[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw When you and a friend jerk each others dicks and you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
>tfw When you and a friend jerk each others dicks and you both cum all over an anime figure but your cum also ends up on each others cocks and slme seeps into each others. urethras mixing together
>>
I usually consider myself straight but when I read stuff like this it peaks my interest, why is it that gay men are able to be way more perverted/lewd than women? I seriously doubt you'd see a female write something this arousing? I know women can be kinky but seems like gay men are more into being fucked then women and they aren't even ashamed of it.

Sometimes makes me wish I know a feminine gay guy who wanted to be fuck buddies with me.
>>
the fact that someones hotglued this $200 figure makes me so upset
>>
>>27609763
By "hotglued" you mean jizzed on it? So what? You can just clean it, can't you? Or is cleaning sperm off a figurine more difficult then I was lead to believe.
>>
>>27609763
It isn't hard to clean the cum off at all. Also, if that bothers you don't buy used figs on ebay.
>>
>you'lll never have a cute little thin femboy who wears cat ears and stockings and begs you to cum inside his dick hole
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.