[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies love American soldiers so much? No american soldier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: military-welfare.jpg (57 KB, 450x569) Image search: [Google]
military-welfare.jpg
57 KB, 450x569
Why do normies love American soldiers so much?

No american soldier past vietnam has ever done anything to protect America. I say vietnam because those soldiers were unconstitutionally drafted against their will like slaves.

Inb4: >It was constitutional. Congress has the right to do that.

Yeah but that's contradictory to the preamble which states that all Americans are entitled to life, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of happiness.
>>
Not even that, no war after 1812 was legitimate
>>
File: whisper.png (366 KB, 1348x1172) Image search: [Google]
whisper.png
366 KB, 1348x1172
It's a little known fact, but most of the Vietnam soldiers were volunteers.
>>
>>27608926
I think World War II was justified because the axis powers were actually dangerous to the rest of the world
>>
>>27608926
How can war ever be legitimate?
>>
>implying all normies like the same thing

sure is autismy in here
>>
lel
I'd rather be a soldier than a wageslav
Wageslave just work for Shekelsberg to get richer and feel they're superior because they're contributing to the joos fucking up the earth.
Not that being a pawn for the war business conducted by the same joos is any better but at least it's more interesting than sitting in a cubicle
>>
being in the military is a lot like being a public school teacher, or working for the post office or dmv

it's just welfare disguised as real work
>>
>>27608899
Because there is no other army in the world that was used for so many movies. And the most of them are propagandistic.
>>
>>27608899
actually there are shitloads of homeless vets out there. Soldiers are liked because people have an idealized view of who they are.
>>
>>27609118
Except public school teachers provide children with some level of knowledge and post officers bring you important messages and mail.

Soldiers go overseas, shoot and bomb innocents or better yet do absolutely nothing and sit in a tent all day and do drugs then get back and unfairly get all their cocks sucked and put on a pedestal because >hurr murrica'
>>
>>27609262
a large amount public school teachers act as glorified baby sitters, espacially in a lot of big city school systems

the post office is completely obsolete in the age of phones and email and only exists to give people easy government jobs. go inside any post office and you'll see tons of minorities working there, thats because it gives people easy low-income jobs

A large majority of soldiers actually do jack shit, they shit on a military base, play videogames, and think this makes them better than everyone else
>>
>>27609118
Or being a cop, firefighter, or public defender. I don't get why people hate on the public sector so much. You don't think you need them until you actually do. If the government is run like a business, then you have to pay every time you need the fire department. If your neighbors are poor, and their house catches on fire, it's gonna spread before it burns to the ground. What do you think will happen to the country's infrastructure?
>>
>>27608899

I actually used to hate them but I've met a few and they're not so bad, surprising amount of rowboats in the military.

America in general was a mistake, no offense
>>
>>27608926
Even then only the naval battles and New Orleans were legit.
You guys got BTFO trying to invade Canada
>>
>>27608899
Why can't I care about the welfare of soldiers and still dislike US military operations overseas? Is joining the coast guard such a crime? Technically, they are armed forces too. Yes, I see it as gray area, and I'm kind of on the fence. I think that both extremes, liking or disliking, are wrong.
>>
>>27608899
>Welfare queen
>Works
Okay buddy.
>>
>>27609566
>Doesnt understand the concept of welfare jobs or make-work jobs
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.