[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where the /real robots/ at? did they move out because too many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51 KB, 657x527
where the /real robots/ at?

did they move out because too many { not virgin ; social life ; not neet } normies on /r9k/?
>>
>>27610028
yeh. Either that or most of us are dead coz of irl responsibilities getting to us / becoming homeless.
>>
>robots
>moving out of anything
heh
>>
>>27610028
I'm still here man. The new janitor needs to do some normie cleansing, this shit has gone too far.
>>
>>27610028
real robot here. im spending more time with my girlfriend because of warm weather. also most threads aren't that fun anymore here. there's only like one guy who still spams shit about whores and muh genetics.
>>
File: 1457453455212s.jpg (10 KB, 236x227) Image search: [Google]
1457453455212s.jpg
10 KB, 236x227
>>27610193
>spend time with girlfriend
>real robot
don't even want to ree
>>
>>27610193
>real robot
>girlfriend
faggots like you ruined the site. Get the fucking fuck out you fucking normie scum.
>>
File: 1450119069762.jpg (183 KB, 656x425) Image search: [Google]
1450119069762.jpg
183 KB, 656x425
>>27610193
>real robot here. im spending more time with my girlfriend
>>
>>27610028
robots are just a meme, nobody is miserable being a NEET, that's the perfect life
>>
File: 1407980761329.jpg (62 KB, 517x610) Image search: [Google]
1407980761329.jpg
62 KB, 517x610
>>27610339
Almost perfect. The daily harassment and zero privacy sucks.
>>
I haven't left my apartment in 7 weeks. On autismbux which also gets me free (shitty) housing. have food delivered in bulk and program for a living (not that much money at my skill level but like i said the autismbux take care of the rest). The only communication I've had is with clients over email (and one insisted we skype- that was a trainwreck) and my dad over the phone.

When I'm not programming the only thing I do is watch countless hours of 90s/2000s teen dramas and pretend I'm living their lives.

IDK am I a robot?
>>
>>27610537
you're a robot, definitely, and a good one
>>
>>27610537
How much autism bux?
>>
>>27610028
I'm still here, OP posting an imgur (reddit) picture.
/r9k/ gets surges of shit content now and then and the past month has been especially bad with all the tranny tripfags and other attention whores.
>>
>>27610602
thanks senpai

>>27610607
well there is the housing. I think ordinarily my apartment would cost 650 a month but the government takes care of it.

They also give me 150 dollars a month (I don't even have to go to any welfare line cause of my autism-based social anxiety.)

So 800 dollars a month.
>>
>>27610028
Most I'm aware of post at various other boards now.
>>
>>27610795
Fuck how did you get on Autismbux? I have a diagnosis and I was still denied.

Your life sounds perfect senpai. I fell for the programming meme and while I make some money, I don't make enough to move out of my parents. But I think I could make ends meet if I could get the Autismbux.
>>
>>27610028
i know all the secret club boards the robots moved too, prove your a wizard and ill let you know (ill delete the post like a minute after i post it)
>>
>>27610875
It's pretty comfy tbqh

I can't really help you because my special ed teacher saw the writing on the wall with my life and fought to get me on the bux right out of high school. She did all of the work and I literally had to do one interview (which she coached me for, though I can't really remember any specifics now) and put my signature here. I have no advice on the process.
>>
>>27610537
i love you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKrfqYO9ogA

post comfy channels for neets
>>
You guys need to fuck off to wizchan. R9K is getting close to what it was in the past, it was best board for like a few months and then this feels shit got out of hand. Even /adv/ wasn't as shit as this board was the last few years.
>>
>>27610795
How the fuck do you live on $150 a month?
>>
>>27611023
fuck you autist r9k is 55 percent female, dont talk about wizchan here
>>
>>27611048
I don't. Government pays for housing too, so that makes a dent, and I do a lot of (albeit not that well paying) programming work.

I don't live a particularly lavish lifestyle, but I make ends meet
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1341) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1341
i stopped coming here because i thought i'd become a better person

turns out i was wrong
>>
>>27611102

WizC is almost normy, it is run by the old crony mods of the Archmage Cronos period.
>>
>>27611048
i could prolly live on 50
150 is plenty if ur smart
50 or less for food (rice, water, whey and vitamins)
20 for vidya
the rest for personal items and saving
>>
>>27610537
>The only communication I've had is with clients over email (and one insisted we skype- that was a trainwreck)
Story time!!!
>>
>>27611185
i want to ask you where is safe but i know you cant say on r9k

fucking normies
>>
>>27611237

Post you Steam account and I will tell you.
>>
>>27611217
Not much to tell, I guess.

I knew about it an hour in advance so I shaved, showered (this matters even visually after a week of not doing it) and put on clean unstained clothes.

I had a drink and then we connected.

There isn't really some funny greentext-style punchline, just that I kept looking away from the camera/monitor, and he had to ask me to repeat myself 20 times because I don't enunciate well when I'm nervous. I also have a bit of a flat voice when I'm nervous (don't get nervous on the phone anymore but get nervous when speaking with someone "face-to-face), and a hostile resting face at all times (again, something that doesn't show up on the phone). Plus I'm like 30 pounds overweight (yet another pro in the phone column) so overall it probably just wasn't too pleasant of an experience for him but we got his issues resolved at least.
>>
>>27610028

Can't we have a /wiz/ board?

Hiroshima please.
>>
>>27611638
We don't need MORE boards!

We need LESS, yet Hiroyuki added 5 more. A lot of boards here could have stood to been consolidated. Fucking dumb jap.
>>
>>27611265
Legatedovakiin

the original name was xeugenics
>>
We're still here, brah
>>
>>27611738
nah, i want a redboard mlp and a blueboard mlp

we could get rid of alotta this jap shit though
>>
>>27611738
I want a horror board. Splitting up the communities would satisfy all the fedora-tippong pseudo-patricians on /lit/ and all the horror fans who could now discuss horror without their snobbery.
>>
>>27610537
Haven't left the house since mid January for a doctors appointment. I literally might not leave for the rest of the year
>>
>>27610193
You're not even a pretend robot faggot
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.