[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT HAPPENED TO ELIZA?! I can't find her Instagram anymore,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-04-03-20-55-21.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-03-20-55-21.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
WHAT HAPPENED TO ELIZA?!
I can't find her Instagram anymore, she has one video on YouTube left, WHAT HAPPENED?!
Does anyone have her Kik, or Skype?
>>
>>27607589
She killed herself yesterday. You missed the thread with the documents I guess.
>>
>>27607589
She killed herself. Some dindu she knew in REEL LYFE exposed her. Her last post, and I quote, was "nah I'm just going to kill myself", she hasn't posted since.
>>
To anyone who is interested... http://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/27605013/#27605013

don't forget to sage
>>
>>27607720
To summarize, a picture of Noah was posted, its confirmed she lost her virginity to Noah, there's more but I figured you wouldn't care about the rest.
>>
File: tL0kWIe - Imgur_20160403_125811.jpg (795 KB, 1492x2048) Image search: [Google]
tL0kWIe - Imgur_20160403_125811.jpg
795 KB, 1492x2048
r9k told her to kill herself and she actually did it
>>
>>27607781
It's been pointed out in a number of ways as to why that's fake.
>>
>>27607773
There was no proof she lost her virginity to him.
>>
>>27607781
The person who was posting all this stuff said "I'm with her in the hospital" but that clearly says she died in her home. It's all just so stupid. I don't know how she's gonna show her face again after such a stupid shitshow.
>>
>>27607828
Somebody who knows Noah literally said so. For fuck's sake how are you people so delusional?
>>
>>27607870
How is that any proof? There was no proof that he knew her or if that was actually Noah in the picture.
>>
>>27607828
There's no proof she's a virgin either. There is, however, proof that she acts like an undiscriminating whore who masturbates for strangers on Omegle with the /b/ tag and does all kinds of drugs with people IRL. Draw your own conclusions. The reason people look down on women who lose their virginity at a young age for fuck a lot of men is because of what it says about their character. Eliza may as well have fucked 50 niggers with the type of character she has.
>>
>>27607907
There's proof that they did drugs together and used to love each other and that she stole his drugs and ratted him out. Willing to bet she fucked him, or at least sucked him off.
>>
>>27607907
She literally left 4chan, deleted her various online profiles and made a goodbye video because of that thread. Are you blind??? Rumors like this have spread before and she immediately shakes them off and continues with her day, but these literally destroyed her. Its more or less official, these are true.
>>
>>27608020
my guess is that the bullying got to her (irl and online) and she attempted or killed herself
>>
she and hack_blastard had a suicide pact, they killed themselves last night in a Skype call
>>
>>27608139
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Original comment
>>
>>27608139
>bullying

sorry, but at some point it stops being bullying. I would understand if she were just doing her own thing and we continued pursuing her and abusing her, but she came here every single day advertising herself and her youtube channel. you can't tie a giant steak to your chest, jump into a pool of sharks, and be surprised when they eat you. and yeah, the most she would do would be to take some pills and tell a bunch of people what she did like she did the last time she "attempted suicide." when she does this kind of shit she accomplishes getting lots and lots of attention, which is exactly what she wants, and lack of that is why she would ever do anything like that in the first place.

all she wants is attention.
>>
https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/27570620/

Here's the original thread.
>>
>>27608260
This. If we, a bunch of weirdo lonely virgins, were going into her Stacy space and being like "fuck u normie kill urself" and she told us to fuck off and tried to avoid us, but we kept pursuing her, we would absolutely be being bullies.

But SHE, a STACY, was coming into OUR place, and we were telling her to GET THE FUCK OUT (with the exception of horny normies aka orbiters) and she WOULDN'T.
>>
>>27608770
I agree with everything you're saying but you sound like a retarded sperglord.
>>
Anyone have a single shred of proof that this is real? I really want this to be true, but nothing is proving it to me.
>>
>>27609032
So far no, and I highly doubt we will be getting anything. Let me make a prediction. She will come back, saying she had no part of the fake death certificate thing, OR stand behind it acting like it was hilarious and we're all stupid (even though we called it immediately, so I don't see how she'll be able to), OR pretend she was doing this in order to get people to "leave her alone", OR come back without saying a word about it. We'll see. The best and lesser likely option is that she will never come back.
>>
>>27609241
I can only hope that she's really dead. I hate her with a passion. Seeing her greasy, smug, acne ridden face here every day infuriated me.
>>
>>27609241
Here is what will really happen: she'll come back and say "gosh guess I couldn't fool you guys, anyway *looks around vacantly while squishing face and playing with hair and dancing to shit music*"
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.