[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you open a beer bottle without a bottle opener? If not you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: obama_2326627b.jpg (57 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
obama_2326627b.jpg
57 KB, 620x388
Can you open a beer bottle without a bottle opener?

If not you might lack critical masculine qualities.
>>
I can open it with pretty much anything. Keys, knives, forks, any edge, I've opened it with a pickaxe once. Also my phone.

But I've known a guy who could open it with his teeth and eyesocket. I shit you not, he opened his beer with his skull.
>>
>>27608939
use a lighter
>>
>>27608939
I strive to be more feminine
>>
>>27608939
>Can you open a beer bottle without a bottle opener?

Of course I can. If you can't in my country, people will thing that you're a fag.
>>
>>27608939
I usually use another bottle desu
>>
File: Cinnamon Toast Dog.jpg (59 KB, 797x430) Image search: [Google]
Cinnamon Toast Dog.jpg
59 KB, 797x430
>>27608939
>wanting masculine qualities
>>
I can open one with a lighter

I knew one girl who could open them with her teeth. she was a bartender. seeing her do it made me cringe, the teeth scraping sounds....
>>
>>27608939
>Can you open a beer bottle without a bottle opener?

Use a spoon.
>>
>>27609478

there is no spoon anon
>>
>>27608939
Over a table or in the worst case using teeth
>>
If you can't uncork a wine bottle with your nails, you are lacking in calcium and grip strength.
>>
>>27608939
I'm bad at it with a bottle opener.
>>
One guy showed me how to open a bottle of beer with another bottle of beer, but I don't remember how to do it.
>>
All you have to do is grip the bottlecap with a shirt or rag though, nothing hard.
>>27609576
Thank you Mr.Skeltal.
>>
>>27608939

I once knew a girl who could open them with her teeth.
>>
>>27608939
yeah its pretty easy
>Can you open this for me? thanks
bam, its opened.
>>
I usually smash the neck off the bottle.
>>
my dad has a scar on his lip from when he used to open beer bottles with his teeth and somehow the bottle cap tore his lip apart.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.