[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you hide your finger boxes or are you open about them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Ay-O_Finger-Box-Set.jpg (73 KB, 802x678) Image search: [Google]
Ay-O_Finger-Box-Set.jpg
73 KB, 802x678
Do you hide your finger boxes or are you open about them?
>>
>trying to pass of toeboxes as fingerboxes
Nice try OP.
>>
I conceal my finger boxes, because I don't want plebs doing it too to be cool. in my early teens I made them out of animal crackers boxes before I even knew there was a name for them. for me the experience is about personal authenticity, which would be compromised as soon as the activity was made known.
>>
Finger boxes are pretty common around here, nobody bats an eye when I leave it out on my desk or anything.
I took the opportunity to disguise a finger box into a skub container.
>>
I have obtained the rarest of finger boxes, so I keep them hidden in order for them to not get stolen.
>>
>>27612357
what is this? Am i retarded?
>>
you'd think in this day and age, fucking 2016, you could be open about finger boxes but no it's too risky. maybe some day in the future.

like, i'll only open up about them if someone talks about them first, otherwise i just daydream all day. i hate it.
>>
>/r9k/
>/b/
there is no longer a difference
>>
File: 1457271609920.png (389 KB, 850x638) Image search: [Google]
1457271609920.png
389 KB, 850x638
>>27612707
It's an old meme from /b/

There's no such thing as a finger box

>yfw I have at least 10 rare fingerboxes for sale if someone wants to buy them
>>
man imagine if my mom found my fingerboxes... it'd be awkward as fuck... No, I keep them paranoically hidden for the sake of my personal integrity
>>27612707
>being this new
>>
I live in NZ and finger boxes seem a lot rarer than they are else where... I remember when I was in Europe there was a huge culture surrounding it and they were pretty open with it. Likewise in the US it was huge but they were more judgmental and discreet.

So here in NZ I pretty much keep it to myself and a few close friends, that way I don't have to have the weird "what's a finger box" conversation everytime
>>
>>27612707
you're just new
>>
>>27612866
I have 3, naturally polished, large and medium, original 1920's red wood finger boxes for sale.

You will be king of the god damn island if you buy it.

10,000 Aus dollars. I'm even taking a loss at that rate.
>>
File: 1370225687196.png (845 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
1370225687196.png
845 KB, 960x717
>>27612357
I keep them next to my piss jugs
>>
>>27612707
A finger box, though ostensibly a relatively simple device, is in fact a staggeringly complex machine comprised of several thousand finely crafted components. These are most often distributed in sets of nine, but the poor, the disenfranchised and the mentally handicapped have all been observed amusing themselves for hours at a time with just a single unit. Finger boxing (also referred to colloquially as 'fingering' and/or 'boxing') is a rapidly growing trend among teens aged 13-18. The first instance of the device, though in a cruder and less intricate form, was invented by Sir Eustace Henry Tollington more than 130 years ago in Dunbartonshire, Scotland.
>>
old /b/ cancer the thread. This meme was never good, even when it was fresh.
>>
>>27613013
>Sir Eustace Henry Tollington
>Dunbartonshire Scotland
my.sides.tar.gz
>>
File: 1459015469366.jpg (29 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1459015469366.jpg
29 KB, 500x375
>>27612357
>hid my finger boxes under my bed for years
>moms cleaning the room and finds them
>have to pretend that they were for a friend
>she makes me deliver them back to him, so she drives to the friend I blamed's house
>he answers the door and looks disgusted at what I have in my hands
>He-here, anon, take them, p-please,
>he tells everyone what I did
>Didn't show may face in school for a week
>>
>>27612545
>disguise a finger box into a skub container.
What the fuck? How?
>>
>>27612357
>fingerboxes
everyone has those, op. don't be silly, why bother hiding them?
>>
A fucking wooden box with a hole in it.

I hate this shit
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.