[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So anons of /r9k/ Since you believe if a women isn't a virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Thick.jpg (719 KB, 980x3400) Image search: [Google]
Thick.jpg
719 KB, 980x3400
So anons of /r9k/
Since you believe if a women isn't a virgin she's a whore and not waifu material, what about guys?
Assuming any of us lose our virginity but the relationship ends do we not get to have a wife?
>>
>>27606210
>that comic
>no mention of HIGH TEST
one job
>>
the virgin meme is stupid but not for the reason you think. it's dumb because even a virgin girl will fantasize about chaddery. she'll want to be with some guy who "keeps her guessing" if not outright ignores or treats her like shit. most virgin girls probably won't want to only ever have sex with one dude their whole life.
>>
File: conpsiring.png (24 KB, 386x306) Image search: [Google]
conpsiring.png
24 KB, 386x306
>>27606249
Agreed, getting a virgin is stupid, you should marry a girl who's already experienced and ready to settle down instead. After all, she knows what she wants and she chose you in the end, so you won, right?
>>
>>27606300
no, you win by staying alone and keeping your shekels to yourself.
>>
You shouldn't be asking for a virgin if you aren't one.
>>
My bf had a gf before me, sometimes I'd randomly remember that he'd had another pussy on his face/dick, then suddenly feel disgusted and wriggle away from him.
It took three years for it to fade.
Sorry about roast posting, it's just that the anecdote posing a reverse of the standard dynamic depended on it.
>>
women don't value male virginity at all. any woman would rather take a chad who had banged dozens of women than a virgin.

going all evo psych 101 here, men place a high importance on who's fucking who because in the worst case if she cheats on you you'll end up cucked raising another man's child without your knowledge, your genes lost forever.

due to women being the ones who carry the children, women don't need to worry about who the guy's fucking, they'll know if a child is theirs or not. more important than that to them is the emotional attachment the guy would have to other women, because he's supposed to care after her and their children so that her genes will be safe.
>>
>>27606316
MGTOW FTW
>>
>>27607717
There are a considerable amount of women who aspire to masculine standards for the perceived power.
>>
>>27607860
that might be. i'm talking about sexual attraction. a non-cuck male will be put off by a woman who has had lots of sex partners. a woman will be turned on by a chad who slays vaginas.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.