[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /tibia/ here? >tfw making runes at my house while browsing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: rightnow.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
rightnow.png
2 MB, 1600x900
who /tibia/ here?
>tfw making runes at my house while browsing
>>
File: wUBGY.png (348 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
wUBGY.png
348 KB, 480x352
Nice outfit anon.

Fansite admin and CipSoft cocksucker oldfag here, but I haven't played for a couple years
>>
>>27609964
what fansite? i only visited tibiacity back in the day and i think it shut down years ago.
>>
File: iaNtY.png (293 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
iaNtY.png
293 KB, 480x352
>>27610013
tibia.wikia.com

I'm not THE admin though, just part of the team.
>>
File: tibiahouse.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
tibiahouse.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>>27610143
oh, i used to edit pages on tibiawiki sometimes. also, whats going on in pic.
>>
stopped playing a while ago
the artstyle of the new areas is really jarring when compared to the old
the tutorial area they've added sucks
maybe it's just nostalgia goggles
>>
File: myCIr.png (176 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
myCIr.png
176 KB, 480x352
>>27610211
It's from some boss that appeared south of Thais on the 15th anniversary event, there were lots of people who got turned to donkeys by that witch monster that spawns there.

Pic related is from the test server they added offline training
>>
>>27610299
I agree with you man, I guess it's the new graphics designer guy they hired around 2011, that's when every sprite started to look different and shitty
>>
>>27610350
thats the flash client, right? i dont really like it myself. i also never joined test servers, i think i missed out on that
>>
File: b6pMi.png (90 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
b6pMi.png
90 KB, 480x352
>>27610389
I used to like it, the client has some nice features but performance and stability have always been bad.

Pic related is also from the anniversary events
>>
>>27610492
15th anniversary? i did go there, was pretty cool. didnt go much further than the giant spider though
>>
>>27610572
There wasn't anything after the giant spider, just a sign saying "under construction"

You should definitely try a test server, you get to die a lot and nothing affects your normal account. There's also free infinite money and free exp up to level 250

The rest of my pics: http://arkshi.imgur.com/
>>
>>27610684
cool, checking it out. i wish i had my pictures but theyre on my other pc. what server were you on, and voc etc?
>>
>>27610736
I lost a lot of older pictures I had, that imgur is all that's left. Mainly played on fidera, optional pvp, never got above level 140 on my knight. What about you?
>>
It's still plagued by griefing, pking packs of BR right?
>>
>>27610908
im playing on aurora and have not seen a single bot or BR yet. i have been randomly killed once though, but i killed him with my main after
>>
>>27609709
Looks like a shitty iOS remaster of Ultima VII
>>
>>27611148
dont be rude, tibia is a comfy game
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.