[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At Paradise bakery (Panera) eating alone surrounded by normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: P_20160403_111756.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
P_20160403_111756.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
At Paradise bakery (Panera) eating alone surrounded by normies and old people. Who else /eatalone/ here?
>>
>>27606686
I've done that before, but they've since removed their best menu item. I refuse to go back.
>>
>>27606786

I only like pic related
their muffins and cookies are good too desu
>>
>>27606686
i eat alone all the time. not at any restaurant, just our campus dining hall
>>
>>27606804
Broccoli cheddar soup in a bread bowl? They make great paninis there as well.
>>
>>27606804
I eat their chicken ceasar salad, and used to eat their roast beef asiago sandwhich before they replaced it with a vastly inferior steak sandwich.
>>
>>27606686
Paradise bakery? Wat?
>>
>>27607340
I too request more information on this matter.
>>
>>27606686
You wouldn't be if you hadn't run off all your friends.
>>
>>27606686
Shouldn't this be on /out/?
>>
>>27607923
This was decently funny.
>>
>>27606686
>Panera

lmao OP is an old yuppie
>>
>>27606686
>he eats at Panera
>Chad fucks listening to Pantera
>>
>>27607130
The paninis are ok, I have a friend who works at Paradise. How is it the same thing as Panera though?
>>
>>27606786
>but they've since removed their best menu item
Are you going to tell us what it is or are you gonna keep us all wondering?
>>
Panera used to be better. But yeah, almost all my meals are eaten alone.
>>
>>27606686
>putting soup inside bread
What kind of retarded idea is that? If the soup is in the bread then what the fuck do you dip in the soup?
>>
>Panera
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SXTIuYzVfQ
>>
>tfw too scared to eat alone and surrounded by normies
>>
>>27610036
the bread that was taken out to make room for the soup dipshit
>>
File: whoops.png (22 KB, 623x371) Image search: [Google]
whoops.png
22 KB, 623x371
>>27610237
I actually did not think of that at all.

Goddammit.
>>
>>27606686
I eat alone literally every day for lunch. Not a big deal, many other people are doing the same if not most of them.

>>27606786
Panera changes its menu every fucking week and I hate it. They also run out of ingredients all the time. Half the time I go there, I end up not getting what I wanted, or nothing at all.
>>
That bread bowl looks really good, I want to make chili and use it to stuff buns.
>>
>>27606686
Nah, I bring it back to my lair like a real robot. It's really disappointing when I can't eat at a certain restaurant because they don't have a drive through/don't deliver.
>>
>>27606686
>leaving your wallet on the table
its going to get stolen one day senpai
>>
Shit nigga, is that clam chowder?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.