[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FAT BITCH GETS EQUALITY http://www.redpillphilosophy.com/20
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 17
File: fat ass.webm (2 MB, 478x360) Image search: [Google]
fat ass.webm
2 MB, 478x360
FAT BITCH GETS EQUALITY http://www.redpillphilosophy.com/2016/04/body-slammed-female-gets-taste-of-gender-equality-after-shoving-boy/

Why are the fat ones the most agressive?
>>
>>27610225

Holy shit he was lucky as fuck familiare, he could have made her into a veggie burger if her head slammed a little bit harder on the concrete

Shiieeett that nigger lucky
>>
File: 035.jpg (121 KB, 494x474) Image search: [Google]
035.jpg
121 KB, 494x474
nice
what is it with kids getting bullied and then going for the slam instead of throwing punches?
>>
>>27610458
at least at my school we had a rule
>pushing and shoving: detention
>open hand: ISS
>closed fist: Out of school suspension
so body slamming a girl would have gotten him a couple weeks of detention instead of getting thrown out of school for a week like throwing a punch would have

it's a shit system though, and all it did was reward bullies who could game the system and hide what they were doing
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 236x285) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 236x285
>>27610225
Fucking hell lads that was brutal!
>>
>>27610517
>a shit system though, and all it did was reward bullies

wellcome to nature, bitch
>>
>>27610558
>nature
there is no way to defend picking on the weak constantly when our survival doesn't depend on it any more
you can reward the strong, but picking on the weak doesn't kill them anymore, and only causes mental problems later on
>>
>>27610458
slams favour you if you are
>a big guy (for them)
>really fucking angry and mostly likely have one shot at a big hit
>have little to no actual fighting experience
>the opponent is either really easy to pick up, or fat so that their own weight fucks them over

t. veteran professional high school slammer
>>
>>27610517
but that makes no sense
pushing someone, and then picking them up and slamming them down on their head isn't even in the same ballpark when it comes to the scale of damage
hell, one or two punches can't even compare to the damage a good slam can do
>>
>>27610225
JUDAHHHHHHH

OP you got any more vids? The author said he's been collecting a lot. I need more equality family
>>
Hahaha. Good for him.
>>
>>27610646
COME ON AND SLAM

AND WELCOME TO THE JAM

HEY HO WHATCHA GONNA DO
HEY HO WHATCHA GONNA DO
HEY HO WHATCHA GONNA DO

>>27610605
Give us some slammin tips and stories family. I'm to skele to be able to use such tech, but it'll be nice to know. How do you counter/prevent a slam?
>>
>>27610603
>only causes mental problems later on

which eventually causes them to an hero

>there is no way to defend picking on the weak constantly when our survival doesn't depend on it any more

you say that to chad, those animals can't ignore their instincts, anon.
>>
File: 1452203608365.png (277 KB, 531x290) Image search: [Google]
1452203608365.png
277 KB, 531x290
I have a question, guys:

I'm a tall-ish guy (6'3) but if there was a shorter female hitting me in public, should I fight back? People would most likely out me as the perpetrator and the female as the victim. How do I fight back?
>>
>>27610646
it's the rules of the system anon
they have to come up with some aribtrary system to classify the severity of hitting
and they chose the fist/open hand way
>>
>>27610752
push her over and trip her so she falls on her face and leaves you alone
>>
File: fat cunt BTFO.jpg (80 KB, 740x883) Image search: [Google]
fat cunt BTFO.jpg
80 KB, 740x883
>>27610653
>JUDAHHHHHHH

i know as much as you senpai, be a good lad and research and post here 4 us
>>
File: 1356497096384.jpg (10 KB, 236x365) Image search: [Google]
1356497096384.jpg
10 KB, 236x365
>TRY THAT AGAIN
>TRY THAT THE FUCK AGAIN
Satisfying as fuck. I've seen a few fat girls get bodied back when I was in high school but it was usually other girls doing it. However there was one instance where a scrawny white kid tossed some bitch down a handicapped ramp after she threw a punch. They all react the same way too, the "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" as if they don't understand that their vagina isn't some sort of impenetrable shield that keeps them safe when they start talking shit
>>
>girl shoves guy so he falls backward, potentially injuring his head severely
No reaction from bystanders
>guy retaliates
OMG WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!!!
>>
File: fat jealous butthurt woman.png (659 KB, 1256x780) Image search: [Google]
fat jealous butthurt woman.png
659 KB, 1256x780
>>27610225
>no one is answering me

>>Why are the fat ones the most agressive?
>>
>>27610912
How come all the comments objectifying women are up-voted? Women being hypocritical as usual.
>>
>>27610912
That image pisses me off. Are they seriously blaming in-shape women for anorexia? Then who the fuck do they blame for the obesity epidemic, which is a much bigger problem? Sometimes I wonder how these people can even function.
>>
>>27610912
Because they have an inferiority complex... Yet, if they really wanted, they can get a body like that too. Also
> promoting all body shapes
Heh, but only when they are womyn.
>>
impressive strength
>>
>>27610646
>pushing someone, and then picking them up and slamming them down on their head isn't even in the same ballpark when it comes to the scale of damage

>Woman tries to stab a man

>Man shoots her

>"b-b-but that's not fair :( "
>>
File: feminism hypocrisy fat.jpg (67 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
feminism hypocrisy fat.jpg
67 KB, 800x430
>>27610912
>there are people in here who didn't had that image saved

fucking new fags not looking womanhatethread on the archive and fucking oldfags for not posting the good stuff
>>
File: slamking.jpg (847 KB, 2193x3000) Image search: [Google]
slamking.jpg
847 KB, 2193x3000
>>27610719
>How do you counter/prevent a slam

while I'm not a skeleton myself, I can definitely say this:

you want to make sure that to avoid being slammed in the first place, just make sure you don't let the other guy get right up in your face

if you can, use your lanky legs to push/kick the other guy back constantly, and when he stops trying to advance on you either make a tactical retreat or keep "poking" him in this manner. try your best not you get your leg grabbed, or you will get slam jam'd

eventually the guy will get impatient/frustrated and try to go all out, and that's when you need actual fighting practise, like a martial art.

if you are grabbed and still can use your hands, go for the eyes. if you cannot, try to fall earlier than the guy wants you to, fucking up his flow and reducing the vile slamming you receive

for effective slams:
>you have a significant height/weight/strength advantage
put your whole body into it, grab the guy with a bear hug and fall on him, grab his arms as well to avoid him poking you in the eye or something and making you falter. bonus damage if you scream loudly. you will fucking crush his life force into oblivion
OR
vid related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82sxRBNSteA
notice he goes for the bear hug type grab, but just throws the little fucker instead. classic slam desu senpai
>if you are lighter than him
try to just trip him up, you can't slam dunk this guy's soul out, but if he falls on his head or something he's fucked usually. as he's falling, accelerate him towards the ground by pushing him as well to increase the force.

Slam proud, anon
>>
>>27611065
>"old-fags like me am I rite"
>pic from december 2013
>>
>>27610225
maybe niggers aren't so bad after all
>>
>>27611076
Now that's a brutal slam. I guess that's what happens when you bully someone twice your weight.
>>
>>27611082
post your stuff them, mister originalfag
>>
>>27611065
>Body shames in 2014

>Goes pro-body in 2015

She could had changed her mind, ya know. Nice bias , asshole
>>
File: Charles_Barkley_Real.jpg (50 KB, 600x709) Image search: [Google]
Charles_Barkley_Real.jpg
50 KB, 600x709
>>27610646
If you can't slam with the best then jam with the rest.
>>
>>27611161
It's December 2013, and January 2014 you idiot.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/jennifer-lawrences-rallying-call-it-should-be-illegal-to-call-someone-fat-on-tv-9012574.html

If she did change her mind, she did so in under a month.
>>
>>27611076
Thanks space robot, when you are tripping someone, how would you recommend pushing them down. Like would you posh on their head so they get forehead slammed, the torso do they land smack into the ground and possibly slam their chin, or push in their head do they land nose first, possibly slamming their teeth?

HEY LADIES
YOU READY TO STOP
YOU WANNA KNOW WHY
CUZ ITS THE SLAM JAM
>>
>>27610225
i'm... i'm gonna need sauce on that webm op
>>
>>27611076
>>27611117

is the shortie chad? i'm really confuse who is the omega in here?

also i never notice the girl defending the fatso, guess he made her swet in her legs by showing his ability to fight
>>
>he almost gave her a flapjack
The absolute madman
>>
whyd she attack him anyway
>>
>>27610752
You can grab her wrists and hold them up above her head so she can't punch/scratch you. If she tries kicking try to get behind her and wrap your feet around her ankles (idk how to describe it) and spread your legs so she can't get away and put her in a full nelson. Unless you're 115 pounds and she's some amazon nigger lady you'll be stronger than her and should be able to easily do this without actually punching or throwing or kicking her and getting thrown in jail. Or you could simply run away. Your call
>>
>>27611289
all of those work but if you can make the head hit first, that is enough

for pushing technique, just, well, push?

as always, put your weight into the push as well to increase the force of his fall (think of force =mass x acceleration, and how you can increase acceleration or mass for greater slams)
>>
Can someone explain her reaction?

>>27611337
/pol/ said it's Spicy J
>>
>"WHAT THE FUUUUUCK"

What did she expect? Sooner or later some kid was gonna retaliate without a care for consequences. Don't fucking start shit you're not prepared to handle.

>>27611538
Bitch thinks that just because she's a woman she's safe from getting her shit slammed
>>
Source for OPs pic?
>>
>>27611337
It's not spicy J btw spicy J's darker
>>
>>27611478
why go to all that trouble though? if some cunt is assaulting me she very well deserves to get fucking destroyed. like it's one thing if someone's smashed out of their mind so you restrain them from trying to do something stupid. it's another if it's just some violent cunt trying to hurt you.

nah fuck that, i'll put her face down in the dirt with a knee in the back until the police arrive to arrest her.
>>
>>27611578
it is retard. Same exact butterfly ass tat and trampstamp.
>>
File: jim-ross.jpg (18 KB, 227x216) Image search: [Google]
jim-ross.jpg
18 KB, 227x216
>>27610225

STOP THE DAMN MATCH! BAH GOD SHE MAY BE BROKEN IN HALF!
>>
>>27610517
My school was different
>get punched in the face for no reason
>three weeks suspension
>>
>>27611538
thanks anon. she's my new gf for the next 5 hours until i pass out.
>>
>>27610752
Gently push her ankle to the side with your foot when she steps forward. Women have terrible balance and that'll make her fall over without looking like you did anything.

>You can grab her wrists and hold them up above her head so she can't punch/scratch you
And then she cries about you molesting her.
>>
File: 1401493609435.png (337 KB, 988x946) Image search: [Google]
1401493609435.png
337 KB, 988x946
Thanks OP I just added that to my collection of fight videos.

That kid must've had some grappling training to do a move like that on such a heavy opponent. He should join a pro-wrestling league
>>
>>27610225
>Why are the fat ones the most aggressive?

Because they're the ones who life is the least in their favor, short of any medical conditions that would compromise their aggression. They're angry at the world because they are not as sexually desirable as more attractive women who can get a more desirable man and this makes them pissed off at the world. They don't want to settle for men like Billy Beta, they want Chad Thundercock.
>>
>>27610912
Jealousy and bitterness
>>
Funny as fuck, the fucking way he wheeled back til he fell! When he slammed her down she let out a legitimate squeal~
>>
this one is probably my favorite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SdrphWVSKI
anyone else have some based justice to contribute?
>>
>>27610225
>Why are the fat ones the most agressive?
Because you have confirmation bias.
>>
>>27611782

WTF did add that pic?

so yeah pic unrelated. my internet provider was acting weird
>>
>>27611860
>woman kicks/punches man
>no major reactions
>man pushes woman
>everyone freaks out
Man I hate women and their hypocrisy and entitlement
>>
>>27611961
worse thing is she tried to kick him right in the fucking BALLS man

i understand people would be stupid enough to defend her but in the fucking BALLS, really bitch?

she deserved all she got
>>
>>27611961
>Man I hate women and their hypocrisy and entitlement

i hate man's actitudes of defending woman no matter what more.
bitchs are are following theyr instinc, but mans are going againist theyrs.

to think humanity evolved because we whent against our instincts...
>>
>>27611961
>"nah that ain't right he just hit a woman"

Always found this the most rage educing part of the video. The guy was pushing her away, and when she breaks the glass a majority of the force comes from her where she backs into it herself.

Still, all hail the jolly green giant!
>>
>>27612015
based indians, at least some of them have balls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwC6ksO16E4
>>
>>27612118
>i hate man's actitudes of defending woman no matter what more.
Did you miss the part where he gets swarmed then beat by a bunch of white knights?
>>
>>27612118
>All of those whiteknights who rush in to defend her honour

Kekidy keks
>>
>>27610752
Don't let any human hit you.

You make sure it's noticeable by others that she is aggressing you. Make it seen that you are trying to avoid the situation.
Say
>Do not assault me

Witnesses need to see that you do not want to do this. They need to see you hit and then stop. It's obvious then you are just defending yourself.
>>
File: 1458775762481.jpg (87 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
1458775762481.jpg
87 KB, 533x800
>>27610225
Where can I see more of her? Not going to lie, I'm going to fap to that.
>>
>>27612142
>>i hate man's actitudes of defending woman no matter what more.
>Did you miss the part where he gets swarmed then beat by a bunch of white knights?

wa
>>
>>27612142
have another then
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyVbYPcxEGg

sweet sweet justice to anyone that's ever worked retail

when she jumps the counter oh man

>you don't seem to understand
>i'm not locked in here with you
>YOU'RE locked in here with ME
>>
File: IPON.jpg (73 KB, 800x577) Image search: [Google]
IPON.jpg
73 KB, 800x577
>>27610458
Because the ground never misses.
>>
>>27612305

>They start getting a beating after talking shit
>"Sthap"
>"STHAAAAAAAAAAAAAP"
>"CALL THE FUCKING COPS"

Why the fuck do these bitches always cry for the cops when they get their asses handed to them?
>>
>>27612118
why are they so concerned with her being slapped when they gang rape chicks to death?
>>
>>27612376
>drunk stacy gets rocked in front of her cuck boyfriend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_7s7CT2wq8
>>
>>27612376
The law is the only thing that can save them at that point. That and it draws extra attention to HELP THIS GUY IS BEATING A GIRL!!!
>>
>>27612450
cops a feel at :44
>>
>>27612450
>(poorly) punches a sleeping man in the face multiple times for no reason
>teehee arent I cute
I hate women so much
>>
When the fuck are we going to just imprison all women already for pleasure and breeding purposes? Threads like this piss me off, fucking bitches think they're fucking golden then get mad when you prove they're just shit. The beta uprising can't possibly come any sooner or ill fucking lose my mind.
>>
>>27612305
sometimes, niggers are based.

don't fuck with people at mcdonads. shit already isn't going right for them.
>>
>>27612700
That'd be pretty lewd. I am all for it myself. Have them chained up, pay $100 for your own woman.
>>
File: Arse Bliss.jpg (151 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Arse Bliss.jpg
151 KB, 1280x720
>>27610225
>You will never live on that arse

PHRRRRRRRRTTTTT!!!!!!!!
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.