[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Day 3 of no contact with oneitis Oneitis texted me asking why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: pepe.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
139 KB, 917x871
Day 3 of no contact with oneitis

Oneitis texted me asking why I haven't been online for the past 3 days

Did not reply
>>
I don't get it. Is the plan to forget her? Or just to cut contact for a short period of time?
>>
Why didn't you reply?
>>
>>27606357
It's to forget her.
>>
>>27606359
Isn't it obvious? If I reply, no contact won't work.
>>
>>27606372
Then making threads about it seems counter intuitive. You need to fap and find other things to focus on.
>>
>>27606523
I want to share my journey with fellow anons who may be going through the same thing.

I haven't fapped in months, can't find the motivation to.
>>
>>27606568
If she's really someone your friends with tell her. Tell her that you like her a lot a d you have for a while.
>listen femanon. We can't see each other anymore. The truth is that I really like you a lot, and you'll never feel the same. Seeing you is hurting my growth as a person, because I can only focus on how you are the ways you are. I'm sorry but it hurts too much. I need to never see you. Maybe one day, but not until I don't care about you this much. I'm sorry it had to turn kit like this. I wish I'd been forward from the beginning instead of letting my feelings swell do much
>>
File: ad146246570_ruckas_videogra.jpg (23 KB, 600x602) Image search: [Google]
ad146246570_ruckas_videogra.jpg
23 KB, 600x602
At least your oneitis cares
Mine ignores me 70% of the time and when they do talk they're just extremely terse and unresponsive
>>
>>27606721
Not OP but I was going back and forth saying things like this. Finally I just had to stop talking to her.

>>27606568
Fapping helps you stop thinking about girls.
>>
>>27606721
To be honest, I'm liking the attention she's giving me. If I simply tell her that, then she'll stop.
>>
>>27606321
Is this subtle humble bragging that your oneitis talks to you?
>>
>>27607894
I mean, if you have oneitis, I would expect that you two are AT LEAST acquaintances, let alone close friends like I am with mine. I don't know how the hell you could get oneitis if she doesn't even speak to you.
>>
>>27606721
NEVER open up, it kills it for the woman
You have a better shot simply trying to kiss her out of nowhere
>>
>>27608019
My oneitis is dylan o'brien we've never spoke ;_;
>>
>>27608107
What if the woman opens up to you
>>
>>27606945
>Fapping helps you stop thinking about girls.
I doubt that's true anon.
>>
>>27606321
Stop being a pussy and tell her that you're developing feelings for her and you think you should stop talking to each other.
>>
>>27609309
>tell her that you're developing feelings for her
Already did.

>you think you should stop talking to each other.
Why? That'd be unnecessary drama. Can't I just fade out of her life normally?
>>
>>27608601
They rarely do it, especially if they're hot
>>
File: 52 KB.jpg (53 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
52 KB.jpg
53 KB, 600x900
block her on everything if youve already put it all out on the line.

If not, just pull an unambiguous move, get rejected, and then block her on EVERYTHING.

Trust me, you feel so free when you do that.
>>
>>27607874
Don't get too used to it. If you do this frequently she'll eventually stop worrying.
>>
>>27610547
I realize that. I'm doing this to get over her. It's just that the attention she's been giving me is a nice bonus.
>>
>>27610391
Not OP, but why do you need to block?
>>
>>27609987
My oneitis was hot and she did.
>>
Why do you do it OP
>>
>>27610588
This is summer beta shit, OP. Take the other anon's advice. Shit, copy / paste it and replace her name. You'll get better results and you'll both feel better in the long run. What your doing now is acting like a beta faggot and proving to her that you're not good enough. If you tell her, she might realize what she could lose and change her stance on the two of you.
>>
>>27613455
If I tell her, that'd be unnecessary drama. Plus, I pulled a stunt like that (telling her then fucking off) before in the past and went crawling back after a few days. So, now at least if I fail, nobody will know I failed.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.