[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's may 25th 2014 >You are in a local shop/supermarket
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: rotv.jpg (96 KB, 680x906) Image search: [Google]
rotv.jpg
96 KB, 680x906
>It's may 25th 2014
>You are in a local shop/supermarket
>The news-stands are covered with this?
>How does this make you feel?
>>
>>27611644
>That happened two fucking years ago
Time goes so fast.

To answer your question my reaction would be
>wew lad
>>
HOLY FUCKING BALLS THIS SHIT HAPPENED IN 2014????

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I BEEN DOING WITH MY LIFE????
>>
As if this was almost 2 years ago lads. RIP elliot "i love the chase" rodger- he died for our memes
>>
>>27611719
>>27611708
>2 years ago
Fuck
Time is flyyyyinggg
>>
>>27611644

>Islam is the religion of peace
>be careful around those creepy virgins lol

Fucking normie logic
>>
The months right after that happened were awesome, he strated the whole beta uprising movement. Remember all the october 1st memes? And then a year later Chris Mercer actually did it?
>>
>>27611644
I was one of those who knew Elliot before hand. I do not go outside and buy newspapers, so I never saw any of that shit. I was just watching his youtube and making comments like dont worry I am still a virgin I am older than you blah blah blah, but then saw on the internet he shot people. I get all info from internet. It pissed me off when people said they were still virgins he somehow felt it was still so horrible for him anyway even though he was rich. So I enjoy making fun of him.
>>
>>27611644
Makes me have even less sympathy for society and the victims.
Even in death he was mocked and it could happen to any of us.
>>
>>27611644
>oh great, now even if I get over the anxiety and stuttuering problem, girls will just think im an angry psycho about to murder everyone
>cold dark sinking feeling in the left side of my chest sets in
>>
>>27612332
I also used knew Laughner on the net, and talked to him before he did his thing. I saw the mercer post before he did his thing, as well as Adam Lanza, though I did not know he was Adam Lanza at the time I just go to a lot of websites. I always feel guilt because I try to help these guys, but there is no way.
>>
>Be NY Islanders fan.
>See cover has pro-Rangers blurb.
>Completely disregard.
>>
>>27612384
You mean smiggles?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.