[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#CallItRape: Is it rape when a woman forces a man to have sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: rape.jpg (426 KB, 800x3000) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
426 KB, 800x3000
So MRAs are starting a new hashtag on Twitter for Sexual Assault Awareness Month, #CallItRape, about the fact that rape studies don't call it rape when a woman forces a man to have sex; rape statistics only include rape victims who are penetrated, meaning only male victims who are sodomized. Pic-related kind of goes into some details on that.

What does /r9k/ think of this? Is a woman forcing a man to have sex the same as a man forcing a woman to have sex? Are feminist researchers justified in saying that it's only rape when the victim is penetrated?

http://www.avoiceformen.net/mens-rights/domestic-violence-industry/callitrape-social-media-campaign-to-raise-awareness-of-male-victims-for-sexual-assault-awareness-month/
>>
>>27606641
>normies getting free pussy
REEEEEE
>>
Yes it should be called rape. Maybe if this is made gender neutral feminists will stop trying to expand the definition of rape to include everything that happens to a woman.

I hope this hashtag gets traction, this has been going on for years and nobody wants to acknowledge how sexist our rape studies are and how much they manipulate the data
>>
>>27606983
well, free pussy from fat chicks that they never wanted to bang mostly
Also female rapists can sue their victims for child support if she gets pregnant. Pretty fucked up desu
>>
The MRAs are right
Plus it'll be fun to watch all the anal devastation on Twitter
>>
File: Men can't be raped silly.jpg (57 KB, 480x853) Image search: [Google]
Men can't be raped silly.jpg
57 KB, 480x853
>>27607327
>Plus it'll be fun to watch all the anal devastation on Twitter
Agreed. I finally got around to making a Twitter account just to tweet the hashtag. I'm really hoping this gets big. The entire narrative that SJW/feminists spread about rape goes off of these studies that only count male victims who were sodomized. Like they claim that 99% of rapists are men, but the source for that doesn't count women who rape men because the women aren't penetrating the man.
SJWs pretend to be so progressive but in reality their views are so fucking backwards. This also goes to show how much support SJWs have, the hashtag is aimed at RAINN and government agencies, who are the ones using such a bogus definition of rape
>>
this shit makes me so fucking mad when people shitpost about their "reverse rape" fetish
>>
>>27606641

This kind of thing can completely scar a man and fuck him up for life. The only reason it's laughed at and not taken seriously is because we're the dispoasble sex.

I guess in the end the difference between me and "MRAs" is that I don't think the 'system' can change
>>
>>27607729
If jake was actually charged with rape that's terrible, fuck josie.
>>
>>27607959
It was most likely just a advertising campaign, i doubt...that the...story was real...right?
>>
>>27608025
Looking back at the poster it's clearly not real, but I'm sure that shit happens all the time. It was retarded of the ad creators to have missed the underlying idea of that kind of rape, that it's rape if one is sober and the other not, not if they're both drunk.
>>
>>27606641
>Is it rape when a woman forces a man to have sex?
Depends
Technically yes. IF you defined rape as sex against someones will then it is rape.
Legally it is often recorded as forced to penetrate, and aggravated sexual assault since many locations define rape as requiring penetration of the victim, usually by a penis.

>Is a woman forcing a man to have sex the same as a man forcing a woman to have sex?
sort of. Depends on what you mean by the same. They are equally wrong and should be treated equally as crimes. But are they exactly the same, technically no.
I know I am playing semantics here, but this is what the issue has devolved into at this point because of...
>Are feminist researchers justified in saying that it's only rape when the victim is penetrated?
Fuck no. This bullshit only hurts victims and makes it harder to see justice done to the perpetrators. But they don't give a shit because of their shitty agenda.
It even makes properly researching the problem harder, because it don't fit the narrative of male eternal oppressor, female perpetual victim.
>>
>>27607729
>SJWs pretend to be so progressive but in reality their views are so fucking backwards
Hence the reason they the term "regressive progressives" were coined for them.
>>
>>27606641
Lucky bastards. Somebody rape me please
>>
File: hard ballbust.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
hard ballbust.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>>27607879
>I don't think the 'system' can change
Well not with that attitude. The main thing preventing the system from changing is the fact that most people are in the dark about how fucked up the system is. If more people actually knew this shit was going on I think there could be enough controversy to cause some change. Even most hardcore feminists don't want to openly admit that they're erasing male victims of rape, which is why they never talk about this. If the hashtag gets big enough it would force a conversation that they really don't want to have

Making a twitter account and tweeting the hashtag at @RAINN01 literally takes one minute. Take a minute off of shitposting and go make a difference!!!

>>27607807
Same. It's one thing if it's just talking about a fetish, same as how a lot of women have a rape fetish. But too many people think ALL men would enjoy being raped, when really it's just some guys have a rape fetish. Some guys have a ballbusting fetish, but nobody would be dumb enough to say that all men would enjoy being kicked in the balls, it's sad that we have that attitude about reverse rape fetish though
>>
>>27608175
The underlying idea of rape is that it's rape if one of them is a man and the other is a woman. That's like Feminism 101
>>
Let me just add this:

1.) Sweden, usually considered on these boards a "cucked" country, has recently started it's first rape clinic for male victims only. This was done for reasons of equality between the genders and was an initiative led by the Liberal Party.

2. Swedish feminists, mostly from the Feminist Intiative party, are pushing for the legal re-definition of rape to be "non-consensual sex", i.e. ANY sex that happens where one person does not want it, regardless of genders involved. This would make the "forced to penetrate" stuff in the OP legally defined as rape in Sweden, and female rape of a man no different from the reverse from a legal point of view.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.