[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women always make everything about themselves?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: file.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
Why do women always make everything about themselves?
>>
>>27610032
because they get off sexually on the attention
>>
>>27610032
pretty girl pecking order is a feirce battle
>>
It's not that outlandish, some people actually use facebook as it was intended. To document their lives.

But yes, they probably like the attention.
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
A few more dead baby selfies.
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
I LOVE how my eyebrows look in this dead baby selfie.
>>
>Takes selfie with dead kid
>Does not give a shit/look sad
>Tfw mom uses the end of your three week life to whore you out for instagram likes
What a worthless cunt. Please op if you know her, end her entitled self absorbed life
>>
on top of she she looks like shit
>>
>somebody blacked out the name to protect this evil whore from the doxxing she so rightly deserves
Ree, honestly.
>>
>>27610032
Damn...that's the epitome of narcissism.

A mother choosing to use her a dead baby as an opportunity to get some likes.

Why doesn't society call women out for being monsters? We lose nothing by putting them in check.
>>
>>27610234
This

Come on OP, uncensor it so we can fuck her shit up
>>
File: image.png (696 KB, 575x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
696 KB, 575x1024
You're asking why a fish swims, man. It's just what they do.
>>
>hilariously big eyebrows, looks like an old feudal Japan samurai painting
>enough fake tan to colour a few bag's worth of doritos
>stupid duck face
>vacant look, nothing much inside of value
>types like a spastic
Yep, she's clearly a britslag. Honestly, I'm fucking ashamed of the women of my country.
>>
>>27610234
Censored names means it is from Reddit.
>>
>>27610375
there's plenty of those in america too, it's a tossup i reckon

it's the budget kardashian look
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (115 KB, 1500x935) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
115 KB, 1500x935
>>27610345
>It's just what they do.
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (51 KB, 245x204) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
51 KB, 245x204
>>27610116
>>27610102
>>27610032
why is she pouting

how isnt she crying

why is she taking pics of a dead baby

why is she uploading said pics to facebook

ANSWER ME, I NEED TO KNOW
>>
File: dumb fucks.jpg (38 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
dumb fucks.jpg
38 KB, 636x358
>>27610090
>some people actually use facebook as it was intended. To document their lives.
The fuck are you talking about? Facebook was originally intended as way to look up people you thought were hot on your campus

alternatively, as a massive data harvesting operation
>>
>>27610545

because it's fake, the baby isn't dead, it's just rage bait made by bored robots...
>>
>>27610032
Wow cool job saving a screenshot of her you pussy. You're a real good ol boy. I bet you didn't even call her out in the comments like a real keyboard warrior, you hust expected us to do your work for you. Get a sense of creativity you fucking dick
>>
>>27610234
>>27610303
>>27610448
This kills me. You want to call someone out for something but you don't want them to be shamed for it? What kind of logic is that? Never would've happened with old 4chan.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.