[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend just told me that her ex face fucked her and came
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: used_goods.jpg (220 KB, 554x800) Image search: [Google]
used_goods.jpg
220 KB, 554x800
My girlfriend just told me that her ex face fucked her and came all over her face.

What do I do?

I just can't get the mental image out of my head.

It really bothers me that the same mouth that I have been tenderly and lovingly kissing every day was used brutally by another guy as just a fuck toy.

It completely disgusts me that her pretty face was tainted by another man's cum just like a dog marks his territory.

How do you deal with this?
>>
>>27611935
I would keep making slight variations of this thread for the next few months.
>>
post more details
>>
How about you stop being a faggot. Now that you know she's ok with facefucking this should be a plus
>>
>>27611935

>"Can I facefuck you and cum all over your mouth?"

If she says no then you've got problems.
>>
Mentally cut yourself off her, she is damaged goods

you can keep in contact with her, meet up and face fuck her too, but don't get emotionally attached to her, she is a girl just for sex. Find other girls to help you forget about her

ALWAYS have 2-3 girls on rotation
>>
>>27611962
This. You have opportunities to guilt her into lots of sexual joy.
>>
how does this come up in a conversation
i facefucked a woman before but im eleven hundred percent sure she will never ever tell her new bf because shes too much of a golddigging whore to let that one out
>>
>>27611935
dogs don't mark their territories with cum, you sperg
>>
This is guaranteed anal. You guilt her and threaten to leave if she refuses. If ex bf didn't get it then you need something he didn't have so you share something special. If he did get it then how can she deny you something given to him? Is she reserving her special hole just for him? Does she actually love you? Most girls cave pretty quick. They also grow resentful from having to be a slightly less shitty gf so it will end. A nonvirgin will always end in break up though so you might as well get something out of it.
>>
File: smug_cross.jpg (92 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
smug_cross.jpg
92 KB, 499x499
>>27611960
>>27611962
>>27612032
Reminder that Christianity is correct and cucks like you burn in hell
>>
>>27611962
>asking
Do you ask your dog if it wants to go for a walk or do you put a leash around its neck and walk the fucking dog?

Women are property of their partners.
>>
File: 1448815834703.jpg (48 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1448815834703.jpg
48 KB, 330x319
>>27611943
>Attached to the Royal Navy in the Second World War, he was decorated with the George Medal in 1941 for disarming enemy ordnance.
>>
id facefuck her regularly from now on

and make sure you go deeper than her ex the first time so she knows whos boss
>>
>>27611935
Dump her

Do it soon so she knows why without you outright saying it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.