[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I supposed to use warm water or cold water when washing dark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: karl.jpg (20 KB, 300x399) Image search: [Google]
karl.jpg
20 KB, 300x399
Am I supposed to use warm water or cold water when washing dark clothes
>>
>>27607622
Use cold water all the time.

Unless you like faded clothes.
>>
>>27607649
or you could just follow the directions on the label instead of thinking you know better than everyone.
>>
>>27607622
>sorting clothes ever
all you have to do is throw all the clothes (except the stretchy ones and and white shirts) into the washing machine and select cold and bulky and set dirt level all the way up
>>
>>27607686
Yeah, no. Most clothing is garmet dyed, wash on cold or the dye will wash out faster. Polyesther shit doesn't as much as cotton, but poly is garbage tier. You probably aren't machine washing wool and linen is often hand wash only.

Fuck off retard, you are just wearing your clothes out faster. Unless you have blood and shit stains on them there is no reason to wash on hot.
>>
File: 1452585883710.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1452585883710.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>he doesn't use cold water all the time
>>
File: happy-man-looking-at-computer.jpg (28 KB, 640x435) Image search: [Google]
happy-man-looking-at-computer.jpg
28 KB, 640x435
>>27607622
>tfw mummy washed my clothes until I was 29 years old and I had to argue with her to let me wash my own laundry

and she wonders why I'm not an outgoing go-getter.
>>
>>27607762
>hmm... yes, I would like extra dirt on my clothes! lots and lots of dirt!
>>
>>27608210

>live with mom most of my life
>don't know shit, have never done anything for myself
>didn't even know how to turn on the washer for my clothes
>move in with dad
>dad how do i make a pizza
>looks at me like im a retard
>tells me to figure it out myself
>figure it out after 10 minutes

i became a man that day
>>
>>27608327
my dad is just as autistic as my mom unfortunately, but somewhat the opposite. He's in the kitchen like 4 hours a day and so I never get a chance to cook for myself. When I do get a chance to cook for myself he'll walk by and say something like "making dog food for the dog eh?" and then is offended when I don't want to eat his shit food leftover 5 days a week.

Same with anything "man" related like how to fix basic things around the house, he never showed me anything and yet the entire basement is filled with tools that he never uses. We grew up without the internet (I'm a little older than the average 4chan poster) so I couldn't just google shit up, it's only in the last 5-10 years that I started to figured things out for mysellf.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.