[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other robots with no role in life/no reason to be here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Any other robots with no role in life/no reason to be here?
>not a single talent
>not athletic
>not creative
>not smart
There's literally no role in life I can fit into
>>
>>27606447

I'm literally not needed by anyone and I never have been, OP. All I do is consume resources (admittedly not much, but nonetheless). I've never once even been able to get hired.

I want to be useful and feel needed and I've tried before but it just doesn't work. I'm a completely worthless parasite. Fortunately my emotional affect has been blunted to such a point that it doesn't really matter any more. I don't feel anything these days.
>>
>>27606447
Same here op
Literally nothing to live for, i wish my parents didnt give birth to me. Ill only ever be a let down to them.
>>
>>27606447
Yep op, no niche to fit in. Isn't anhedonia fun? Not feeling passionate or motivated to do anything, thus you develop no likes, thus you end up not funding a niche to snuggle into and make you feel like you have meaning in this world, thus you don't find like minded people to be friends and lovers.

Why are we here guys? What's the point
>>
You guys should get our more social skills are a skill...don't kill yourselves
>>
File: image.jpg (712 KB, 850x880) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
712 KB, 850x880
For you in this thread. I've thought about this shit for a while, and i came to a conclusion. I compare my life to a prison. I have to spend x amount of years in this prison anyways, and since i have to be here anyways, why mot enjoy the small pleasures rather than sit in the corner and cry? For me, that means doing some drugs and listening to music. I also love food. I made it my goal in life, to just enjoy myself, and not force myself to "be" something that society would want me to become, but that isn't me.
>pic unrelated, just comfy
>>
>>27607403
>Why are we here guys? What's the point

That answer, of course, depends on your point of view. Biologically we are here to eat and reproduce; we are hard-wired to survive. Other than that I think that we have to make our own "reason for being." If life had some intrinsic value built into it then we would never experience existential angst in the first place because life itself would fill us with "purpose."
>>
File: l_6.jpg (51 KB, 440x350) Image search: [Google]
l_6.jpg
51 KB, 440x350
>Just bouncing back in forth between committing suicide

My family literally eggs me on to do so.
>>
>>27607102
>>27607206
>>27606447

Then kill yourselves?

I'm being serious. I don't same this seriously when using that phrase. But you guys have nothing to live for and no interests.

Why not? Your using up things which power up nothing. There's no investment and reward. Its just a leech who's too stubborn to die.....

.......Unless you rethink your interests, rethink your hobbies. Are you sure you don't have any? You came on 4chan for a reason surely. Most people here like vidya/anime. Is that not an interest?

I think interests and hobbies are only powered when there's someone else to be with to talk to about these hobbies. Otherwise you don't have any reason to bother.

I play Minecraft and you do too . Except I have friends who I can talk to. Maybe that bug I experienced? Or simply what I built?

I think you need to find friends. Internet or real life, make sure they talk to you everyday or at least every week.

Interest in hobbies = creativity + talent + smart
>>
>>27608842
exactly this post, just fucking enjoy yourself and do what you want. if you can live comfortably and get by with little funds, consume whatever makes you happy and get on with it. the feeling of being worthless is meaningless, nobody is the same, not everyone fits into the same role in life. find something you enjoy, whether its films or games, reading whatever and enjoy yourself. or just shitpost on here
>>
>>27609300
I couldn't get through half of that. It was so poorly structured and written that I had to stop.

Is English not your first language? Are you too young to be browsing this board? I don't understand how someone can type so stupidly.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.