[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's get something done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: start.jpg (36 KB, 530x306) Image search: [Google]
start.jpg
36 KB, 530x306
Let's get a motivation thread running
Any robots want to achieve something or have something to do?
Right now it's the time to do it. We can keep browsing later.
Right now I'm going to finish my chores, start cooking and then study for a while. I hope this thread is still alive when I'm back.
What are you going to do robots?
>>
Try a different board
>>
Going for a run. I've lost over 30 pounds this year and want to lose another 10.
Also want to move out of my parents house. I'm cleaning out my room to the essentials so I can fit everything I need in my car and drive across country.
I want to get back into music since its really the only thing I'm good at.
In December I was obese and a suicidal alcoholic. I'm not completely cured but I've come a long way. Hope more robots are working toward improvement too.
>>
OP here. Did most of it by now. Took me almost no time. Even lifted some weight to add to the report. Gonna study now for 30 minutes then do some other stuff.
>>27610945
That's great. I also have picked the essentials for when I get to move out of my house. It all fits a single backpack and it's mostly clothes
>>
I'm gonna finish all the tv shows I'm watching. Then the movies I haven't watched. Then the video games. Them I'm gonna listen to all the music I haven't listened to, which is gonna take a long time since I've barely scratched the surface. Then if I'm still bored, I'm gonna find something else that is fun to do.
>>
>>27610452
Even if I get the motivation to do something I still fuck it up.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.