[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are women such strong supporters of immigration?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: luther.jpg (155 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
luther.jpg
155 KB, 1200x1200
why are women such strong supporters of immigration?
>>
>>27611871
Based Martin Luther King Jr.
>>
>>27611871
cause they want to nurture the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTp1Pq6koQs
>>
women were also huge supporters of hitler back in the day

women dont really have political opinions, they just parrot the established "correct" sentiment, or alternatively, what her dad / boyfriend says (latter are the so called "nationalist women" /pol/ thinks exists)

if you're a chad and she's attracted to you you can turn her from a sjw to a neo nazi and vice versa, doesn't matter, her whole psyche will change to please you
>>
>>27612814
be prepared to get called a shitskin/nigger for doubting the existence of women that care about muh hwite rase
>>
Here's a proposition:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
>>27612814
>women were also huge supporters of hitler back in the day
that's because he was very soft towards women and supported welfare for single mothers

>>27611871
most immigrants coming to the west are working class males, more males increases the demand for pussy and makes women more powerful and sought after
>>
>>27612736
>linking to a crazy moron
kill yourself
>>
>>27612992
>crazy mormon
She's also a moron but she's mostly a mormon and I'm sure she's wife number two.
>>
BIG
MEATY
COCKS
>>
>>27611886
>junior

senior, dumbass
>>
Why don't you ask one then if you wanna know?
>>
>>27612814
but sjws and nazis are temperamentally similar and yearn for a uprising where POC/whites rise up against their jew/capitalist white male oppressors who have caused everything bad that's ever happened to them
>>
>>27612814
this

women develop their political opinions in purely small scale social terms

which is fine, women would be even more annoying if they possessed authentic convictions.
>>
>>27612814
Pretty much this.
Guys seem to consider women actual equals, mainly because they're retarded and fell for all the memes.
>>
>>27612814
This is absolutely correct. Women don't have opinions other than to gain respect or attention of people they want respect or attention from. This combined with the fact that most high test bloodlines were eradicated from many Euro countries in WW1/2 and the rest of the males have been raised by single mothers or babied so now these women look to the invaders as men they want to submit to.

Feminism and "strong independent women" are a myth, they want to be dominated and that's why they hate white men for not dominating them.

Think about it if they would love white betas who treat them as equals if they actually wanted to be equal, instead feminists convert to Islam and wear niqabs.

Women never even looked at me until I became a bitter asshole and that's the hilarity of them.
>>
>>27613082
very nice but that's besides the point
>>
>>27613082
You nonwhites are stupid YOU HAD NO FUCKING COUNTRIES BEFORE WE CAME REMEMBER THAT?

This goes especially for you black people hilarious you fucking jungle savages speak of us as if we did something wrong in civilizing your hellhole of a continent dont me laugh I wish we fucking killed all of you.
>>
>>27613157
*tips euphoric edgy fedora*
>>
>>27613168
I am stating the truth.

Muslims live like iron age idiots because they are iron age idiots

Native American like like cavemen because they are cavemen

Blacks like monkeys because they are monkeys

We should stop helping humans that obviously dont have our threshold of intelligence on average meaning we should only aid Asian people really.

The state of nonwhite countries is their natural state of existence without white help, its a case of you are simply not meant to ever have a society on par with us whites and are now playing catch up. I hate the marxist so much for not allowing us to kill you animals you are supposed to be dead nothing more than another ethnic group that died out in the great hominid war of dominance fuck these stupid pacifistic liberals.
>>
>>27613157
What about Mali, Ghana, the Nok, Songhai, Great Zimbabwe, and Benin?
>>
Men are territorial; women are not.
At the end of day we're still animals and we have the instincts of them.
>>
>>27613157
>>27613322
Or Nubia and Ethiopia?
>>
They are easily !manipulated and have a self-destructive sense of empathy.
>>
Women lack any sense of long term thinking or any thinking at all that doesn't concern their own immediate need or their social status.

Being pro immigration adds points to their social status therefore they support it
>>
>>27613322
All primitive garbage compared to the earliest white civilzation in 3300 B.C the Minoans of the island of Crete in the Greek archipelago.

Your empires in the A.Ds were more primtive than the roman republic in technology and this was 1200 A.D. You blacks were never meant to be civilized just give up already and be the jungle savage that you are nigger.
>>
>>27613157
>You nonwhites are stupid YOU HAD NO FUCKING COUNTRIES BEFORE WE CAME REMEMBER THAT?
China, Japan, Persia, and the caliphate's weren't countries?
>>
>>27613157
Hitler acknowledged how old East Asian civilization was, though. Not to mention Mesopotamia and Egypt, neither of which were white by /pol/'s definition.
>>
>>27613157
Careful with that edge anon/femanon
>>
>>27613305
Muslims were fairly advanced for their time but not so much any more.

I basically agree with everything else though.
>>
>>27611871
Because there are not enough good guys around, tbqh.
>>
>>27613118
>This combined with the fact that most high test bloodlines were eradicated from many Euro countries in WW1/2 and the rest of the males have been raised by single mothers or babied so now these women look to the invaders as men they want to submit to.
you were doing fine until you had to bring out the meme science
>>
>>27613464
But that's all patently false
Western Saharan empire had advanced ironworking, and even use gunpowder weaponry
Ethiopia was a fairly modern state prior to the communist fucks screwing it up when a famine hit in the 1970's
And what does primitive matter? They were developing fine independent of "white people" and natural cultural development would have been far better than colonization. Europeans weren't interested in "civilizing" the natives of Africa and were more interested in exploiting their iron age cultural mentality to maintain control and siphon raw materials for their homeland's industry. When they pulled out they left an illiterate uneducated populace still in an iron age mentality with no native civilizations left to natural develop out of it and with modern weaponry in arbitrarily drawn borders that forced various hostile ethnic groups together. Colonization could have been good had they actually attempted to educate the African and bring them more modern cultural values, but they didn't
>>
File: weareallthesame.png (1 MB, 1782x542) Image search: [Google]
weareallthesame.png
1 MB, 1782x542
>>27613481
>>27613492
>>27613495
>>27613505

Nonwhites in /pol/speak means all non europeans and asians. I have recognized that asians are mentally equal to whites indeed.
>>
File: the pantheon.jpg (76 KB, 580x350) Image search: [Google]
the pantheon.jpg
76 KB, 580x350
>>27613322
you mean with their little mud buildings?
meanwhile~100ad
>>
>>27613591
>Western Saharan empire had advanced ironworking, and even use gunpowder weaponry
lol
yea from arab traders
meanwhile everyone else had steel
>>
>>27613614
>mud building
No point wasting my time if you believe fiction on the same level of historical revisionism as WE WUZ
>>
>>27613659
>No point wasting my time if you believe fiction on the same level of historical revisionism as WE WUZ
>NO YOU!!
feel free to post some top tier African architecture senpai
o wait
>>
>>27613591
>Western Saharan empire had advanced ironworking, and even use gunpowder weaponry
>Saharan empire
Yes notice its an empire in the Sahara meaning close to smarter sandniggers that could teach stupid nigger apes some civilization, lets look in your jungles in the south and its literally nothing.
>Ethiopia was a fairly modern state
Niggers could not have made Ethiopia the original Ethiopians are extinct.
>And what does primitive matter? They were developing fine independent of "white people" and natural cultural development would have been far better than colonization
It matters since you blacks too a ridiculous amount of time to reach early white civilization levels which implies you have to be fucking retarded because you lived in the easiest to live continent on the planet as proven by man north african empires that WERE NOT CONTROLLED BY NIGGERS.
>When they pulled out they left an illiterate uneducated populace still in an iron age mentality with no native civilizations left to natural develop out of it and with modern weaponry in arbitrarily drawn borders that forced various hostile ethnic groups together.
You stupid fucking niggers should have already had medieval level states when we found you in Africa and traded with eachother but you were still retarded jungle savages stuck in the stone age.
>Colonization could have been good had they actually attempted to educate the African and bring them more modern cultural values, but they didn't
Why would we educate you monkeys? You see us educating you today? Nothings change we cant undo your genes negro you are a jungel savage a dumb nigger monkey who belongs in the wilderness and not civilized society I am no sorry because it is silly to feel bad about an animal doing its natural behavior.
>>
File: 1456300717767.jpg (59 KB, 551x400) Image search: [Google]
1456300717767.jpg
59 KB, 551x400
bi-hourly reminder niggers ruin every location they are allotted
name one location blacks have improved over their takeover
o wait
>>
File: thiswasactuallyinADS.jpg (103 KB, 800x468) Image search: [Google]
thiswasactuallyinADS.jpg
103 KB, 800x468
>>27613722
This is a pic of a city in the Benin Empire "empire" my ass this architecture is below the Sumerians niggers are butt fucking retards if this is what they can create in the A.Ds.
>>
File: 1449815855075.png (363 KB, 867x488) Image search: [Google]
1449815855075.png
363 KB, 867x488
>>27613755
those are some top tier cubes

>HIGHLY
>ADVANCED
>CIVILIZATION
>>
>>27613072
where the fuck would i find women that would talk to me?
>>
File: literallyneanderthaltier.jpg (18 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
literallyneanderthaltier.jpg
18 KB, 290x174
>>27613804
This is Great ZImbabwe made around 1100 A.D

1100 A.D

1100 FUCKING A.D

This is neanderthal level architecture and you are telling me the groids TOOK 4000 FUCKING YEARS AFTER WHITES TO REACH THIS LEVEL?
>>
File: st denis.jpg (235 KB, 774x1032) Image search: [Google]
st denis.jpg
235 KB, 774x1032
>>27613857
St. Denis~1100 A.D.
>>
>>27612736
Wow she's beautiful desu.
>>
>>27613921
That's only because white people had access to rocks sooner.
If they were in the same place they would've made something much better
>>
>>27612736
>Dumb whore spends her life being a dumb whore
>No money, five kids
>BETTER MAKE YOUTUBE VIDEOS RANTING ABOUT PEOPLE I'VE NEVER INTERACTED BEFORE
>Autistic /pol/ white knights jerk off to her

No matter how hard you fuck up, being a girl will never give you consequences as long as you blame others for your life.
>>
>>27611886
i laughed really hard. thanks, i mean that too
>>
>>27613157
>all this white butthurt
>>
>>27614790
It's not butthurtness anon. It's the truth..
>>
File: smug.jpg (65 KB, 640x496) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
65 KB, 640x496
>>27613413
We could've ended this thread here.
>>
>>27616128
What're the odds that Frodo stuck it in Mt. Doom?
>>
Because muh poor muslim men and They dont want to hurt someones feels by having a politically incorrect opinion.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.