[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think "Hinatas" exist in real life? Insecure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Do you think "Hinatas" exist in real life?

Insecure qt with big boobs, that are abused by their families or bullied by other girls, just waiting for a decent guy to come along.

Where do they hide?
>>
>>27611409
Under Chad's chest
>>
>big boobs
Obviously with Chad for the emotional support
>>
nope, at least not in the modern world. social media has changed world enough. any woman will have immediate validation at her disposal as easily as posting a photo of herself on facebook, instagram, etc. pick your flavor web services
>>
>>27611409
>>27611409
Yeah they're real, Chads have them scouted for when they decide to settle down. They also come with regular tits and flat tits. It won't stop Chad from being Chad and going after stacies, they just keep that girl at home, raising his kids and keeping his house clean.
>>
>>27611409
They do exist, they just end up alone. Mostly because a decent guy never comes along. They seem to be rare.
>>
>>27611409
Yes they exist, but those girls are the ones that Chad settles down with when he decides to get kids. Hell probably still fuck a few side bitches though.
>>
>>27611409
yes, but they are rare
because everyone keeps telling them that decent guys don't exist, many give up early.

It's the same with you OP, assuming you are the decent guy,
do you think "I'd rather die alone knowing I tried everything to find my dream girl"
or do you think "I'll never find her, I'll just settle for an okay girl, it's better than nothing"

'A Hinata' is someone who'd rather die alone. Many lack the perseverance so they "grow up" (read: give up) and settle for less.
>>
>>27612614
We also stop being Hintatas at about 28 when the bitterness kicks in.
>>
>>27612786
You used to be one?
>>
>>27614425
She visits this place, her soul is already dead
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.