[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls take it so hard when someone calls them fat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1459472246548.jpg (21 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
1459472246548.jpg
21 KB, 500x326
Why do girls take it so hard when someone calls them fat?
>>
Their only value is their looks. That is what is most important to women. If it wasn't obvious enough just look at where they spend their money. Makeup, cosmetic surgery, and clothes. All vanity.

Calling them fat is an insult to what they hold most precious.
>>
>>27612487
because girls are taught to seek more external validation.
>>
between makeup, doing their hair, shaving, and obsessing about clothing, it apoears to me that females have a propensity to strive to confirm to a specific female understanding of beauty which they also believe coincides with good. being "fat" appears to be mutually-exclusive with said understanding of beauty
>>
>>27612487
>>27612540
>>27612576
I'm pretty sure most guys wouldn't be too happy about getting called fat either. So many robots cry and moan about being fat, stop pretending women are the only ones who value their looks.
>>
>>27612589
Being fat sucks no matter who you are. Everyone is self conscious about their looks to a degree unless you're a complete autistic.

However far more men are willing to happily admit that they're fat and mention how they need to go to the gym and lose some weight. Men don't define themselves by their looks, so having someone point out that you're fat isn't as soul destroying as it is for a woman who places her entire self worth in her appearance.
>>
Literally all girls have is their looks, take that away from them, they don't have any redeeming features
>>
I'm so fat and ugly that the matter is indisputable.
What I mind is being called retarded, my retardation is a borderline issue.
I probably am retarded though.
>>
>>27612589
Literally plebbit: the comment
>They're mentioning women without mentioning men!1! better shoehorn in my equality!
>>
>>27613017
my kind of lady
>>
>>27613017
You're retarded famalam
>>
>>27613017
retard fatty slut pls kys kys
>>
>>27613017
You should try pilates
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.