mate, you can bring your own drinks in this Tavern
>>
>>27615063
That reminds me of myself a couple years ago. I stopped doing it after accepting that I'm just a fucked up loser.
>>
>>27614459
I hate my job, too. When I wake up on Sundays, I'm usually afraid that it's Monday until I realize it isn't. Then I'm worried that I only have one day left until work. And then I wanna drink but not too much because I don't want to feel like shit the next day.

...anyways, I'll have a bourbon.
>>
how kind of you
well i,ll just have a wine, any wine really doesn't really matter
i wouldn't want to bother anyone with my stupid problems but what the hell, just keep them coming and i,ll open open up a little
there is this girl you see mister, pale, young and fun with a golden curly hair that makes me crazy
talented pianist whom i meet last year on summer
we seemed to have so much in common, we laughed and we lost ourselves in each others eyes
i don't know how i screwed it up but i did
i couldnt muster up the courage to tell her how i felt and now im all alone again, i wish anyone was enough to fill the void in my cold heart but after meeting her no one else matters no more
>>
>>27615213
Here's your Bourbon
Same, I feel the same when I have to get up for University
>>27615351
Here's your Wine reminds me of a girl once
>>
Found out my gf (first ever) is moving away on thursday
Also realising i wasted my life. Could have done swimming competitions you know?
Sleeping 6am - 4pm daily too
Give me the strongest shit you have
(Also first ever comment)
>>
>>27615509
You haven't wasted your life yet. You can still get back into swimming. You can fix your sleep schedule.

And your girl... it hurts more because it's your first. I've had and lost girls before. In a way it hurts more when it's not because of something bad. It hurt more when I moved away from her than when a girl cheated on me. So I understand what you're going through.
>>
I wont drink alcohol nor smoke, for I fall on addictions way too easily, so it'll be a diet coke for me, Bob.

Life sucks, doesn't it? But atleast we're alive I guess Did you watch yesterday's match, Bob?
>>
>>27615402
thanks mate, cheers
its funny really when i look back on it the hints where so obvious and i was so oblivious
thicker than spoiled milk, stubborn like a mule
ive changed so much since i was an outcast, ive spared no effort since then yet im still the same insecure shy and cold hearted robot ive always been
fuck normies, they only care about looks
im surrounded by hoes that wouldn't have even talked to me 2 years prior and now cant hop off these nuts
shallow cunts, where were they when i wanted to off myself huh?
>>
>>27615642
You're a normie now. You're one of them. Don't fight it.
>>
>>27615566
Yeah i suppose so, thanks. Just an odd feeling knowing im not going to see her again

I hope things work out on your end too
>>
I have been extremely irritable lately. I am just constantly pissed off for no reason and feel like I'm going to explode and beat the shit out of someone. I went out for lunch with my parents and sister yesterday. First time seeing them for a few months. I was fuming when they were just trying to make small talk with me and I acted like a passive aggressive asshole. Fell really bad, I never used to be like this. Its like I just can't ignore it and be apathetic anymore. All the insecurities,anxiety,depression and loneliness I had been suppressing has been brought to the forefront of my brain and I am not managing it very well.

I'll have a Heineken and a shot of your cheapest whiskey. Am I allowed to smoke in here?
>>
File: 1298141130895.png (19 KB, 291x317) Image search: [Google]
1298141130895.png
19 KB, 291x317
Some vodka would be nice.

I'm trans and that makes me a total shit to pretty much everyone right now. Even to pony cucks I am considered a degenerate.
>>
I'll take 2 shots of Becherovka.

Everyone around me is in relationships. I'm not mad about it, not anymore. Before it was a cause of depression, but how fucking lonely do you have to be to not have anyour inclination towards being loved?
>>
I'll have a beer.
I may be getting a gf soon. Maybe not a gf, but I met this girl who really, really likes me. And she's pretty. Pretty enough to make most guys jealous and to turn my dad on.
We have a date on wednesday. I'll try to take her home, since my dad is travelling that day. I've never got laid with a non-hooker before. I'm not scared of failure, but I'm terrified about success. I've been a loser my whole life, I don't know how to deal with a girl liking me.
>>
The university health services is going to give me an ADHD evaluation tomorrow and maybe prescribe me some meds.

I have a 4.0 at my uni but I feel like I've been brute forcing myself into concentrating past what a normal person should have to do.

I'm nervous because the last time I took ADD meds it kept me out of work for three days. Vyvanse is like crystal meth.
>>
>>27615684
fuck that, i miss my old basement dwelling ways, but the loneliness stings like a bitch
you might be right though, im ignoring some depressed 4/10, i approached her as a friend cause she reminded me of myself and now shes falling for me, meanwhile miss goldielcoks gives me mixed signals while still being as distant as ever probably cause she got some airhead chad bf now
i want to cuck that faggot so hard but shes better than that, things where so much simpler in wow
>>
File: al.jpg (17 KB, 250x284) Image search: [Google]
al.jpg
17 KB, 250x284
White Russian, heavy on the Kahlua please.

My best friend is pressuring me to lose my virginity. I'll be 22 this year and it seems he's incredibly concerned about me all of a sudden. He tried hooking me up with some 19 year old single mother 2 weeks ago, but she's white trash and her kid was in every single one of her facebook photos. I just don't give a damn about meeting girls anymore. My last job was full of fat middle aged dykes, and my current job is full of young, but for whatever reason married girls. I can't be arsed to go to clubs or bars, because those are typically full of STD ridden sluts.

TL;DR My friend is trying to get me to fuck sluts but I'd rather take my time and find someone I actually like, but it probably won't be happening anytime soon because I'm shit at talking to women.
>>
>>27615872
Go for it, you go on that date and ask her round. You can do it. I believe in you my child
>>
>>27613559
Well barkeep I fucked up today.

I've been talking to a girl all week and last night she complained about having no place to stay in a week. I make decent money and have a pretty large place so I offered for her to stay there and stockpile money. In my head I was doing a good thing, but I came off as a creepy and she's now funny about talking to me.
>>
File: fox x rabbit.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fox x rabbit.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
>>27615855
not OP but if you ask me
you should be thankful you haven't fell into the gentle trap
yet...
>>
>>27613559
Kahlua and coffee.

I just feel so inadequate some days.

I study my job field, I work out, set goals, achieve them, and yet I always feel plateau'd out. As if no end goal is in sight, and never truly at ease or comfortable in my own skin.
>>
>>27615872
do it faggot
we are all losers you hearm me?
if she doesnt care you shouldnt eighter
go with the flow man, its the dandy way to live
>>
Campari on the rocks please.

It is almost 5am and I need to go to the police station tomorrow morning. Also procrastinated on some schoolwork for a long time now.

Maybe I will do them tomorrow. Or the next day..
>>
>>27615998
>>27616090
Thanks, guys. You don't know how much it helps me to read these posts.
>>
I'll just take a beer. I'm actually content today. I spent my day gardening so I just want to relax. It's a nice change of pace from constantly being depressed and suicidal so I want to enjoy it before I go back to it.
>>
I ran 3 miles today but I also ate like crap, eating a doughnut and getting a burger. But at least they were tasty.
>>
>>27616201
You would feel shitty for not taking the opportunity for years. Good luck anon. Just don't forget the folk of the bar if you start turning to normalhood.
>>
File: nxqn9xzQEF1s1ecg3_1280.png (273 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
nxqn9xzQEF1s1ecg3_1280.png
273 KB, 600x583
>>27613559
EMPTY YOUR POCKETS, PUT THE FEELS IN THE BAG AND NO ONE GETS HURT
>>
>>27616220
i can respect that mate
even if you are a fat fuck browsing 4chan 3 miles its pretty good
i went out to ride bicycle alone for what must have been 4 hours straight but still feel like shit
you are not alone
>>
File: 564562354.png (79 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
564562354.png
79 KB, 184x184
I'll take some gnome whiskey

I keep getting fucking prankcalled from an old steam group I use to be friends with, getting sick of the prank calling bullshit
>>
>>27616285
Put the pea shooter away. We can share our feels if you sit down for a while.

Barkeep, can I have another ES for my raifu?
>>
>>27616285
yo mate take it easy
we don't want no trouble, sit down and drink with us
there are enough feels for everyone
>>
File: 151321.jpg (19 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
151321.jpg
19 KB, 400x388
>>27616351
>>27616346
*BANG*

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT DID I FUCKING SAY PUT THE FEELS IN THE GODDAMNED BAG ILL FUCKING KILL MYSELF I SWEAR ILL DO IT
>>
File: 166789.jpg (37 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
166789.jpg
37 KB, 225x350
>>27616378
You are cute. Can I buy you a beer?
>>
>>27613559
My teeth are disgusting and yellow and I have an infection that's making them that way and is dissolving my enamel. Gonna schedule a dentist appointment tomorrow for a root canal but it may conflict with a wagecuck job that I may or may not get in the future.
>>
>>27615993
tell him to gently fuck off
he should understand that you are ok with being a virgin
there is someone out there for almost everyone
and enough body pillows to get you trough the cold nights for rest of your sad life
>>
>>27616413
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK IT
>>
>>27616414
I also have anfear that my teeth are going to melt away and I'm going to be stuck with dentures.
>>
>>27616414
I forgot to order a drink! Please give me a bottle of tequila so I can forget about my troubles for a night.
>>
File: raifu.jpg (42 KB, 393x418) Image search: [Google]
raifu.jpg
42 KB, 393x418
>>27616449
Welp, you win some and you lose some.
>>
File: kaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (79 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
kaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
79 KB, 720x960
i broke my ankle.. anyone ever have a cast b4? are you supposed to cover ur toes? fucking doctor just left me like this
>>
File: Feels_516771_4069365.jpg (37 KB, 550x453) Image search: [Google]
Feels_516771_4069365.jpg
37 KB, 550x453
>>27616449
NOOOOOOOOOO
you bastard how could you
>>
>>27616518
Use a knit wool sock for maximum comfort and warmth.
>>
>there's a qt at service/retail job
>stop there most days of the week
>always seems genuinely happy and almost glowing when she sees me
>seems fairly shy
>she doesn't seem to talk to anyone outside of me at least as far as I've seen
>at one point her coworker had her stop doing what she was doing to tell her I was there

Still can't get the balls to ask her out lads ;_; - I keep thinking despite some of these signs it could just be because I'm a regular, but they don't do tips or anything so it's not like they have to kiss ass for a living or anything.
>>
>>27616612
you know what to do anon
she wont make the first move
its do or die
dont make the same mistake as me, you will end up with a kitchen full of empty bottles and a heart filled with regret
>>
>>27616612
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
Just do it.

oreganooooo
>>
>>27616742

I don't know how - I'm just another asshole customer man, can't just ask her out.
>>
>what's been troubling you today.
Luxrender keeps darkening the color of my texture maps and I can figure out why.
>>
>>27616767
get your head out of your ass first you self loathing faggot
we will get you trough this
first muster up some confidence, a good way to do this is cleaning up your house, taking a good bath, having a healthy breakfast with fucking bananas, bananas are great and if anyone tells you they aren't punch the fucker in the jaw
>>
File: 1457737119826.jpg (175 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1457737119826.jpg
175 KB, 1440x810
>>27616897

I'll try anon
>>
File: Konata.jpg (37 KB, 552x391) Image search: [Google]
Konata.jpg
37 KB, 552x391
>>27616948
godspeed senpai
just be nice and talk to her even if its just a little, interests like music movies, anything really
and if it doesn't happen life will still go on believe me
>>
I'll take anything that will put me to sleep, permanently please.
I've been suffering from insomnia for the past two weeks and is taking a toll on me. I've been taking mess but they can't help much since they also cause depression. I've been also working my ass off for college, and I bet you know how college is right? Work and work until you're another cog in the machine. I don't have many close friends here so can't get help or talk to anyone. When will I be able to sleep bartender?
>>
I'll take anything that will put me to sleep, permanently please.
I've been suffering from insomnia for the past two weeks and is taking a toll on me. I've been taking mess but they can't help much since they also cause depression. I've been also working my ass off for college, and I bet you know how college is right? Work and work until you're another cog in the machine. I don't have many close friends here so can't get help or talk to anyone. When will I be able to sleep bartender? Help
>>
>>27617759
Just drink till you pass out. You may only get a few hours of shitty sleep but honestly thats better than total insomnia. Usually sort of works for me.
>>
>>27613559
I'm not a kissless virgin anymore, but I'm not experiencing love afterwards. It was drunk girl friend from a party. She was fucking wasted.
>>
my friend broke up with my other friend today
what do I do
just a glass of water for me thanks
>>
>>27613559
Bartendie, gimme a wild turkey and make it neet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGRyJ0SVMG4
>>
How we doing tonight boys? I'll have some cranberry and vodka. Turning 22 tomorrow, unemployed, dropped out of college almost 2 years ago, lost out with the woman I loved, it's gonna be a lonely night, nice to have the robots here with me.

Some drinking alone music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e3m_T-NMOs
>>
give me some whisky
how normies shrug off oneitis so easily?
I always feel like stalking this bitch's twitter
>>
>>27618396
>went to college
>had a gf

the fuck outta here fag. hurr durr u robots are mah boiz.

kill urself
>>
>>27618422
I know that feel bro, I used to look for this woman's online presence all the time in the hopes of seeing a picture of her.
>>
>>27613559
I can't decide if I want to move with my parents to a small town in another state, or room up with some bros I met at work

On one hand, being independent sounds awesome
On the other hand, being independent sounds horrible

Idk, I feel like it could be a new start without any pressure from my parents to do something. It's a big leap and I'm not sure where I'll end up.

I am 19 and have a couple semesters of community college if that matter any. I really don't want to continue school though, I hate it.
>>
>>27618427
never had a gf faggot, might I suggest having a drink and getting the stick out of your ass?
>>
File: 1444699180209.jpg (91 KB, 1773x195) Image search: [Google]
1444699180209.jpg
91 KB, 1773x195
>>27618422
normies dont get oneitisis....damn I wish I was a normie
>>
>>27618477
oh an I'll have a double coke and rum
>>
>>27618454
what makes it even worse is that I know everything bad about her, she's easy af, she's really trendy (she used to be "gamer girl", then she got bored)
but when I think about her eyes and her voice I can't stop
this is a fucking illness
>>
>>27613559
Master finally decided to keep my in my collar all day. I fucking pussied out and panicked half way through the day.
>>
>>27618483
might I suggest stop lying first off and stop with the gay camaraderie act. you posted music to drink alone to. So go fucking drink alone fag
>>
I don't know why I deleted it the first time but here it is again (sorry).

>be best friends with girl in elementary school
>I move to another part of town and go to a different school around sixth grade; we lose touch
>we go to the same high school but she never said one fucking word to me all four years and at graduation
>all of a sudden she texts me and says she misses me since I've moved away after high school
>>
File: fregg.png (713 KB, 2560x2489) Image search: [Google]
fregg.png
713 KB, 2560x2489
I don't wanna go to uni tomorrow

my only acquaintance is a fuckin retard who has never read a book in his life

my french teacher thinks I'm a fuckin idiot and hates my guts

I have no interest at all in my lit class and I got kicked out of it last time I went

I have my first test this week and I haven't studied shit

I only wanted to be a neet in a rich family god fucking damnit
>>
>>27618500
everyone gets it at least once
difference is, if you get it when you're kv it's game over
>>
File: tfwwaffensmoking.jpg (147 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
tfwwaffensmoking.jpg
147 KB, 800x900
>>27613559
>have crushed on a girl REALLY hard that I'm really good friends with online
>She lives a few hours away and is married, but is about to divorce, because she wants to have children and her husband refuses
>Hers and I's goals all line up, and she regularly confides in me, even adds me on normie book last night, and we're really close
>today she explicitly says in a group we're in she wouldn't date somebody younger than her after her divorce, and I'm 3 years younger than her, and it was probably calculated to tell me without being direct

I'm kind of crushed. I fall for a girl once every few years, and for me, that can only happen to girls I'm friends with. I kind of was starting to think this could end up as something. I'm not unattractive, I'm not even that spergy. I'm just an eternal fuckup. Guess I'll have to wait a few MORE years to get to know a girl.
>>
>>27618839
Took one of my prescribed vicodins and had a few beers tonight. At least I have that.

It's going to suck running out of vicodin though. I don't want to go to work in the morning.
>>
I quit my job because i said i would take a class and work at becoming better qualified and get a better job.

I just bought fallout 4 and played it the whole week. It's like i know exactly what i need to do to fix my life but id rather just procrastinate and be self destructive.
>>
>>27618698
Anon im not trying to bully but >french >lit.

If you are doing some shitty literature degree you may as well stop going.
>>
>>27618914
I'm studying Translation but for some retarded reason I got some shitty fucking classes that have nothing to do with translation this year

I just wanna translate things and get paid for it, not be a lit erudite and wipe my ass with my degree
>>
>>27616201
But go have fun. You'll make yourself appear anxious if you say you're expecting a gf soon
>>
>all i have left to drink is Triple Sec and orange juice

fk, can't even get drunk off this shit
>>
>>27615826
Why did you decide you were trans?
>>
this "gimme a gin" roleplay is autistic

the fact that this kind of thread is like a year old is also autistic
>>
>>27620086
you're autistic. bloxx
>>
File: Cute-short-hair.jpg (28 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
Cute-short-hair.jpg
28 KB, 500x491
>>27613559
>parents want me to out of the house during the day
>start assistant coaching a high school track team
>meet the girl of my dreams
>pic related is what she kind of looks like

I'm 22 and she's 17. Not that much of an age gap but I know it would be a HUGE fuck up if I got with her.
Plus I have no chance with her.
At least I get to stare at her ass in compression shorts all day. And her tits in a sports bra.
>>
File: 1449905831695.png (892 KB, 1024x896) Image search: [Google]
1449905831695.png
892 KB, 1024x896
I'll take just a Dr. Pepper please. I'm in college currently and am failing all of my classes. My parents called earlier and said I was getting good grades. The tri is ending son and I'm failing miserably. I don't know what to do...
>>
Scotch neat.

I just realized that suicide is the inevitable conclusion to my life. I don't know when it will happen, but I know that will.
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.