[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does semen taste like? Is it yummy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1412686410118.jpg (285 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1412686410118.jpg
285 KB, 1920x1080
What does semen taste like? Is it yummy?
>>
Snot without the salt.
>>
Why dont you find out....
>>
salty rice pudding
>>
>>27608800
>tfw no robot bf to let me find out what semen tastes like
>>
>>27608800
I'm sure there are plenty of guys on Craigslist that would love to help you find out.
>>
File: girlyboys.png (2 MB, 1189x1016) Image search: [Google]
girlyboys.png
2 MB, 1189x1016
>>27608800
The first time it was pretty bad.
Then it was more like diluted warm glue mixed with salt.
Surprisingly nice after the third time.
>>
>>27610762
Hmm, I should specify that it doesn't taste anything like glue, they are only similar in texture.

Warm salty snot with the texture of diluted glue.
>>
It doesn't taste that great kind of a bitter after-taste that lingers for a long time however it's addicting for reasons yet unknown.
If the guys has a shit diet it tastes awful.
>>
just swallow your own you homo
>>
Snot. Not very good but it goes down if you want it to.
>>
>so horny want to eat cum
>cum and no longer want to eat it
>repeat the process
>>
I'm not sure if I tasted cum or not. I ejaculated then found something that looked like half-dried snot.

I tasted it to see if it was semen. Don't know why I thought that was a good idea because I don't know what semen tastes like. Maybe I do now?
It tasted very little.

Should note that this was after having fapped A LOT. Hence I wasn't really clear on what it was. But the quantity was about right. Threw it away and it dissolved into paper tissues.
>>
>>27611011
Just suck your own cock, anon. It's hard but once you figure out how to do it the payoff is great.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.