[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I flirt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (99 KB, 447x275) Image search: [Google]
image.png
99 KB, 447x275
Like seriously what do I say?
Is it something like:
"Your hair is beautiful."

Seriously is that it?
>>
Flirting is the opposite of that. You would say, your hair looks stupid and she would giggle. It is not my thing, and not many of our thing, but that is why we are here. Never tell a girl her hair is beautiful or have fun with the cops. Think think.. you know the show little rascals all the way from the 20s and the remakes? Al-falfa was the robot and the girl was always interested in the other kids. In adulthood it is the same.
>>
>>27613173
Damn it's true. Life is a whole heap of catch-22s.

If you open with 'your hair is beautiful' where do you go from there? It's risky.
>>
>>27613113
1) be attractive

that's alll
>>
>>27613113
>your hair is beautiful
Don't do that. It's creepy
>>27613173
>your hair looks stupid
Don't do that either
>>
>>27613251
No its not that listen to what I said. Say her hair is stupid and she giggles. Say your hair is beautiful she is ready to call the cops. It is all about not acting like you are worse than them, that is what flirting is all about. You are showing yourself without giving yourself. It is hard to explain and is supposed to happen naturally, but so many men have been out of the social game for their entire lives it makes no sense.
>>
>>27613275
Do it as a joke, like your hair looks funny. Do not say, oh you hair is shit kill yourself! lol
>>
>>27613251
No it's
1)Be funny
2)Be attentive
3)Go after girls at your level

Sorry if you're a pale shut-in, all you're getting are fat shut-ins.
>>
>>27613329
No don't do either of those things, it's autistic as fuck. If you can't pull off teasing properly then don't attempt it, risk is too high
>>
File: image.png (33 KB, 246x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
33 KB, 246x250
>>27613173
>>27613306
>your hair looks stupid
>>
>>27613113
be like, damn you're hella attractive. Go from there. Also be attractive or at least average, if rejected call them an ugly cunt
>>
>>27613173
That's called negging. Only faggots do that
>>
>>27613113
Yes. Say whatever. She's decided on you before you've said a word.
>>
I have found the best way to a girl's heart is to make them laugh and to also see you as being respected in some ways.

Those are two that work - women know a man saying 'Hey you have beautiful eyes' is flirtatious and by default then, it's beta and pathetic. They know you're trying and overtly so, it's akin to begging same for men who say 'Can I buy you a drink?' What you're really saying is 'Please be my gf' I know a girl who would exploit this when she had no money, she'd get men to buy her drinks because she knew they just would - I have to commend her in a way, but also disdain the mountains of faggot men who still think this is 1950.

Make her laugh and let it be known you have power or respect, simple as.

Nothing beats that except money but gold diggers will try to take your money and run, they can't take your respect or humour though.
>>
I happen to be a Chad, so I will give you some serious advice on how to flirt effectively in a way even a robot can do.

>First, make sure to be presentable, you need to look your best or your wit will be ignored
>Then find a girl who is at a reasonable level compared to you. Don't go for a 10 if you're a 1, okay?
>It will be a lot easier if she is alone, so find a girl who's not with her friends
>Then, pull out your gun
>Use the gun to threaten her, tell her you will kill her if she screams or tries to run. Take her to an alley or something similar to that and have consensual, gun-assisted sex there
>Guaranteed to get her wet in no time, bitches LOVE this shit

Alright bro good luck, it really is that easy
>>
>>27613606
That made me kek. Thanks chad
>>
>>27613450
Not no... That's still only half though. Cause you will have a hard time coming back from an initial no, but it's really easy to fuck up an initial yes unless we're talking a horny girl looking for a one night stand.
>>
its about innuendos and instead of blank faces she does a smile and keeps doing whatever triggered your cheeky response

to be fair, id have fucked the women i did without flirting
its yet another validation game women play
>>
>>27613606
/thread here. This is the only way that works.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.