[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can people sense if you've just taken a shit? Whenever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: snapshot_04.jpg (27 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
snapshot_04.jpg
27 KB, 640x360
Can people sense if you've just taken a shit?

Whenever I take a shit, I'm too self conscious about it. I feel like people can tell that I just took a shit. Maybe they can smell the individual shit molecules on my clothes or something. Or just that the leftover shit particles in my ass hair stink, I don't know. So whenever I take a shit, I prefer to take a shower right after.

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
File: bum gun close up.jpg (64 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
bum gun close up.jpg
64 KB, 640x480
Sir you require a bum gun
>>
That's why you need to tell everyone you meet "I didn't just take a shit if you're wondering."
>>
did you never learn how to properly wipe your ass, you retard?
>>
I'm paranoid about this aswell. Thats why I plan when I shit.
>>
>>27607171
this
>using toilet paper
disgusting.
>>
>>27607171
>>27607489
How do you not get your pants all wet?
>>
File: 40c7x8i.jpg (31 KB, 640x504) Image search: [Google]
40c7x8i.jpg
31 KB, 640x504
>>27607869
you sit in the toilet and reach under with said bumgun and pull the trigger, feeling the forceful yet comforting spray of pure water shoot up into the cavenous depths of your asshole. The process leaves your bumbum completely clean; this is why it is THE SUPERIOR method. Obviously you just pull your pants down and no water gets out of the bowl.
>>
>>27607976
But it's just a shower for your ass, right? How come the waters isn't splashing everywhere in the process?
>>
>>27608530
idk, you can just control it easily
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.