[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Made out with Ugly Bitch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 50 KB.jpg (50 KB, 389x366) Image search: [Google]
50 KB.jpg
50 KB, 389x366
So I made out with a chick, and both of us ended up shirtless in her bed.

She physically repulsed me and I realized while I was sucking her tits that I didn't want to even have sex with her.

How do I gracefully exit this situation without seeming like an asshole?
>>
just slap her on the tits and make fun of her, she'll run away crying clutching her clothes
>>
You're currently in the situation? Act like you got a phone call and say it's an emergency and run out. When she texts you later say a friend/family is in the hospital
>>
>>27608714
I did this last night. She asked me to fuck, and I said I was tired and went home.

Where do I go from here?
>>
>>27608789

If that happened last night, then move the fuck on. You don't have to talk to her again. Stop being autistic about this and just use the experience as future reference and a story to tell for a laugh.

You know how many times I've fucked ugly bitches just to have the experience? Shit doesn't matter if it's over. Just don't stay in contact with them or GF them.
>>
Tell her you have AIDS and that you don't have a condom.
>>
post photos my good normie friend
>>
>>27609293
nah. she looks hot but when she takes her shit off, shes covered in fuuuuuuuuur
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.