[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Janitors ARE... >Volunteers: Janitors are uncompensated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: LOL.gif (2 MB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
LOL.gif
2 MB, 320x214
>Janitors ARE...

>Volunteers: Janitors are uncompensated volunteers who should be genuinely interested in the betterment of their board, and the site as a whole.
>Anonymous: Janitors are not to disclose their position nor present themselves in an official capacity or share any private information about the team or site's users. Doing so will lead to immediate termination.
>Versed: Knowledgeable about the content posted to their respective board. Active members of the community.
>Limited: Janitors can only delete from one board to start. Over time, janitors may be eligible to select additional boards. Janitors are to focus on their assigned board(s).
>Accountable: All moderation actions are logged and reviewed.
>Active: Inactive janitors will be removed and replaced.
>Professional: All new janitors are required to go through an orientation, evaluation, and review process.
>Savvy: Proficient with computers. Janitors need to have a basic understanding of IRC.

Holy fuck, this is the most autistic thing I've ever seen. And people actually sign up for this? For FREE, literally pure autism.
>>
>>27609580
I would fix this board in a week given the chance. At least 60% of the threads are pure bait garbage.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuJUT9piZIk
Should I apply bros?
>>
Janitors can't even ban people, if janitors could i'd apply
>>
>become janitor
>delete all robot threads
>keep fembot and "rate my face" threads
sounds pretty easy to me
>>
>try to apply to be janitor
>get stuck on the first question and get anxious and agitated because it reminds me of school exams and job interview questions

FUCKING NORMIES

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27609610
You'd turn it into a shortest were any threads you don't like get deleted. To many boards like that. I'm fine with the occasional bait or shitpost if it means we aren't living under a totalitarian regime
>>
>>27609665
>implying banning actually works
I guess we're not all l33t hackers.
>>
>>27609688
I didn't even know this level of autism was possible
>>
>>27609834
>look guys i can evade a ban
>i am le hacker XD
>>
>>27609941
>not understanding sarcasm: the post
>>
I'm a moderator on another major website. It can be kinda fun and it's a good way to kill time.

(I know janitors aren't full mods but they seem pretty similar)
>>
>>27609610
But you wouldn't be allowed to.

>Accountable: All moderation actions are logged and reviewed.

They'd take you privileges away if you try to ban all the normie posters, traps and "fembots"
>>
Hah maybe years ago I would've jumped at the chance. I remember being 11 years old and reporting people for the smallest things on Runescape to try and get PMod status. 11 year old me would be writing essays for this janitor application
>>
File: 1458873198403.jpg (102 KB, 782x935) Image search: [Google]
1458873198403.jpg
102 KB, 782x935
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdC_Cu9X4wc

>mfw i applied to delete all eliza/erica threads
>>
>>27610323
dan stfu about epicmafia and gtfo
>>
>>27610531
Daily fucking reminder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us3_8FxoAls
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.