[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you guys tried those how to get a girlfriend books?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1459576068518.png (1 MB, 788x872) Image search: [Google]
1459576068518.png
1 MB, 788x872
Have any of you guys tried those how to get a girlfriend books?
How did it go?
>>
I can tell you guys how to get a gf if you want
>>
>>27612042
sure go on
Blox blox blox blox
>>
In my teens I read a book about aspergers written by a guy same age as me who had it. He gives a few tips on dating and that which I might have took on board, if that counts.
>>
>>27612212
The absolute unavoidable truth is that you have to risk rejection and be okay with being rejected lots and lots of times. There's no way around this. With this in mind, here's anons guide on how to get a gf.

First you have to approach a girl. Sometime during the day when you see a girl by herself you have to approach her to talk to her. What you say is not important in the slightest. The only point of the interaction is to get past the barrier from not talking, to talking. You could be talking about the colour of the grass for all anyone cares, as long as you're looking at each other and saying words you'll be getting past that first barrier and that's all that's important. Keep this first interaction short, pretend you have to leave to be somewhere or something if there starts being awkward pauses, then say "hey it was cool talking to you, can I get your number?" And here she will either reject you or give you the number "possibly just to reject you later over phone." Then a few days later you text her inviting her for coffee and that's when you have a real conversation where you actually get to know each other. From there you just go with the momentum and that's how you get a gf.

There are a million subtle things you can do to improve your chances, and a million nuances of the first date and first interaction and stuff, but in general that's how you get a gf.

Remember rejection is common and inevitable (and honestly not as bad in reality as it seems to picture) so you must go through a lot of it. There's no way around this.
>>
>>27612419
Do you just invite her out somewhere after you first meet?
Wouldnt it be awkward, what if I see her everyday at college
>>
>>27612550
Yeah. You tell her you enjoyed talking to her and then you invite her to something where you can talk more. Coffee is pretty perfect for this because it only costs a few dollars and you just sit and talk to each other. If you see her everyday at college then it's an excuse to hang out with her outside a school setting.
>>
File: 1455932924086.png (217 KB, 839x521) Image search: [Google]
1455932924086.png
217 KB, 839x521
>>27612620
Thank you my man, I don't wanna sound needy but how do you not run out of this gs to say?
>>
File: 1452932647706.jpg (35 KB, 467x496) Image search: [Google]
1452932647706.jpg
35 KB, 467x496
>>27612419
>The absolute unavoidable truth is that you have to risk rejection and be okay with being rejected lots and lots of times

can't do that, sorry. Only girls i've been with made the first move on me.

i've accepted I may die alone
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.