[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mother has been yelling the entire fucking day. My head hurts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_o0ulpqZFi41trjk70o1_400.jpg (54 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0ulpqZFi41trjk70o1_400.jpg
54 KB, 400x400
My mother has been yelling the entire fucking day. My head hurts like shit. I hate myself for saying this about my mother but I really, really wish she would just shut the fuck up.
>>
I'm not saying violence is good, but you should really just go and punch her in the face
>>
>>27608426
Stop being a beta bitch, you're mother is a whore and you should tell her to shut the fuck up.
>>
greentext the story for us.
>>
>>27608831
Welcome to 4chan, where people can only read long-form text if it's green.
>>
File: 1437466097452.png (250 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
1437466097452.png
250 KB, 600x750
I-Is that Maemae Renrow?
>>
>>27608426
What's she on about? Put on some music and ignore her, if she's really been going for that long odds are she isn't really mad about anything and just wants to make noise
>>
>>27608426
Same here. She has been yelling at me my whole life. While in kindergarten she made me responsible for all her miseries. Even at that time we were fighting and yelling at each other on a daily base. Now I'm 20 and have phantasies about killing her.
>dont worry it will never happen. Im moving out soon
>>
>>27609760
>dont worry it will never happen. Im moving out soon

make it happen you cuck
>>
>>27611158
that bitch isnt worth it. she will probably kill herself someday anyway.
>>
>>27608426
>see pic
>think that she's a qt
>see pic is from tumblr
>turned offf a little bit
Anyone else?
>>
>>27612625
me to be honest here
>>
File: sadpepe.png (87 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.png
87 KB, 684x576
My dad yelled at me every single day nonstop. The few times he wouldn't yell, my mom would take up the job.

Now they wonder why I live 10 time zones away and never want to talk to them.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.