[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't be the only one raging at seeing my normie "friends"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1457059725250.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1457059725250.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
I can't be the only one raging at seeing my normie "friends" posting on facebook
they apparently all live a good life of partying and doing fancy shit while looking cool
>>
My friends never do that. It's so depressing being surrounded by boring people. I wish normies would exist in my country.
>>
>>27606738
You dont know how good you have it
>>
>>27606500
Post pictures OP!
>>
File: 1458523541588.png (30 KB, 246x200) Image search: [Google]
1458523541588.png
30 KB, 246x200
>>27606500
I don't use social media because of shit like this, it's just a constant fucking flood of "LOOK HOW AWESOME MY LIFE IS LOL ARE YOU JEALOUS?"
>>
>>27607193
I never see that in my stream. Only shitty political clickbait articles. Fuck, people in Germany are boring.
>>
>Having a normiebook

You have no one to blame but yourself
>>
>>27606500
>having normie friends added on facebook
>having friends at all
>having a facebook at all
>doesn't think he's a normie
leave now

>>27606738
>normies
>not boring people
>>
If you really were their friend, wouldn't you wish them the best? I would hate to see the people I care about become robots.
>>
>>27607253
Consider yourself lucky honestly, it's depressing to see everyone living their life to the absolute fullest while you're just sitting around doing nothing.
>>
If it makes you feel any better, these people will have lots of fun but eventually they'll get some fat bitch pregnant and their freetime will be flushed down the drain.
>>
>>27606500
Friends? Facebook? Leave this place.
>>
>>27606500
>still having a facebook

You're only doing this to yourself senpai.

If you're not a highly successful and charismatic normiechad, facebook only serves as a reminder that other people have better lives than you.

Delete it, be free and remember what life was like before you ever signed up to Shekleberg's spider web.
>>
>>27607309
I don't even have motivation to get a better life, because has a shitty life like me. It's like a short story, where you wakeup in a world, where everyone tells you it's normal to be depressed.
>>
File: image.png (91 KB, 389x292) Image search: [Google]
image.png
91 KB, 389x292
>>27606500
>Facebook
>Having friends
>>
>>27606738
what country u from
>>
>>27607289
this bloxoxoxoxxs
>>
This is why i deleted my real life facebook. Everyone seemed to do something and i felt shitty. But trust me at least half of those people live for others, its all for show and tell.
>>
>>27607295
Why wouls you wish someone the best when youre miserable?
>>
>>27606500
>>27607193
This desu desu senpai.
Don't believe what you see on facebook OP, it's a competition to brag about your life even if their normie's lifes are miserable.
>>
>>27608739
Talaban
>>
>>27608848
Because why not?
They didn't do anything to make me miserable
>>
>>27606500
The biggest problem with facebook is that people only post good pictures of them having a good time, which is actually only about 20% or less of their life.

Most of the time even normalfags will be sitting around not doing much of anything
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.