[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw gf told me she's been having sex with other men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: bye.png (80 KB, 529x327) Image search: [Google]
bye.png
80 KB, 529x327
>tfw gf told me she's been having sex with other men for the past three months

Am I supposed to break up with her now? Is it better to have a gf who cheats on you than no gf at all? Because if I break up with her I don't know if I'll ever get to have another one again.
>>
File: 1427491675170.jpg (32 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1427491675170.jpg
32 KB, 499x499
tell her that's your fantasy and get prepping
>>
>>27607367
Absolutely break up with her. She won't respect you if you stay with her.
>>
you don't seem too bothered by this news
>>
>>27607418

Prepping for what?

>>27607443

I figured that's what I'm supposed to do.

>>27607456

I don't really care about other people doing stuff with her, I just like getting to be with her myself. I'm more bothered by how she probably told me this because she's trying to get me to break up with her.
>>
>>27607367
Break Up
Now its yer heart,next'll be your wallet
>>
>>27607495
prepping the bull
>>
holy shit you're actually debating this? what kind of cuckold are you?
>>
>>27607367
It's best to be the other guy fucking her.
>>
>>27607367
Use her as a tool to help you get another girl and then cut her off.
>>
File: river2.jpg (173 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
river2.jpg
173 KB, 960x1280
>>27607367
Start researching sheds senpai! Cuck lyfe is the best lyfe.
>>
>>27607631

I don't think that'll work, she also said she told all her friends I was gay because I was too tired to have sex with her one night (I had to work a sixteen hour shift and just wanted to sleep).
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 722x687) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 722x687
>>27607367
Leave that cum dumpster
>>
>>27607648
lol wow is this what you cucks look like? no wonder you have such an inferiority complex.
>>
>>27607682
You sound like you would make a fine cuck! She's your daddy.
>>
>>27607722
We're just good hosts famalam.
>>
File: 1459686930068.jpg (37 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
1459686930068.jpg
37 KB, 500x493
>>27607682
Break up with her you idiot.

But I know you won't, because these threads always, ALWAYS end up with the stupid fucking cuckold OP not doing what everyone tells him to do.

So you'll go back to her, tell her "it doesn't matter, it's in the past", and she'll keep cucking you and you'll keep a gf to show off. And everyone is happy.
>>
>Is it better to have a gf who cheats on you than no gf at all?
No
>>
OP should make himself useful and prep the bull.
>>
>>27607682

break up with her you pathetic cunt

have some self respect

jesus christ
>>
Ask her to tell you about it in detail while you jerk off
>>
File: 1459547638191.jpg (8 KB, 190x153) Image search: [Google]
1459547638191.jpg
8 KB, 190x153
>>27607367
>Am I supposed to break up with her now?
Without a doubt. She did something that she knew would break you but she did it anyway. Trust me, I've been through the same thing. She told me she slept with two guys after 2 different parties and I left her because that let me know she didn't give a shit about our reationship.

>Is it better to have a gf who cheats on you than no gf at all?
You don't want to be chained to a female anon it's not worth it. You could take up actual hobbies and do stuff you wouldn't have been able to do while in a realtionship. It's been over 4 years for me and I feel fine. Desensitized, but better than being pussywhipped
>>
tell her you do the same shit and break up with her for giving you the red pill when you wanted the blue pill.
>>
break up with her and stay friendly with her so you can have some non committed sex here n there. it will teach you a lot about life. just dont flip out on her and call her a slut, she already knows shes a slut trust me.
>>
>>27607682
>She also told all her friends i was gay because i was too tired to have sex

Is it me, or has is there this weird trend of roasties and women resorting to calling or even trying to turn men gay just for the laughs of it or because they didn't want sex once?

Either way OP Fucking break up, do you want your girlfriend to end up cheating on you with a black guy then get aids/hiv?
>>
Call her daddy and have her spank your botty.
>>
Ask her to watch the next time, enjoy your new life
>>
>>27607367
tell her parents what she did
>>
File: feedingthebull.png (1 MB, 1264x630) Image search: [Google]
feedingthebull.png
1 MB, 1264x630
>>27607495
>I figured that's what I'm supposed to do.
so get to it.what are you waiting for? the bull?
>>
You need to stop being suck a cuck, so just kill her and fuck the body.
>>
>>27607682

Break up with her because she's crazy and destructive.

Build up a life for yourself and be happy with that, and try for another shot with someone else.

I hope my advice is good for you in the long run.
>>
>>27607367
Call up Ikea, order a shed, and get to cucking!

/cucklyfe/ senpai
>>
Bumping bumping, bump bump bump, bumping, bumping, bump bump bump
>>
break up and post her pics here
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.