[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dad is outside working on his car with the younger Chad kid next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Dad is outside working on his car with the younger Chad kid next door again. I tried not to let it bother me but it does. What do anon? I tried helping dad with car but he just yelled at me for not knowing anything about stupid muscle car
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 500x598
>>27608615
Let that shit go. He's getting surrogate quality time with the son he's always wanted, and you get to stay inside a nice, air conditioned, web-enabled environment free of ridicule. Who's losing?
>>
>>27608615
You got cucked in a way.
But think of it this way, he's the one who raised you as a robot, it's not your fault he wants the Chad neighbor son instead.
>>
>>27608615
You already lost your dad, there's nothing else to do.
>>
>dad is supposed to teach you things
>gets mad when you don't know things
>>
>>27608791
>Later on when OP finally moves out, his dad will wonder why he dosent call him or visit him anymore
Happens every time
>>
>be a kid
>dad lives soccer despite us living in America
>pushes me to play
>never works out
>I suck and am too much a whiny bitch I eventually quit shaming him

I think 20 years later he never forgave me for that. He was always cold to me after that.
>>
Ask him to teach you what kind of a dad is he anyways when he prefers to spend time with some kid other than his son?
>>
>>27608791
B-but anon is the one who decided not to ask uis dad about cars! It's his fault
>>
File: congrats white males.jpg (330 KB, 700x1700) Image search: [Google]
congrats white males.jpg
330 KB, 700x1700
>>27608910
>>27608791
i think parents just give up on their kids if they're male and not Chad, why bother when putting resources into female siblings is more of a safe bet
>>
>>27608615
>Dad Son moment NTR

sheeeeeit, only way to fix it is fuck your mom
>>
>>27608757
This
Go fuck Chad's mom to display your dominance over Chad
>>
>>27608998
Tl;dr, someone summarize this image please?
>>
>>27609098
First-worlders complain about how tough life is for them
>>
>>27609127
Figured it way some whiny gay shit, didn't even have funny fonts or pictures. Ty.
>>
File: 1456823574023.jpg (14 KB, 464x464) Image search: [Google]
1456823574023.jpg
14 KB, 464x464
>>27608615
you should probably get a new dad.. i mean after all, hes already got a new son.
>>
>>27608615
get him some beer and just start talking to him, make sure that kid doesn't come around while you're there and/or make sure he doesn't ever come back.
>>
>>27609098
just read it, it's like 3 paragraphs of 2 sentences.

>>27609127
nigga please, this shit does have some truth to it. That is if you live in the United States.
>>
Damn op that's rough. My dad never payed much attention to me but at least he didn't outright replace me
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.