[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>potatoes are going to college and living meaningful lives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-04-03-15-22-12.png (596 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-03-15-22-12.png
596 KB, 1080x1920
>potatoes are going to college and living meaningful lives
>robots jack off all day and watch anime and complain how life aint fair
>>
>>27608399
Universities hand out acceptance letters to downsies all the time.

It's just a nice thing to do. They don't actually attend.
>>
We are not all raised and nurtured under the same conditions.

We do not all share the same neuropathology.

We all have different measures of happiness and success.

I don't give a shit what a potato is doing to feel relevant. I don't care what you think I should be doing to feel relevant.

But you probably know all of this and just wanted some upvotes. So, here you go.
>>
>implying life has any inherent meaning
>>
>>27608399
>implying this isn't a publicity stunt
>implying it's actually based on merit
>>
>>27608399
>living meaningful lives

Wew ur jumping the gun there laddie

Odds are they're just cruelly forcing her to be a greeter at Walmart or some horrible timewaster.
>>
>>27608399
But what if i never wanted to?
I prefer to learn about shit that actually interests me instead of being forced to memorize random facts about even more random bullshit most of which i dont give a fuck about.

We good familia, we good
>>
>>27608399
>implying
I'm graduating from university in 3 weeks with a degree in CS, as long as my current grades of As and Bs doesn't drop 2 letter grades mysteriously
currently looking for a job and have had some interviews as well
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.