[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a girl from my operating systems class just convinced me to email
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: trump feels.png (353 KB, 737x701) Image search: [Google]
trump feels.png
353 KB, 737x701
a girl from my operating systems class just convinced me to email her my entire program's source code. when she asked i said no because the professor gives you 0 if he finds you cheated, and that i would just send her the resources i used instead, but then she said she was just going to use it to see what we were supposed to do and how it worked. so i felt like an asshole. i feel so taken advantage of. i spent like 3 days working on that program.
>>
>>27611264
idiot. you could have compiled it and sent that file
>>
>>27611264
When you got the first message you should've gone with the tried and true avoidant strategy and just ignored her.
>>
>talk to a girl
>complain

You asked for it anon...
>>
>>27611264
nice job you beta faggot
hopefully she'll accuse you from stealing her job now and if you complain she'll say you tried to rape her
>>
>>27611464
good point. i'll keep the text messages just in case
>>
>>27611264
Show the professor your email exchange with the girl.

DO IT, faggot!
>>
File: csci.png (90 KB, 1425x796) Image search: [Google]
csci.png
90 KB, 1425x796
should i? domo arigato mr roboto
>>
>>27611634
do it

DO IT

actually make it more subtle like
"so what do i get in return ;-)"
>>
>>27611634
she wants it senpai
>>
Just send a paragraph saved from wikipedia. She probably won;t know the difference.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.