[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm considering off'ing myself. I've been drinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1455398135123.gif (273 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1455398135123.gif
273 KB, 500x282
I'm considering off'ing myself. I've been drinking for the last 3 hours and I've grapped a tie and a power cable around my neck to see how it would feel like if I were to hang myself. I felt kind of good when I began to lose feel of my feet and arms but I cannot get myself to do it because I have a beatiful fiance and family and it would destroy them.

For a very long time I have been very unhappy with myself and I would love to just disappear and see if I could get a better roll of the dice but the only thing stopping me is affecting my love ones if I were to off myself
>>
>>27610405
How big is ya dick? Why not die killing ISIS
>>
>>27610405
Also prob should stop drinking and check into a hospital, get some medications therapy and g2g
>>
>>27610453
I was on anti depresants and on counselling a couple of years ago and it pretty much did not help. I was on 50mg of sentraline and then on 100mg.
>>
yeah you should probably wait until you're sober before making a big decision like that
>>
>>27610405
please don't op, my friend committed suicide just over a year ago and the self guilt/ sadness it has left everyone around him with is unimaginable

there are different types of medication and combinations for depression, have you tried any others? it isn't always gotten right the first time, it's trial and error till you find what personally helps you.

also, maybe you shouldn't drink any more (or at least only a small amount) if you're likely to get into this mindset and put thoughts things into action. please sleep it off
>>
spend time with your fiance and you'll feel better. Or any person you like, anyways.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.