[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My 9 year old niece is staying over my house and she is sleeping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1423010394922.jpg (42 KB, 398x532) Image search: [Google]
1423010394922.jpg
42 KB, 398x532
My 9 year old niece is staying over my house and she is sleeping in my room. I saw her naked today when she was changing clothes. I got a massive erection, I saw every little bit of her naked body. After she left the room I fapped harder than I ever fapped before.

Does that make me a pedo?
>>
Did you smell the clothes she changed out of while fapping?
Does she have cute feet?
>>
>>27609210
yes kys
>>
anon, what
lucky bastard
>>
>>27609210
everyone is, some just don't know it yet
>>
Why didn't you give her a foot rub?
>>
>>27609236
>Does she have cute feet?
This is really important.
Please respond
>>
>>27609250
"Le leafy is suu keel pssssssst xD le Liztard army >:("
>>
>>27609236
>Did you smell the clothes she changed out of while fapping?
No but I want to now.

>Does she have cute feet?
She has cute everything, and a small perky bottom.
>>
File: sex29.gif (2 MB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
sex29.gif
2 MB, 450x338
>>27609210
sounds absolutely normal to me anon
>>
>>27609303
Please smell the socks and give a review later.

What would you do to her bottom if possible?
>>
>>27609210

Yes. Become an hero as soon as possible.
>>
Contact the authorities please
>>
>>27609210
>Does that make me a pedo?

Possibly. You are a robot, though. It's possible that just being near an even partially naked female of any age would give you a raging erection.
>>
File: 03-19v-bartphonecord.gif (107 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
03-19v-bartphonecord.gif
107 KB, 500x375
>>27609589
"Yes, hello. Is this the police? I'd like to report OP as not being a fag today... yes, yes the OP... i know right?! i could believe it either.'
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.