[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anxiety medication / Swallowing the jew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: pills.jpg (445 KB, 2392x1462) Image search: [Google]
pills.jpg
445 KB, 2392x1462
Ever felt like not giving a shit about health anymore and just kiss the kike's blessing hand to get benzos?

I'm tired as shit of my social anxiety.

Anyone here on medication? What's your experience with them?

Anyone gotten rid of their anxiety through something else?

>inb4 lmao bro anxiety isnt real XD
>>
File: 1351382516909.png (173 KB, 281x282) Image search: [Google]
1351382516909.png
173 KB, 281x282
>>27613397
I've been thinking about it for a while, even a therapeutic dose of Clonazepam makes life near worth living for 20 hours.
>>
make sure to get klonopin instead of xanax
>doctor's are more willing to prescribe it
>it lasts for more than 2 hours
>you'll get more mileage from your prescription
>>
>>27613441
Was on 6mg of xanax and now 3mg of ativan, my old doctor literally just kept bumping it up.
>>
>>27613397
benzo's are god tier drugs but not worth it IMO
stay far away
>>
>>27613441
>doctors prescribing xanax for general anxiety
heh, world's fucked
>>
>try and get benzos
>just get good goy ssris
>"let's just try them for a few weeks more! We could get new effects, goyim!"
>>
>>27613397
I'm on 2mg clonazepam daily. Been on it for 9 months now. Shit is pretty cash.

>up to 50 hour half life
>6-12 hour duration of action
>onset in less than an hour
>easier to get than alprazolam (Xanax) since it isn't abused as much you'll still need to see a psych though
>gives you a nice, comfy, relaxed feeling that last all day
>great for sleep
>>
>>27613397
get prescibed valium and xanax for "anxiety" (i faked it) everyday at night i peace out and drift off to sleep. it's the perfect life
>>
Started on Citalopram a while ago, ended after a week and a shit load of side effects. Now on Wellbutrin for a couple weeks, and neither have done much besides let me sleep normally and reduced paranoia. I also have taken Risperidone that didn't do much either besides being a sleep aid, and completely melting my brain when taken with Citalopram.

My advice to you is to try and sort your shit out without any bogus medication, because it doesn't help everyone. Avoid SSRI's if you appreciate your dick.
>>
>>27613397

>>27613397
I thinks its hard to find a doctor who will prescribe good benzos quickly to a 20-25ish white male.

They prescibed me the lowest dose of klonopin, didnt really help at all

friends bars helped but then you quickly can never get enough, and if you drink on it, you act like a fool. and its addicting

Even if you stop yourself from getting physically addicted, which is near impossible if you take them daily, the mental addiction starts immediately, a bar will completely erase any form of anxiety, but the next day when your anxiety is back...its that much worse. and it gets to the point of tears and ripping your hair out
>>
I'm too nervous to go to a doctor to get benzos, is there any other way to get them?
>>
File: dn.jpg (2 MB, 1500x3471) Image search: [Google]
dn.jpg
2 MB, 1500x3471
>>27613732
Here ya go brother, origninooooool commenta
>>
Benzos aren't for long term use. They'll make your memory fucked up, and they'll cause rebound anxiety when you stop taking them. Piracetam, noopept, and KSM-66 knock my anxiety down a few notches, and they make it easier to absorb and retain information. Nootropics are the drugs of the future, and more and more go into human clinical trial stage ever year. In 20 years, we might have some spicy new anxiety meds with 0 side effects, and decent cognitive enhancers.
>>
>>27613732
reddit.com/r/researchchemicals

Etizolam and clonazolam are good.
>>
I was pretty hooked to benzos for 3 1/2 years but eventually got off. They're totally worth it imo but you'd really need a good steady supply and eventual tolerance breaks instead up upping dosage too much
>>
>>27613795
Yep.

Benzos are great acute drugs but horrid long term solutions. You're also looking at things like dementia after prolonged use. Another big problem with benzos are the hardcore withdrawals that come with abrupt cessation.

Nootropics are going to be far more widely used than they are today.

Though it always seems that when a man takes a certain naturally occurring and enhances it he always ends up with something that has consequences when it comes to use.
>>
>>27613727
>I thinks its hard to find a doctor who will prescribe good benzos quickly to a 20-25ish white male.
This is real untrue. Especially if you have medical records from previous years regarding the issue.
I can't take GABA agonist drugs like benzos, I'm extremely sensitive to them and cannot take 1/3 of a pill without blacking out and taking the rest.
I constantly get offered them by psychiatrists I'm required to see for pain management and have to turn them down. At most they try an off-label drug for anxiety before they offer you those.
It's easy as fuck to get them if you really wanted to get them.
>>
Etizolam causes men to grow breasts, you should avoid it.
Phenazepam was the alternative to etizolam back when I looked at them.
>>
Seen 6+ doctors in 12 years. Always prescribed me benzos, not a single doctor doesn't once you know how to bs them.
>>
File: 1373862065194.jpg (54 KB, 273x382) Image search: [Google]
1373862065194.jpg
54 KB, 273x382
>>27614492
easy as fuck to get them if you really wanted to get them and you're a social butterfly*
>>
Does herbal remedy count? Started taking Valerian recently. Not diagnosed with Anxiety but I don't want to be in case I'm made to take Xanax or some shit.
>>
>>27614738
>Does herbal remedy count
No, no it does not. Take a benzodiazepine some time to see the disconnect in anxiolytic effects.
>>
>>27614675
I'm not sure I count as a "social butterfly" with no friends, only leaving the house for cigarettes, to walk my dog or see a doctor.
>>
All this side effect shit i hear about meds is scary as fuck, like making hand grab motions against your will, not feeling anything anymore or memory problems and personality change

I am so socially retarded that i can't get to drugs through strangers, and darkweb stuff is way too risky for me.

Is my only option self medication through alcohol?
>>
>>27613567
do you remember anything at all lol holy shit thats a ridiculously powerful benzo. enojy your seizures and months of unending terrror when you quit
>>
>>27613397

250-500mg DXM once (only ONCE) a week works great.
>>
>>27615371
I tried cipralex and it made me lose control over my emotions.

Shit is fucking scary.
>>
File: 1439025721437.jpg (35 KB, 613x700) Image search: [Google]
1439025721437.jpg
35 KB, 613x700
Benzos are fucking hell to get off of. Careful with that shit, don't get dependent on them physically.
>>
if drugs prescribed by therapists are as bad as people claim them to be why are people still getting them

so much fucked up shit im reading about them, so little people saying "it helps me and it doesnt cause crippling side effects"
>>
>>27613397
I've taken a few different benzos on a number of occasions. I personally noticed not effect, I've entertained the possibility of high metabolism, but I know for a fact that my psych would refuse to prescribe a higher dose than I've had in the past.
>>
>>27616222
I think there are a few reasons for this.

1. The people who have bad experiences are more likely to talk about them, versus the people who didn't are less likely to speak about them
2. These drugs are known to have bad side effects, and the doctors that are decent tell you up front, so there is a lower expectation of them not having those side effects. It's a trade off.
3. People take them for a while and get so zonked out on them they don't realize how bad it is affecting them negatively. A lot of these make you into a bit of a zombie. Only after they quit do they realize how bad they got.
>>
>>27613397
Benzos work in the short term. Youu eventually become dependent. Moreover, they kill your intellect.

SSRIs are the best choice IMO.

I was a reck before Effexor. I woke up in sweats from nightmares every day. Talking even to my family was a soul shattering experience. I regret nothing.
>>
>>27613397
Have you tried any other of the following?

1. Therapy
2. Cardio (at least 30 minutes 3 times a week)
3. Meditation or yoga
>>
I've tried ativan and xanax. It's a very slippery and dangerous slope using them. You get addicted FAST and the withdrawals are killer and just make the problems you were already having ten times worse. Even knowing this, experiencing it, and getting off of them you'll still find yourself wanting to reach for them. It's so hard to go back to being normal you wonder "how did I ever manage this in the first place?" Even now I want to take them again because I am so stressed and depressed. It feels like I could only function when I was on them.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.