[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did 4chan stop being hostile to tourists? One of the things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1449772949032.png (1 MB, 996x1191) Image search: [Google]
1449772949032.png
1 MB, 996x1191
When did 4chan stop being hostile to tourists?

One of the things that made 4chan a genuinely interesting place unlike other websites was that it actively repelled new users. While other websites crave new blood, 4chan was telling them to lurk more or fuck off. Now posters copy&paste content straight from reddit and nobody cares. There were other measures besides a unified front against unwanted people & content. Posters would spam gore to derail unwanted threads. At the time I thought gorespammers were unsightly, but now I realize they were like the white blood cells of 4chan. A nature defense that repelled the most casual invaders. Because of this, there are people who used to be actually SCARED of 4chan. Its reputation kept some of the worst trash away

When's the last time you saw someone tell an obvious redditor to lurk more?
>>
File: 1458630226747.gif (1 MB, 268x274) Image search: [Google]
1458630226747.gif
1 MB, 268x274
>When did 4chan stop being hostile to tourists?

???

People tell each other to fuck off back to rebbit all the time. I bet you also think /b/ was good at some point, faggot.
>>
waifuism used to be the white blood cells but waifuism is basically dead. 4chan is too normie friendly now. there are people on this board that actually wouldn't drink their waifu's urine. fucking degenerates.
>>
File: op is a feg.jpg (32 KB, 497x500) Image search: [Google]
op is a feg.jpg
32 KB, 497x500
>>27607643
>muh seekrit club
instead of crying about it with your faggy /pol/-tier whine meta thread, why don't you fire up your botnet and spam a thread you don't like with gore?

oh yeah because you don't know how because you're also a fucking redditor
>>
>>27607643
A few days ago, but you're right when you say it isn't common anymore. I guess that happens when redditors and tumblrinas are the majority.

>>27607814
>there are people on this board that actually wouldn't drink their waifu's urine
That's a scary thought.
>>
>>27607871
>faggy /pol/-tier whine meta
wew lad
>>
>>27607736
>People tell each other to fuck off back to rebbit all the time

they really don't. threads are copies straight from reddit and most posters don't care

4chan is more welcoming now than it ever has been in its history
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.