[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get a girl to like you, guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (436 KB, 704x397) Image search: [Google]
image.png
436 KB, 704x397
How do you get a girl to like you, guys?
>>
>>27612510
It's easy. All you got to do is find the clitoris.
>>
here are some buzzwords

funny, spontaneous, smart (rich), tall, good looking, confident
>>
>>27612544
What do I do once I find it?
>>
>>27612588
All kidding aside, if you want a girl to really fall for you it's best to get into her pants.
>>
>>27612721
Does it count if you steal her pants?
>>
>>27612721
That makes no sense though. How could you get in a girl's pants in the first place if she doesn't like you?
>>
>>27612510
Stop with this perv out nonsense first of all.
>>
>>27612765
No, but be flirty, fun and assertive. Also don't listen to the people on here who think that real love waits or whatever they keep repeating on here. If a girl is into you, always bed her asap. If you don't take it to a physical level quickly enough she might assume your not really interest in her or get it on with somebody else because you "weren't a thing yet".
>>
>>27612721
Then what? If the sex is good how am I supposed to match it with my trash personality
>>
>>27612510
I usually rely on my God-tier jawline, bright blue eyes and broad shoulders senpai. Plus I usually make her laugh and make fun of her a little
>>
>>27612828
I didn't say she doesn't like you. But guys on here seem to wait too long to make a move. You often read "I've been friends with this girl for months/years, how do I make her my gf" or something similar. Don't do that. Establish a physical connection early on, and if you get the chance to make out or do even more, don't hesitate.
>>
>>27612871
I wish that weren't true but you are right. Lust = love, in a woman's mind. If you're not provoking and encouraging that then, as far as she's aware, she won't be in love with you.
>>
>>27612903
>trash personality

If you like her as a person, you'll find enough stuff to talk about since you'll want to learn what she likes and what's on her mind and all that jazz.
>>
>>27612510
bare minimum to get a girl
>be tall, 6'7+
>be handsome
>be fit
>have a personality
>have a job where you make a 6 digits
>>
>>27612945
>I wish that weren't true but you are right.

Why not? Just adapt, and push for sex, or at least other forms of intimacy early on. Sex is a great way of bonding.
>>
>>27613040
>Sex is a great way of bonding.
Is it? Really?

Think of all the sluts and their one night stands. They're not bonding with any of them.
>>
>>27613085
>They're not bonding with any of them.

That might be true for many girls but I know quite a few girls who fell hard for one night stands. It becomes particulalrly clear when you consider friend with benefits. Two people who have no-strings-attached sex, right? And yet, in 90% of all cases it is the woman who suddenly wants more. Just visit any relationship forum if you don't believe me.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.