[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hick hate thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 19
File: hillbilly.jpg (262 KB, 1085x1300) Image search: [Google]
hillbilly.jpg
262 KB, 1085x1300
Who else here hates hicks?

Them and corporations are the reason why America sucks.

I love it when they try to make it seem like a redneck and a hillbilly are two different things. They really aren't
>>
>>27613367
>Corporations are the reason America sucks
Go to China or take an econ class commucuck retard, you're just like every other retarded millenial on the planet kek
>>
Who else here /hick and proud/? Long live the south.
>>
From the UK, what's the difference between a hick, a hillbilly and a redneck?
>>
>pic related
>thats a fugging .22 lr

Go big or go home
>>
>>27613406
>From the UK, what's the difference between a hick, a hillbilly and a redneck?

A hick is a low class person from the countryside. A hillbilly lives in a outback place, such as the appalachian hills (hence hillbilly). A redneck is a farmer or person from a farming community.
>>
File: andrew jackson disgust.jpg (33 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
andrew jackson disgust.jpg
33 KB, 450x600
>>27613367
>Le dum redneck maymay
dumb stereotype created by the media for upper middle americans circumvent their hate away from the demographic groups who are actually replacing you and fucking your life up.
>>
>>27613406
Hillbillies are more inbred appalachia folk that drink moonshine and fuck their daughters and never leave the backwoods, folk banjo music.

Rednecks and hicks are the same as eachother. White trashy listen to country, drink beer, muh truck, nascar, love America blindly can be cool people though not nearly as strange as west virginia hillbillies and many times even cooler than non rednecks.
>>
>>27613404
>if you don't defend corporations hogging 90% of the country's' wealth, outsourcing jobs and screwing over the world in general, you're a gommunist XDDDD
LOL
>>
>>27613406
ehh, this>>27613565 is about right for the first two, but "redneck" these days is more of a pejorative for a stereotypical uneducated, poor person from the countryside who enjoys things like hunting, NASCAR, etc.

imagine a stereotypical person who lives in a trailer park and move them to the woods, and that's what most people think of when they hear the term "redneck"
>>
rednecks are the niggers of white people, if you defend them you may as well defend niggers.
>>
Look y'all, rednecks are texans that don't wear sunscreen and voted for george bush, hillbilly's are inbred west virginians and cousin fuckers from kentucky
>>
File: Muffeled Eurobeat.jpg (121 KB, 704x480) Image search: [Google]
Muffeled Eurobeat.jpg
121 KB, 704x480
>.22 isn't beat to shit
>beer isn't in a can
>undershirt doesn't have tobacco juice and cheetos dust on it

You can't fool me.
>>
>>27613713
also
>he's clean shaven
>he's not obese
>>
>>27613405
I'm with ya brother. Idaho fag here. Own tons of guns, missed 4x4. Blonde gf with huge tits too
>>
>Once had a Full-Tumblr leftist tell me I was a transredneck who was born in the wrong country.
>I asked her if any of her Commie friends would be willing to crowdfund my Citizenship Reassignment Surgery and Geographical Replacement Therapy.
>She got pissed off because she's fucking a man who thinks he's a girl and therefore it's still gay.
>>
File: 1458167337553.jpg (162 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1458167337553.jpg
162 KB, 1462x1462
>>27614760
>I asked her if any of her Commie friends would be willing to crowdfund my Citizenship Reassignment Surgery and Geographical Replacement Therapy.

top fucking kek
>>
They can be annoying but I can really careless about them. The more annoying is the "Country" guys from the suburbs. They're hyper masculine caractures of men gets annoying. Try working with these jackasses, they're especially annoying when they grow beards.
>>
File: America.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
America.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
>tfw rural idaho
>tfw poor
>tfw guns
>tfw beer
>tfw truck

They're all good feels other than the poor thing. Country music and bible thumpers still suck though.

I can't speak about West Virginian hillbillies or Southern rednecks but hicks out here are friendly towards anyone that's white, though most people aren't openly racist since it's kind of pointless when the single largest minority group is the ~9% mexican population.
>>
>>27613571
t. cletus
>>
>>27613367
Hello sir, are you lost? You seem to have a functional brain. You want the site five doors down I think.
>>
>>27613367
Hate them. They're all fat. Hate the Christ bullshit they pull out when it suits their own interest. Hate the guns. Hate the wanton ignorance. Fucking hate their shitty music. Thank god I live in NYC and don't have to deal with these assholes.
>>
is OP mad 'cause i made that thread about killing a squirrel?
lmao buckle up kiddo
>>
>>27617090
>They're all fat

With all the manual labor involved in blue collar jobs and the fact that most hick recreational activities involve getting off your ass to go do cool shit outdoors because the alternative is watching TV and getting drunk/high in your trailer? Hicks are /fit/ as fuck when they don't go full beer gut when they stop caring in their mid 40s because their bodies are already wrecked.
>>
>>27617133
Settle down Roscoe.
>>
File: ObesityRates.jpg (77 KB, 480x364) Image search: [Google]
ObesityRates.jpg
77 KB, 480x364
>>27617184
Nice meme. Here is the reality. Notice which states have the highest rates of obesity.
>>
Fuck off you beta cuck, shouldn't you be tending to your wife's half nigger son right now....
>>
>>27617226
Southern cooking is just notoriously shitty for you, combined with other geographic and demographic factors.

The tweekers fucked up on meth five days a week in Montana definitely aren't fat, and your shitty sourceless and likely outdated map even shows that much.
>>
>>27617302
>Southern cooking is just notoriously shitty for you,
Correct. It's all sodioum and lard and these dumb hillbillies try to pass it off as part of their culute. "B-but muh sweet tea"

>>27617302
>The tweekers fucked up on meth five days a week in Montana definitely aren't fat, and your shitty sourceless and likely outdated map even shows that much.
MT is mid-range. But the hillbilly belt is undeniably the fattest in the nation.
>>
>>27617302
>The tweekers fucked up on meth five days a week in Montana definitely aren't fat, and your shitty sourceless and likely outdated map even shows that much.
2014 recent enough for you?

http://www.businessinsider.com/these-are-the-fattest-states-in-america-2015-12

States where redneck culture is prevalent are the fattest. It's just reality.
>>
File: Fistful of Frags.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Fistful of Frags.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
You're adorable OP. Stay mad.
>>
b-but they're so masculine and alpha and having big dicks. Literally my obsessions
>>
good goyim those evil racist hicks are whats wrong with the world. #blacklivesmatter #refugeeswelcome
>>
File: 45345252.jpg (67 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
45345252.jpg
67 KB, 700x525
>>27613367
>holding a .22lr
>drinking from a bottle

Hes supposed to be a hick not a fucking nigger

>can of beer
>confederate flag on his wife beater
>shotgun passed down family, can't afford any new guns, spent all the damn money on beer and car parts
>>
>>27617447
Not OP, but why are you posting a video of a hillbilly shooting garbage? Smh.
>>
>>27617456
>b-but they're so masculine and alpha
you mean fat and poor?
>>
>>27613367
they have super high suicide rates anon. Country music is STRONGLY associated with suicide success and attempts. Don't hate them pity them.
>>
>>27617482
Because I can, my boy. Because I can.
I'm the one shooting.
>>
>>27617516
That's changeable.
>>
>>27617530
Kek. Do you live in a trailer park?
>>
>>27617523
You must not be an american. An american can't hate country music, it's just like hating your own country.
>>
>>27617090
>hating guns
give one justifiable reason
>>
>>27617548
I live in a nice two story ranch house in the country. Any other stereotypes you want to throw out there?
>>
>>27617564
no I am
Didn't say I hate it sometimes I listen to Taylor Swift but it is honestly a depressing genre.
>>
>>27617429
Nice infograph, it shows how embarrassingly fat all of you fucking ameritards are

Stupid cuck, you just prove that americunts are the least intelligent creatures on this planet
>>
>>27617589
>taylor swift
>country
Try again
>>
>>27617591

We're the only country in the world that won't put the number 13 on an elevator or use negative numbers for basement floors so yeah, I agree with you
>>
>>27613367

thats a nice 10/22
>>
>Them and corporations are the reason why America sucks.

Funny, I always thought it was people who blamed generalized groups that were tearing us apart.
>>
>>27617568
Why the fuck would i want to be around guns? I want to spend my time around pretty girls, and good food & wine, and beautiful art & architecture. I'd just assume never see a gun again, all things being equal.

And no, I don't think they should be illegal, but I sure as fuck don't want to spend my time around a bunch of powerless paranoid hillbillies fetishizing weapons.
>>
Anyone else here hate liberal city cucks?

>muh lights
>muh permanent homeless population
>muh concrete
>muh gang warfare
>muh liberal police state
>muh black lives matter
>muh irl reddit

It's literally the lowest form of society unless if you're one of the hyper rich elites who are busy running the world.
>>
>>27617584
Looks sweet. Is it adjacent to the desolate trash strewn empty lot?
>>
Berniecuck detected
>>
>>27617226
This country is fucking fat holy shit
>>
>>27617564
>You must not be an american. An american can't hate country music, it's just like hating your own country.
Born and raised. Fucking hate it. Esp. modern country music, which is basically a mix of hillbilly culture and nog culture.
>>
>>27613367
I just want to know why they all feel compelled to put sirens on their cars and pretend they're volunteer firefighters in high school.
>>
>>27613367
>Them and corporations are the reason why America sucks.

Darkies and Jews are the reason why America sucks.
>>
>>27617690
No, don't be silly. Also I wouldn't call it trash per se, just old shot up targets.
>>
>>27617226
Those are the states with the most niggers aswell.
>>
>>27617671
>but I sure as fuck don't want to spend my time around a bunch of powerless paranoid hillbillies fetishizing weapons.

People who have guns aren't powerless you dumbfuck. That's the point of owning them.
>>
>>27617713
>nog culture.
country music is the opposite of niggy music. It's depressing, it promotes monogamy, and does shit niggynoggies would never do.
>>
>>27617755
>People who have guns aren't powerless you dumbfuck.
Kek. Every two bit dirt farmer in Afghanistan has a gun.

Guns don't make you powerful you stupid hick.
>>
>>27617700
The world actually

1/3 of humans are obese.
>>
>>27613367
The best boys to fuck are rednecks desu
>>
>>27617767
You're thinking of country music from 25+ years ago. We're a long way away from Johnny Cash, Hank Williams, Townes Van Zandt etc.

Modern country music has TONS of hip hop elements in it. Even a lot of the language is derived from hip hop. I've even heard songs with actual rap interludes.

Frankly it's some of the most moronic music being made.
>>
>>27613367
>a redneck and a hillbilly are two different things
They usually do originate from the fiercely independent Scots-Irish immigrants who made up most of America's white destitute, but red-necks are traditionally southern while hillbillies populate the Appalachian mountain range and can be found even in rural New York.
Both have a massive amount of folk-culture and multiple fascinating dialects each.
>>
>>27617671

And what the fuck will you do when some opportunistic urban youth decide to take that high life away from you?

If you live in any city and don't carry a pistol you're fucking asking for some idiot to come along and take it away from you.

I'm in the UK, and I fucking wish I could get a pistol. The chavs and kebab are fucking feral and even if I carry a knife, I'm still too close to them.

>>27617794

And guess which country we've had to pull out of because dirt farmers with AKs dragged us into becoming completely exhausted of war?

Afghans do not fuck around. Russia tried it, and we tried it, then the Americans tried it while dragging us along. That land is where empires fucking end.
>>
>>27617860
now that I think about it that's true. Taylor Swift had the Kendrick Lamar song she did
>>
>>27617700
It's fucking ridiculous. And shameful frankly. I really won't go anywhere in the US outside of NYC/LA/SF.
>>
>>27617984
Good, stay in your containment zones.
>>
>>27617860
I don't think all rednecks listen to that though, do they? I always imagined it was listened to by shitty wannabe-rednecks who live in the suburbs.

I've gone to some bluegrass festivals and it's clear there are a lot of rural people still playing and liking traditional country and folk music.
>>
>>27613367

I don't. Hicks are victims as much as the rest of the poor in this country. I think it's unfortunate that they buy into the distractionary rhetoric of their masters, but I don't hate them for it.

>>27617755
>>27617794

This is true. It cannot be overstated how outmatched the average citizen with a rifle/shotgun is by the federal government of the USA. Or even by whatever state militias/police forces exist. You have a rifle and bullets, you don't have coordination or supplies or aircraft or missiles or tanks. You're fucked.

Moreover, attempting violence against the state gives the state full justification to shoot your ass dead, and as I mentioned above, when it comes to a question of force the answer will probably be the state, not you. So all that is accomplished by attempting violence is undercutting your own cause. That's why anyone who wishes to resist the state should learn and implement non-violent resistance. Then you can sidestep the arena where the state is strong (force) and move the arena back to where you are strong (issues).

The state can survive killing a domestic terrorist easily. It has to be far more careful about killing an unarmed protester. Unless he's black.
>>
>>27617905
>If you live in any city and don't carry a pistol you're fucking asking for some idiot to come along and take it away from you.
Like I said....paranoid. I've lived in NYC for 30 years. Never once needed a gun. Ridiculous.

>And guess which country we've had to pull out of because dirt farmers with AKs dragged us into becoming completely exhausted of war?

Every piece of human target practice in the civil war had a gun. Every 98 pound Somalian pirate has one. Every teenage nog with $100 to his name has one. i could go on and on.

Wake up retard. GUNS DON"T MAKE YOU POWERFUL.
>>
>>27618017
Believe me Cletus, will do.
>>
>>27613654
eh I would consider trailer park residents rednecks because most that I've met are rednecks
>>
>>27618041
One man vs the state is not a contest.
The citizenry vs the state is a different matter.
>>
>>27618021
>I don't think all rednecks listen to that though, do they? I always imagined it was listened to by shitty wannabe-rednecks who live in the suburbs.
Young rednecks do. And the basically speak/dress like Jersey Shore dudes.
>>
>>27617184
>Hicks are /fit/ as fuck when they don't go full beer gut when they stop caring in their mid 40s

most hicks develop the beer gut in their 20s. all the hicks I've ever known were either fat asses or scrawny (scrawny is the minority)

>inb4 not all hicks/rednecks

born in Kentucky raised in Indiana. I've never met one that didn't fit the stereotype
>>
>>27618057
>Every piece of human target practice in the civil war had a gun. Every 98 pound Somalian pirate has one. Every teenage nog with $100 to his name has one.
Wrong.
Only every one with enough agency to be worth thinking, remembering, and talking about has one.
>>
>>27618104
Half these fucking fat ass redneck gun enthusiasts are likely to have a heart attack if their shoelace becomes untied.

They won't be overthrowing the state anytime soon.
>>
>>27618214
But anon, the state is also fat.
>>
>>27618223
I think the drones will be allright.
>>
>>27618205
>Wrong.
>Only every one with enough agency to be worth thinking, remembering, and talking about has one.
What? Just admit you're wrong fampai.

It's just reality. The bigger of a shithole you're in on this planet, the more guns they're going to be.
>>
>>27618252
But they're flown by fat people.
>>
File: 223.jpg (39 KB, 450x373) Image search: [Google]
223.jpg
39 KB, 450x373
>>27613641

>Bawwww, those poor Mexicans, we should let them come here illegally and do the jobs Americans aren't willing to do for 50 cents an hour
>BAWWWWWWWWWW, why doesn't minimum wage increase now that we have millions of people willing to work at lower than minimum wage

Dumb fucks think with their heart and not their brains.
>>
>>27618281
There are more guns in America than anywhere else.
Does that make the US worse than Syria?
>>
File: 07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>27618282
>But they're flown by fat people.
Which sate in the South are you from?
>>
>>27618057

>Like I said....paranoid. I've lived in NYC for 30 years. Never once needed a gun. Ridiculous.

>NYC
Of course you'd be a fucking New Yorker.

>Never once needed a gun.

Somebody lives in an all-white suburb heavily patrolled by police and private security. Try telling that to someone who lives in the ghetto.

And it's always paranoia right up until it happens.

>Wake up retard. GUNS DON"T MAKE YOU POWERFUL.

They are a tool for defence. I realise they are not enchanted.

The way I see it, if you hate guns so much, move the fuck out of the US and come to the UK, or Germany or France. You'll be in your liberal weapon-less utopia, and you can stop voting for policies that fuck over rural folk who don't have any police protection.

I will fucking trade my citizenship with yours.
>>
>>27618104

You're not that organized and the number of fighting people you have isn't as large as the population. It's not even as large as the number of fighting-capable people there are because your ideology won't be shared universally. As soon as you raise a gun, you're just asking to be erased; outnumbered, outgunned and isolated.

More importantly, police states exist with the justification that more authority is necessary because of outside threats. Violence on the part of the citizenry (who will be rebranded "terrorists") provides justification for that. So not only do you lose your life, you also lose the PR battle.
>>
>>27618344
It's funny because this entire post is assumptions and nothing more.
>>
>>27618329
>Does that make the US worse than Syria?
It's makes the US a lot fucking bigger than Syria.

C'mon Cletus. No one is trying to take away your precious guns, we're just making fun of you're retarded culture.
>>
>>27618358
Do you not understand how per capita statistics work, or...
>>
>>27618337
>Of course you'd be a fucking New Yorker.
>Somebody lives in an all-white suburb heavily patrolled by police and private security.

Kek. Stupid hillbillies.
>>
I think niggers are infinitely more detrimental to society desu familia.
>>
>>27618337
>Try telling that to someone who lives in the ghetto.
The ghettos in major cities in the US are almost 100% black or Latinio.

This idea of some white guy living in the ghetto and needing to defend himself is pretty much a myth.

There ren't any white guys in the Southside of Chicago or West Baltimore or East St. Louis. It's all nog on nog crime.
>>
>>27613641
... you do know who owns these corporations right? Hint: it's not some benevolent being trying to fuck up everyone's shit to satiate his greed.
>>
Take a long walk off a short pier you degenerate nu male
>>
>>27617589
>taylor swift
>country
nice b8
>>
>>27613404
>still using the econ class meme
>>
>>27618353

I think it's a far more bold assumption to say that all your hillfriends are going to stand with you and make up a numerically significant force when in most cases police end up dealing with lone gunmen. It takes a lot to cement people into a true fighting force. And on the other hand, I don't think it's too bold an assumption to say that grandmas and kids exist who might add numbers to the population but probably won't show up for guerrilla warfare.

You might think it's for pussies, but nonviolent resistance is your best bet. Raising your gun is just throwing your life and your cause away.
>>
>>27618281
>The bigger of a shithole you're in on this planet, the more guns they're going to be.
No, but when you do go to a shithole, one surefire way to get nice and deep in that shithole's shit is to not have one.
>>
>>27618439
>This idea of some white guy living in the ghetto and needing to defend himself is pretty much a myth.
I've always found this interesting. I've never met a white guy from Compton, or Detroit, or any black neighborhood. I've met white guys from the SUBURBS of major cities
>>
>>27618554
>No, but when you do go to a shithole, one surefire way to get nice and deep in that shithole's shit is to not have one.

This is the hillbilly fantasy.

The one they've adopted to escape from their reality of a nagging fat ass wife and dead end job.

It's truly a bizarre fantasy. Why they're so preoccupied with this I'll never understand.

Hey fucking retards, that fucking sweet tea you're guzzling has a far better chance of killing you then some feral nog.
>>
>>27618584
>I've met white guys from the SUBURBS of major cities
There are plenty of white guys living in the good US cities. NYC/SF/LA/DC etc.

If anything, these days the cities are getting whiter, and the burbs/rural areas are getting browner.
>>
>>27613406
A hillbilly is like Appalachia mountain area kinda considered backwoods. I'm not 100% sure with the etymology but the Boston Brahim upperclass from the US flattened hillsides and tried to keep their area "upperclass"
Redneck is someone that does manual labor out in the sun like a farmer where you'd get like a farmers tan if you heard of that. Kind of like how a marine is a leather neck that part of your neck is out in the sun until it tans like leather.
Hick is kind of a generic term it's sort of like a towny, kind of a small backwater place.
>>
>>27618669
Don't kill yourself. It's basically the same thing as the neckbeards with their katanas.

I think emasculated men flock to weapons. These hicks still haven't gotten over losing the Civil War.
>>
>>27618799
Correct if it where 100 years ago. Both terms have evolved since then.
>>
>>27618358
>you're retarded culture.
>you're

please
>>
>>27618933
Cletus caught a typo. Smartest lad in the whole county. He does that book learnin.
>>
>>27613367
Yeah they should be more like you and post on a message board where people cry about women.
>>
Betas hate rednecks because rednecks have useful skills and betas don't.
>>
>>27619129
The jobs they work will be automated in like 10 years.
Also learn what beta males are. You're using the term incorrectly
>>
>>27619205
Totally correct. And farming won't be automated. Computer shit will be though.

Sorry beta
>>
>>27618712
but they don't live in dangerous neighborhoods. There are hardly any whites in West Baltimore or South Side Chicago.
>>
>>27619226
>farming won't be automated.
Combine harvesters basically drive themselves in this day and age
>>
>>27619264
You actually think farming is just a combine? Hahahhahahaha
>>
>you will never see hicks and urban youths collectively rounded up and executed
:'(
>>
>>27613367
America would be infinitely better if it were full of valuable people like you and less corporations and hicks. Why is life so unfair? :(
>>
>>27617429
Bullshit. It's states with the most niggers. Go ahead. Prove me wrong. What's the obesity rate for nigger women versus redneck women in the south?

All of you fucking faggots who think people in the country are what MTV tells you should be gassed.

They are no different than you almost every single time, other than the fact that they would actually have a way to survive longer than 3 days if shit hit the fan.
>>
Lmao I got banned from a county in Tennessee after I resisted arrest, tampering with evidence and marijuana possession after the bag wouldn't flush but only had a gram in the bag left about. I talked so much shit and I guess I beat up the top officer? I told them don't even have dash cams do they? Nope...I told them I live in Chicago, Florida, and Denver and I'd post the petty bond. Same day the guy I punched told me what happened? Thought you had money? 2-3 hours later a bailsbondsman only took 4.5k of a 50k 10%. My bailsbonds man laughed "boy you on a stupid pill taking on..." And at the same time my attorney. A judge, laughed and told me not even he's scared of his brother? I looked like a method head but a healthy one considering my face was scarred left to forehead to right.

Don't take shit from hillbillies. They're simple as fuck and ae easy to get over on.
>>
>>27619382
you wouldn't survive 15 minutes, shut the fuck up
>>
>>27619382
Puhleeze. I've been to the South. Source: my eyes. Blacks and whites are fat as fuck down there.
>>
>>27619313
>plow is automated
>planting is automated
>fertilizer is automated
>irrigation is automated
>combine is automated

Yeah brah, totally safe from automation,,,
>>
I hate liberal cucks like op
>>
>>27619382

Of course that's the answer. That's the survival mechanic for every poor white Southerner; "well at least I'm not black," or, "everything that appears to be wrong with the south is actually the fault of black people."

"I don't mind that my life expectancy is actually dropping as the years go on, which is fucking unheard of in developed countries in the modern world, I'd rather blame the black people than face the fact that my poor diet and lack of exercise is slowly killing me."
>>
>>27613654
*and incest
>>
>>27619520
100% truth. Southern man BTFO
>>
>>27619520
>That's the survival mechanic for every poor white Southerner; "well at least I'm not black," or, "everything that appears to be wrong with the south is actually the fault of black people."

/pol/ forgets that there are many, many poor whites that receive welfare and vote Republican

but it is clearly the fault of the blacks (race war now)
>>
>>27619520
Maybe they're killing themselves because literally the feds fuck them over with every new coal mining regulation that puts a coal corporation out of business or how manufacturing has been totally screwed over by the taxation system in this country

You're probably some enlightened liberal who claims to stand for the working class- fuck you, you wouldn't survive a day in a working class life.
>>
>>27619568
Funny because the only reason you're posting here is because rednecks make up most of the Armed Forces
You think you have it bad not talking to girls? Imagine having PTSD or losing a limb or seeing your friends get killed in warfare in front of you.
>>
>>27613367
What I want to know is how these guys can obtain grenades and landmines way out in bumfuck nowhere.
>>
Ask a /b/ /r9k/ anything about hicks. I sold drugs and beat the whole county with money and shit talking. They tried to make and example of me but realized real Americans from the north really do get out on 50k$ bonds hiring judges that are willing to work for a couple thousand as your attorney. That trip cost 10k though but stay in the Hilton for a week till court that's what happens. I'm not gonna lie I popped some xanax in the court room.
>>
File: military-welfare.jpg (57 KB, 450x569) Image search: [Google]
military-welfare.jpg
57 KB, 450x569
>>27619697

Oh boy here we go again.

Soldiers don't protect us from anything, etc
>>
>>27619758
What was the threat more than 50 years ago? The axis? They were the good guys, though.
>>
>>27619674
yes, and the EPA is evil incarnate that aims to put every single hardworking american out of a job

coal miners literally dindu nuffin (except pollute the water with toxic waste)
>>
>>27619697
>killing sandniggers
>protecting the country

LMAO
>>
File: 1459221240065.jpg (8 KB, 242x223) Image search: [Google]
1459221240065.jpg
8 KB, 242x223
>>27619786
>The axis? They were the good guys, though.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>27619815
How about this?

I stay... :^)
>>
>>27619758
Sounds like someone's jealous that veterans get more pussy than you
>>
File: atlanta.jpg (65 KB, 600x473) Image search: [Google]
atlanta.jpg
65 KB, 600x473
Ironically, you inbred white trash are the source of everything that ruined america, yet you want to "make america great again".

If you hicks want a war so bad, come and get it. You were BTFO before and you will be BTFO again twice as hard.
>>
>>27619909
Epic argument. They fuck mostly trailer trash/ suburban Texas white girls.
>>
File: .gif (139 KB, 549x325) Image search: [Google]
.gif
139 KB, 549x325
>>27619959
Fucking A.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5ra9cXx1-o

Fuck these traitors.
>>
>>27619909
when they aren't homeless or going apeshit
>>
Do all hicks have tattoos on their arms?
>>
>tfw hating on rednecks is the socially acceptable equivalent of hating niggers
Can't we all just get along?
>>
>>27619959
>tfw you will never march through Georgia and use scorched earth tactics against Southerners
>>
>>27619674

I'm in the working class life right now, but at least I don't vote along with my corporate masters. The only regulations killing those businesses are minimum wages and worker protections that keep Americans from being treated like cattle, and it only kills those jobs because of the unending greed of the people running those companies. They could afford to pay the wages but they'd rather go abroad and make a bit more profit, and if the price of that is a bunch of poor white people being left in the wreckage of what used to be a thriving town, whatever, you'll keep voting for corporate tax breaks anyway because they've got you on a leash and have since the 50s.

You need to wake up and look around, the business owners have never given a shit about you and never will, they'll either exploit you or ignore you unless some other agency forces them to treat you well, and if that agency isn't a really strong union it's probably going to be the government. You're poor and probably always will be because the world isn't fair, the game was rigged from the start, and you need to accept that you can't win at a rigged game by working harder. And you need to accept this more than anyone else because you're a huge block of voters who has the power to change America, if only you could be convinced to act in your own interest. Tyson's Chicken conspires to ship in Mexicans to work your jobs instead of you because illegal immigrants will accept starvation wages, and your response is to hate the immigrants who are even poorer than you? You are your own worst enemy.

>>27619697

Correction, rednecks have their lives cynically thrown away in wars on the other side of the planet that have nothing to do with protecting American lives and have everything to do with justifying huge expenditures of taxpayer dollars on war equipment. Then they come back and have nothing improved in the way of job opportunities, plus they now have PTSD and/or crippling injuries. It's pure evil.
>>
>>27619959
Really? How many people own guns in the major cities? In NYC? Aside from the niggers of course.

What exactly do you expect to fight with? Sticks?
>>
>>27619520
Of course in all of that nonsense, you didn't prove me wrong. Because I was right.
>>
>>27620248
We have the FBI who doesn't like you guys
>>
>>27620248
>How many people own guns in the major cities?
Your hunting rifles versus something like the NYPD? My bets are on the cops
>>
>>27613367
I don't get this subculture at all and even more so, I don't get the people who really want to fit in with them, identifying as a hick/redneck/whatever.

Why would you want to be basically trailer trash? Makes no sense.
>>
>>27613367
>corporations are the reason why America sucks.
He writes from his privately owned computer
>>
File: joe-dirt-2001.jpg (93 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
joe-dirt-2001.jpg
93 KB, 400x600
Who joe dirt here?

His gf actress is fucking hot.
>>
>>27613367
As a Texan I feel the need to correct a misconception I see a lot, which is that Texas is full of hicks and back-country rednecks. On the contrary, population-wise we are a majority urban state. Though there is a lot of land here, most people live in large metropolitan areas. There are people here who are cultured and as sophisticated as anyone else, there are also people from upstate New York who are as hick as it gets.

It doesn't matter where you're from, every state or region will have city-folk and country-folk. The country folk are generally seen as dumber by the city-folk, possibly because they aren't always as keen on modern trends of thought, style, etc. They tend to think and vote more conservatively. Maybe because they are also generally less wealthy (most well paying jobs are for large corporations located in major cities) and don't like to take as many risks with progressive ways of doing things, considering what little they have.

Of course this isn't necessarily true of everyone, and there are plenty of wealthy, educated, and/or liberal country-folk. We're all human and can find ways to get along, we shouldn't let our values and differences set us apart. I believe our values compliment each other and can benefit everyone in the long run, by having a diverse voting populace. That's not to say there aren't downsides though.
>>
>naturally gravitate towards dressing like a redneck
>love country music
>Love guns
>not American
This is not a very nice feeling
>>
>>27613367
>mfw live in NYC
>everyone around me or not in California are hicks to me
kek
>>
File: charleston is god tier.jpg (89 KB, 765x437) Image search: [Google]
charleston is god tier.jpg
89 KB, 765x437
ok, you people are retarded.
Im a white guy from the suburbs of NYC, live in a nice, rich, italian/Irish county north of the city (like 2 kinda bad towns, not even). Go to school in the south. I realized its not what the media made it out to be. Everyone is really nice, some fat people but they are really nice too. the "honey boo boo" is all an act and not real lol. Only real hick state is West virginia, Eastern kentucky. Those are the places that are actually gross, besides that its really nice with nice people. Ask me anything about the south and I would be more than happy to answer.
>>
>>27620574
Have you seen JD2? His gf is lookin beat up.
>>
>>27619986
>trailer trash/ suburban Texas white girls
But those are my favorite!
>>
>>27620790
Me too. Live in NYC and outside of LA it's basically all flyover country to me.
>>
>>27620884
They're fun for a fuck but from what I've heard, being in a relationship with them is drama 24/7
>>
File: brittany-daniel.jpg (144 KB, 1000x1501) Image search: [Google]
brittany-daniel.jpg
144 KB, 1000x1501
>>27620849
She's still pretty bangin

Would berry
>>
>>27620930
Yeah, I dated one for about a year when I lived in Texas.
Would NOT recommend.
>>
>>27613367
They're all disgusting white pigs, the same as all of you
>>
>>27620092
What a shitty time it is to be alive :'(
>>
>>27620938
>unironically wearing cowboy boots
>>
>>27620736
>tfw transamerican
>>
>>27613367
Well fuck you, I might be ugly with like 4 teeth but I can fuck all the trailer trash chicks I want, hell I'm gonna go fuck one right now. Guess what else? I'm gonna go drizzle crisco on my dick and get it sucked the fuck off while listening to Tuesday's Gone.
>work part time at wal-mart
>don't do meth
>richest and best looking guy in the park
big fish, small pond anons, it's how to do it.
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.