[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that every attractive girl takes pictures like this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 13
File: oWYK0F1.jpg (434 KB, 1349x1200) Image search: [Google]
oWYK0F1.jpg
434 KB, 1349x1200
Reminder that every attractive girl takes pictures like this and sends them to Chad regularly.
>>
>a girl will never be this enthused to send you nudes

WHY

EVEN

LIVE

I'M NOT EVEN SALTY ANYMORE JUST GETTING TOO SAD FOR THIS SHIT
>>
>>27613062
Why is it that every single fucking whore has a dirty ass room with shit all over it? It pisses me off so much. Goddamn lazy, filthy cunts. No one ever even comments on it.
>>
>>27613099
>a girl will never even text you
>>
File: 1458145294202.png (718 KB, 728x720) Image search: [Google]
1458145294202.png
718 KB, 728x720
>me and best friend share the same first name
>text him and sometimes his gf
>one time I got nudes from his gf because she mistook me for my friend in her recent contacts.
>told her I'd delete them after she got frantic
>in reality I have those things backed up on like two different flash drives. ain't no way in hell I'm deleting those pics, she is WAY too hot to do that.
>>
>>27613174
If this is true then you're a bad friend, anon.
>>
Nudes are attainable via 4chan. It's the actual girls that I want.
>>
She isn't attractive, she has piercings.
>>
>>27613062
>all girls are whores (for chad)
STOP THE PRESSES EVERYONE
>>
>>27613122
>No one ever even comments on it
It makes me cringe as well, I just dont want to publicly display my autism (like you just did)
>>
>>27613122
her room is just cluttered, not messy
>>
>>27613287
>her room is just cluttered, not messy
Not him but are you retarded son? It looks like she's in the process of moving or something.
>>
File: Ihevlvd.png (29 KB, 745x743) Image search: [Google]
Ihevlvd.png
29 KB, 745x743
>>27613062
Look how happy she looks.

Fucking normies.
>>
I've spent way too much time on this website to ever send nudes to anyone
>>
>>27613354
Except for Chad right?
>>
File: 1457054638703.jpg (45 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1457054638703.jpg
45 KB, 400x400
>>27613099
>>27613136

just kill me desu my families
>>
>>27613174
why aren't you posting them asshole
>>
>>27613364
Nope, to no one. Ever.
>>
>>27613369
>>27613209
I'd be a bad friend if I posted them online.
>>
>tfw I use to get nudes all the time in 2006 because of myspace
Fuck, that site got me so much e-pussy I miss it so much.
>>
>>27613364
Chad is always the exception
>>
>>27613408
are you around this girl in rl too?
>>
>>27613385
i have never understood what could possess anyone to send, or for that matter take nudes of themselves
i have no sympathy for people who get nudes leaked, they brought it upon themselves
>>
>>27613462
Oh come on, you prude fuck. You surely take pics with your partner every once in a while, don't you? Just imagine; you might look at the pics in five, ten or twenty years and think, "damn, we were hot!"
>>
>>27613509
>with your partner
what
fucking
board
do
you
think
you're
on
>>
>>27613552
Welcome to /reddit9k/
>>
>>27613412
why don't you just use facebook for the same end?
>>
So what is the percentage of women that take nude pictures? I mean aren't they afraid of getting them leaked on the internet, or is that what they want?
>>
>>27613714
>So what is the percentage of women that take nude pictures?
Like 90%? Look up the fappening. Even female Hollywood stars send their partners HD videos where they are fingering themselves for Chad.
>>
>>27613714
>afraid of getting them leaked on the internet

Just don't fuck retards. I have taken pics with three girls of us having sex so far and have never posted a single picture anywhere.
>>
>>27613809
>just dont fuck retards
Lol. What happens when you find out one of these girls stole something from you, for example? Your gonne take revenge by posting their nudes obviously.

Its just very naive to expect a random guy to forever keep your stuff private.
>>
File: 1422765114799.jpg (61 KB, 498x599) Image search: [Google]
1422765114799.jpg
61 KB, 498x599
>>27613062

Yeah and if and when Chad shows them to other people, she claims she only did it because Chad as sooo mean and forced her too (despite the huge ass fucking grin on her face looking at herself naked). Basically to avoid getting out of responsibility for taking naked pictures of themselves and enjoying it with abandon and sending it guys even if they asked for it or not or guys no one else trusts. And hell, maybe that's not wrong but I'm yet to see a single woman own up to it. Gee, I wonder why?

>>27613122

It bothers me too, I've noticed this as well, it's just so common you barely notice. You know it's a sign of being materially spoiled? I've been broke my whole life, my room is mostly empty because I'm too broke for stuff.

But where does all that STUFF come from? Like every girl has so much random crap it's unbelievable and yet they all claim their broke, need money help etc. Well the answer is that someone else is paying for all that shit or paying for their living expenses to the point where she can buy several tons of clothes she never even wears or an outfit for one party/event. She just waster her money like that because it's usually not her money and she doesn't feel the pain.

So there IS a correlation causation there, the same factors that make her a spoiled slut, also maker her spoiled materially and she has these messy fucking rooms.
>>
>>27613874
>Your gonne take revenge by posting their nudes obviously.

I'm not a degenerate, so obviously I'm not going to do that at all.
>>
File: 1443803978609.jpg (85 KB, 759x1092) Image search: [Google]
1443803978609.jpg
85 KB, 759x1092
>>27613925
>I'm not a degenerate
Well not u perhaps, but most men arent as supreme as you. You know this right?
>>
>>27613062
girls live in such mess
>>
>>27613925
>posting nudes
>degenerate
What? It is literally the opposite. Posting nudes is moral. It's a way to punish these whores for their crimes.
See pic related.
Some tumblr whore
>>
>>27613964
What I tried to say is that most guys have dozens of nudes from numerous women. Only a few ever get leaked. It's just the tip of the iceberg. If it's not some random dude and you can trust him, chances are he won't share the pics.
>>
>>27613509
this is what this board has become
>>
>>27613062
>those piercings
Degenerate as fuck
>>>>>>/trash/
>>
>>27614019
>Only a few ever get leaked.
You still never want to have your nudes in somebody else's possession. Its a huge and unnecessary risk, especially if you arent a degenerate who'd like to keep his career for example.
>>
>>27614019
>chances are he won't share the pics
Yeah maybe not publicly, but you know he's showing all his friends and anyone else that wants to see the second they break up.
>>
>>27614073
>but you know he's showing all his friends and anyone else that wants to see the second they break up.

Maybe I'm the last idiot in the whole wide world who keeps his word, but like I said I've never once shared a single pic with anyone. And I also didn't show them to anybody else.
>>
>>27613122

Fucking kek. sage desu sempai. Filthy roasties.
>>
>>27613714
afraid of what
having pictures of themselves nude leaked won't damage their lives even for a second
>>
File: beforeandafter.jpg (2 MB, 2240x3680) Image search: [Google]
beforeandafter.jpg
2 MB, 2240x3680
>>27614171
>afraid of what
>having pictures of themselves nude leaked won't damage their lives even for a second
laughingoldmen.jpg
>>
>>27613925

>I'm not a degenerate
>I have had premarital sex with 3 girls whom I photographed

What the fuck am I reading? Tyrone please go
>>
>>27614073

This is correct. I have a lot of Chad friends due to the historical circumstances of my life (they were basically forced to include me when we were young, I have never even held a girl's hand though). They always show nudes to everyone around them ASAP after they receive them.

I would never have seen a vagina in my life if it weren't for this (idk if it even counts if it is a photo you saw without the intent of the author) but now I've seen nearly every girl I've even spoken to's. Because I only speak to girls that a Chad brings to a place where we are, and those girls always (no exceptions) send nudes which I then see later.

I'll gb2gaia now or whatever but I just thought this confirmation might be helpful for some lurkers
>>
dont mind me just testing out this tripcode explorer (full of moon runes so its hard to understand) so i can get a custom tripcode to be a new cancer for r9k. i picked a shit thread for it, at least
>>
I've never received nudes, but I would consider it a pretty high honor. It's a sign of major trust that she would send them and trust you not to share them.
>>
>>27614366
This. I too have a Chad friend and he gets tons of nudes on Snapchat. He usually instantly forwards them to me. However, he stopped doing it because there were just too many of them.

All women are whores, truly.
>>
How do you even ask for n00dz? I can't think of a single scenario that doesn't sound forced
>>
>>27614533
When you are Chad you don't even have to ask. You will get them spontaneously.
>>
>>27614442
Not really... I mean maybe in some cases, but most of them only send nudes to Chad (truly, not a meme) they honestly just want to please him and they think it's expected of them (it is)
>>
>>27614552

Well if I were Chad I wouldn't be here. How does the average joe get n00dz
>>
dont mind me xce
>>
>>27614640
>How does the average joe get n00dz
If I knew I wouldnt be here huh
>>
>>27614017
>posting a girls nudes
I mean if you were in a serious relationship and it didn't work out, why can't you just keep it to yourself.

Don't post a bitch's nudes unless she actually does something wrong to you life cheating or fucking with you.
No petty shit either.
>>
>>27614073
It's a shame that people do this. Like why be a dick? If she cheated on you I understand but you're gonna show what she trusted you with because it's over?
>>
Holy fuck I thought she was taking those pictures in her garage or basement. That's a disgusting room
>>
File: 1459654354312.jpg (6 KB, 108x105) Image search: [Google]
1459654354312.jpg
6 KB, 108x105
Nice propaganda
>>
File: 1459579893781.jpg (104 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459579893781.jpg
104 KB, 500x500
>>27614751
I sent a bitch's nudes to her step mom for bragging about her new crush to me a few weeks after a terrible breakup. Fuck that cunt
>>
fuckin tripcode explorer gives you all your tripcodes with jap moon runes and none of the bitches work right
>>
>>27614501
I've had Snapchat for a while now and have been able to get all of zero use from it whatsoever.
>>
>>27613062
>tfw a girl writes your family name on her tits before sending these pictures

Doin' my ancestors proud
>>
File: Screenshot_20160403-193131.png (625 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160403-193131.png
625 KB, 1440x2560
>>27614751
Why should I do any of that? Women are fucking subhuman. They deserve to suffer. Lmao senpai
>>
File: woman eating salad-saidaonline.jpg (24 KB, 228x342) Image search: [Google]
woman eating salad-saidaonline.jpg
24 KB, 228x342
I had a girl send me nudes once, though we never actually met in person. Its actually kind of an interesting story.

>senior trip to disney world
>walking through hollywood studios
>girl taps me on the shoulder
>"hey, you dropped this"
>its a little slip of paper with her name and number
>text her a few hours later
>turns out it was just a prank her friends pulled on her
>whatever
>decide I want to mess with her, its not every day you get a random girl's number
>send her random stock photos of people eating salad, pic related
>keep doing this, every few weeks for about a year
>add her on snapchat because why the fuck not
>upload a snap that Im partially in
>she screenshots it and starts sending me selfies
>whatever
>decide to send her a salad pic one day
>she replies with nudes

I guess I'm a normie.
>>
>>27614931
>brown nipples the size of pluto

Disgust
>>
>>27614970
she sent you nudes for your eccentric autism. good job anon.
>>
>>27614981
Do you want to know how I know that you're a

V I R G I N
I
R
G
I
N
>>
uno mas for now
>>
>>27614998
I'm trying it again with a qt asian girl I met on tinder
fingers crossed
>>
>>27613347
This, I've always been envious of their happiness
God does it piss me off when they state that they're "depressed" or " anxious"
>>
>>27614981
Dude what? Big nipples are the best so long as they aren't on fat girls. Are you gay? Do you want small masculine nipples on your "women"?
>>
>>27615006
>th-this guy insulted my 3/10 gf
>h-heh he's just a virgin

Nice try ;)
>>
>>27614970

I will have to try the Salad Method some time. This looks promising. Thank you, Master of Greenery.

Luckily I have a large stock of women eating salads I saved as reaction images.
>>
>>27615116
>my gf
First off, I explicitly stated that she's a rando from tumblr. Second off, that was me. Third, you probably are a virgin, so why does it matter?
>>
>>27615128
I usually bust it out a few days after the conversation dies.

Which it usually does.
>>
>>27615108
Wait a second... It's almost as if /r9k/ was filled with underage virgins who've never seen a pair of real tits with their own two eyes. No wonder they like small nipples.
>>
>>27614073
>>27614501

I can confirm this too. Even for non-Chads. All dudes love to brag about it. I don't get it, but they do.

Part of me thinks a lot of women don't even care, they want men to see them naked and approve of them, they just don't want it known to other people that they want this in the first place. It's typical girl-retardation where they can never be honest about anything.
>>
>>27615362
>where they can never be honest about anything

You mean like guys promising that they won't share certain pics but then do it anyway?
>>
>>27615362
>Part of me thinks a lot of women don't even care, they want men to see them naked and approve of them,
I have considered this as well.

You know how they cry murder when their nudes go viral? I suspect they actually find the thoughts of hordes of ugly men (and Chads!) fapping to their naked bodies extremely arousing. It is just that they can never publicly admit this for obvious reasons.
>>
>>27613062
Messy room, posing nude with large window and no curtains, multiple piercings, cat litter box next to bed
Looks a dorm room at a sub-tier college
Looks and acts like a party-girl, whore, big thighs and ass indicate she is at her pinnacle for attractiveness
Photo is 4 years old, based on the wall calendar
Probably working as a Walmart cashier night shift while her mom watches her two kids, living in a bottom floor shit apartment or an older trailer, baby daddy is in jail for robbery/drug distribution
She just wants her old party girl life back, before D'aVonte ruined her life
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.