[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: s1.jpg (11 KB, 209x165) Image search: [Google]
s1.jpg
11 KB, 209x165
Suicide. With the experienced folks out of comission at the moment, id like to hear a robots impartial opinion.

Whats the best method?

Reddit is too wimpy to talk about this, i think you can handle it.

Some criteria
- quick and painless
- easy to pull off
- leaving little mess behind for relatives
- very low chance of surviving

bonus points for spectacular and broadcastable.
>>
Nembutol and something to avoid you from vomiting.
>>
>>27611967
Run for political office.
If elected, decline a security staff, as you don't want to be isolated from the voters.
Go to areas where you are not well liked.
Wait for someone to shoot you.
>>
>>27612014

Seems like an awful lot of work to me
>>
>>27611967
Which person is in your picture I forget

Also
>live
>don't die
>listen to music or some gay shit
>>
>>27612354
toaster ken
>>
>>27611967
Insulin or heroin overdose. Do both at the same time and you are definitely going to die
>>
no one has suggested the exit bag yet?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag
>>
>>27612354
stephen.

Also: Tried all those things, didnt like them too much.
Not about to jump from the roof now so chill, just planning for the future.

>>27612426 That one seems clean and easy enough to do
>>
>>27612761
And it is pretty much painless. You get extremely tired and fall into a coma and die if you don't get immediate help. The heroin makes it more enjoyable as you are high and there also is the possibility to od on that if the insulin shouldnt work for some reason.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.